Chapter 97: Don’t forget to wash your hands!
121 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding! Extraction complete, fifty kilograms of star confining space stone,...and one Cultivation manual!

 

Nick finally received the extraction complete notification which made him incredibly happy, but when he heard of the final material he was stunned, did the throne have a secret compartment hiding the book?

 

As if by reflex Nick called out the manual to see what exactly it was about, but as soon as he held the book another system notification rang out.

 

Ding! Hidden mission unlocked, collect the secret cultivation manuals of five Empire! Note: Every cultivation manual collected has to be stronger than the previous one.

 

Reward-Another one of the Godly Emperor set pieces(The Eternal Emperor cultivation manual!)

 

Failure- The host will lose the Godly manual forever!

 

Nick nearly lost his mind, it was stressful enough doing this once, and he was now expected to do this four more times?! But the reward made him curious, the first piece of the set he acquired was the two gauntlets, and its level and power were ungraded!

 

Even when he used every last drop of his energy he was only able to call out a misty and vague form of the weapon Spirit, and yet its sneath was enough to breakdown an immortal grade weapon spirit?!

 

So, if Nick followed this logic, the reward, which was another piece of this set and a cultivation manual mustn't be ordinary either, right?

 

Ding! Would the host like to submit this technique for the hidden mission?

 

Nick didn't agree right away though, since the technique was precious enough for an emperor, then he might as well try to see if any of the kids had any affinity with it, he could let the system have it after they learned it anyway, as for using it for himself he never even though of it, his current technique was at least a hundred times better than this one.

 

Now that Nick has destroyed the Emperor's Immortal grade weapon he would have definitely sensed it and was probably on his way, so Nick had to make sure everything was in place before then. Nick even had all the soldiers and guards leave the palace by ordering them to check on the Empresses.

 

And after checking in with his clones and making sure they were in position, Nick then sent one of his clones the order to explode!

 

In the west wing of the palace, which was now almost entirely deserted, a single middle-aged man stood there, dumbly hugging one of the main pillars in the area.

 

And then out of nowhere, his energy became increasingly erratic, and he exploded causing extreme devastation to the area.

 

Then with that explosion, a large part of the west wing turned into rubble.

 

Following this devastating explosion, a large ancient array began to light up under the palace, as it began to charge up a colossal amount of energy, in preparation to destroy the culprit, but sadly, the culprit was nowhere to be found, and so, the peerless ancient array feared even by the Emperor began to glitch.

 

Having so much energy but having no one to vent it on, the ancient array began its second function, immediately initiating a teleportation array to teleport the Emperor there.

 

And after a few seconds, the formation located the Emperor and dragged him into the formation room violently through space.

 

Boom!

 

The Emperor majestically landed on his face breaking some of the tiles on the ground, but before he could even cry out the formation began to buzz.

 

The formation had lost its target earlier and was feeling aggrieved when it saw the Emperor breaking the tiles with his face, since that was also considered as damage to the palace, the formation could only say, 'close enough' as it launched the devastating blow it prepared at the Emperor.

 

Bang!

 

The attack landed immediately and launched the Emperor flying, the Emperor spat mouthful after mouthful of blood, and a scary-looking wound stretched across his chest.

 

"Fuck you! Drag me here then beat me up?! Is this what you were created for?!" Furious the Emperor roared out and broke the formation to pieces.

 

He was truly and utterly enraged, in the past week he was poisoned and humiliated, cheated on constantly, lost an incredibly valuable mine, and he had sensed the connection with his precious immortal grade throne being cut off earlier!

 

Which either meant someone stole it and found a way to cut the connection, or someone destroyed it, but he figured it was stolen since it was very difficult to destroy an immortal grade weapon.

 

And not even a minute had passed when he was dragged violently through space which only meant the palace was under attack, but even though he landed disgracefully it didn't matter to him at the moment because he had to find the person who stole the throne and was audacious enough to attack the palace!

 

But, as if the heaven enjoyed pulling pranks on him he was then accused of attacking his own palace by his own formation and then attacked by it!! Now all the Emperor wanted to do was taste blood, it didn't matter whether it was chicken's blood but he needed to feed his wrath something at this moment or he swore that he would definitely go mad!

 

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

After using pure brute force to stick the formation for a few minutes he finally wrecked it beyond recognition, which meant that the ancient formation, that had stood guard over the palace for many centuries, was destroyed by its own Emperor.

 

"Ahhhhh! Yes, take that! Whose the Emperor?! I am! Who is the one person you shouldn't mess with in this Empire?! I am!!!" The Emperor began to gloat at the formation but soon felt that it wasn't enough, so he looked around and made sure nobody was around before he took off a part of his robe and peed on the formation.

 

Boom!

 

Nick was in the main hall waiting for the Emperor but saw that the man didn't show up, but after waiting for a few minutes he guessed that maybe a single explosion wasn't loud enough to awaken the formation so he exploded another clone!

 

In the east wing of the palace, which was also nearly deserted, a beautiful teenage girl stood there, awkwardly hugging a large pillar! And then, just like the first clone this woman soon blew up in a big bang! Taking a large area with her!

 

But luckily for the palace, the materials and formations on the walls kept most of the damage contained.

 

The Emperor was stunned by the huge explosion and suddenly remembered that the palace was still facing an enemy attack! But he then realized something horrific, he realized that he couldn't stop peeing! At the Dark heavenly gold mine, he had drunk jug after jug of water to calm his nerves, and now that he began peeing he realized that he just couldn't stop!

 

Psshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshhshshsh!

 

Boom! Another clone Exploded!

 

Pshshshshshshshshshshshshshhshshhhshshshshshs! The Emperor was sweating heavily as he tried to stop his bladder from squeezing any more water out, only to fail terribly.

 

Booooooooom! Nick blew up two clones this time around, he decided to bring two clones to the same area and made them hug each other tightly for better effect. So the explosion this time around was horrifying, to say the least.

 

But luckily for the Emperor, the explosion this time had scared peerless( A/N: there is a shitless so why not peerless?!) So he ran out of the underground area which housed the formation and headed to the main hall, he decided to check on his throne first because he couldn't sense the person attacking, every time an explosion happened he would try sensing the person responsible only to find that they had vanished into thin air.

 

Nick was about to blow up yet another clone in boredom when he sensed a terrifying presence approaching. It wouldn't take a genius to know that the Emperor had finally arrived so Nick stoped the clone from exploding and immediately got into position.

 

Bang!

 

The Emperor barged into the main hall and began searching for his precious throne frantically, but as he looked around he noticed that at the steps leading to his throne sat a bloody figure, holding a long sword and breathing heavily while staring at the ground dazed.

 

The figure was covered with so much blood that it took the Emperor a few seconds to confirm that it was his head chef. And so the Emperor jogged over to Nick and patted him on the shoulder in an attempt to wake him up from his daze and in hopes that he would help him understand what the hell was going on around here!

 

"Ahhhhh! Don't touch it! It belongs to the Emperor! He left me in charge, stop!! That is the Emperor's thone you can't have it!!!" But who knew that before he could even ask the chef a question he would act like a rabid dog and attack him crazedly with the sword he was holding!

 

Smack!

 

The Emperor was startled by the attack and slapped Nick away, flinging him into a wall by the side.

 

Nick was stunned, he didn't expect the Emperor to be so violent! He was clearly in a muddled state from trying to protect the throne but the bastard still smacked him so hard?!

 

"Ahhhh, sorry Head chef, it was by reflex I swear!" The Emperor said anxiously.

 

What if the bastard died and the lightning sage, which happened to be a close friend of the Head chef came here for revenge?!

 

"Y...you're hi...highness! Is that you?!" Thankfully Nick also cultivated his body so he wasn't too badly injured by the attack, but the fact that he still chose to continue with his performance was something he was very proud of. Nick even walked back to the steps and sat in his original position.

 

"Yes head chef, calm down and tell me what happened?!" The Emperor asked sternly once he noticed Nick had regained his bearing.

 

"Where were you?! The palace was being attacked and where were you?! The throne said that you would be teleported here by some formation but where the hell were you?!! They wanted to take the throne, but I wouldn't let them! Hahaha! I protected it, your highness! I protected it!!!" Nick roared in maniacal laughter.

 

The Emperor cast a bitter glance at the empty throne room and nearly cried! What the fuck did you protect?!!

 

But Nick acted as if he had really protected the throne and repeatedly questioned why he was so late?! But this wasn't a part of his act, he truly wanted to know why the Emperor didn't come on cue?

 

Noticing that the attacks had halted for the moment the Emperor briefly explained to Nick what had happened at the mine, and how he had arrived by the first explosion.

 

"So you mean you had arrived by the first explosion?! Then why did you not come here as soon as you arrived?!" Nick still questioned. True, he hadn't really defended the place, but the key here was to act the role completely! So, in other words, he was a hero that protected the palace for the Emperor and the Emperor ran late.

 

"Hmph! It is all that dysfunctional formations fault! Believe it or not my friend, that thing launched an attack on me!! Me, it's master!!! So I broke it into pieces and peed on it! But the..." The Emperor was going to tell Nick about how he couldn't stop peeing but he just couldn't, it was so embarrassing!

 

"Huh?! But why didn't you stop when you heard the explosions, why didn't you just...wait a minute! Did you wash your hands after you peed?!!" Nick had a horrifying realization.

 

"No, why?" The Emperor was confused.

 

Nick stood there crying as he remembered the slap from earlier, during the slap a finger had slipped into his mouth...

You know what to do, Rate, share, and check out my other novel if you have time.

4