Chapter 105: Completing the Main mission, part 2
118 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But sadly for little Dean, before all his anxieties and worries could come to fruition, the waitress moved away from him and patted him on the head.

 

"Thank you, young man. Sigh, if only you were a little older..." The waitress left in high spirits.

 

"Pffft hahaha! You should see your face brother, it's hilarious right now!" Maggi went into a laughing fit as she rolled off her chair laughing and continued to roll around the ground for a good while, as tears of laughter fell down her eyes continuously.

 

But Dean wasn't so discouraged. One small step for man was two steps for him, anyway. Since a man could get a girl in one try, then he should at least need to work twice as much because he was still small now. What really mattered right now was that Nick was mostly right and the book of wisdom he was holding was a priceless treasure!

 

It was only around ten minutes later that Maggi finally managed to return to her seat, and that was also under the support of Dean and Peter because the food had finally arrived, plates after plates of food were coming into the private room much to Peter's horror!

 

Maggi had previously walked over to the waitress's ear to make her order, and during that time she had told her to bring in the expensive foods useful for cultivation and to bring in a lot of them, she didn't mind the expenses anyway since Nick had told her that they could spend all the stones he gave her without worries.

 

"We did not order all this!" Peter snapped at the waiter bringing in the plates with his bloodshot eyes!

 

"Uncle Peter, we did order it, or to be more precise, I ordered it!" Maggi explained calmly.

 

"Oh, you did huh, but who’s all this for?!" Peter turned his glare to little Maggi, and with his glare came the accumulative aura of every poor person ever, creating a powerful attack!

 

"For us!" Maggi replied with a glare even more powerful than Peter's, because with her glare came the aura of a confident rich person, and the aura simply crushed Peter's aura with a pile of energy stones!

 

And so, after defeating the poor Peter, the kids didn't waste time digging in, because although this was mud compared to Nick's cooking it was still delicious when compared to food made by a normal person!

 

But more than them Peter was the one eating even more scarily, he was thinking, if he was going to so much money for the food then he would make sure that there won't be any leftovers for the restaurant! Because the most annoying thing about these fancy restaurants was how they forbid taking food away, you either eat it in their restaurant or not eat it at all.

 

Thankfully though, Peter didn't know that the food he was eating was the food for a cultivator, which was at least a hundred times more expensive than normal food, and with so much of it ordered...

 

Burp!

 

Burp!

 

Buuuuuurrrrrrpppp!

 

Maggi, Dean, and Peter burped respectively, with Peter's being the loudest and longest, but they had actually managed to finish all the food on the table! This was all because they were used to eating Nick's incredibly energy-packed food, and after adapting to that, it wasn't too difficult to finish the food with the measly energy from the restaurant.

 

"Here is your BILL!!!" The waiter that came in to deliver the bill felt startled to see all empty plates, the leftovers from these plates would usually serve as the lunches and dinners of the waiters and waitresses here, but looking at all those clean plates made his heartache, that was his lunch after all.

 

"Oh, waiter?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Fuck you!"

 

"Excuse me?!"

 

"No, excuse me, I meant to say, fuck you and your mom."

 

"What did you say?!"

 

"Oh, your deaf, but even if your deaf it isn't nice to pretend like you are blind! What the fuck is this?! Do you plan on selling the restaurant to me for such a price?! What kind of sick, cruel joke is this?! I only ate food here, not your wife?!! And even if I ate your wife, she wouldn't be this expensive!" Peter saw the Bill and he nearly shit himself, what did these people fill their conscience with, phlegm?!

 

"Uncle Peter calm down, hehe, scared, weren't you?! Here, take this, Nick gave it to me so I can give it to you before we left the city! Humph, to think you would be so scared over some measly bill!" Maggi chided Peter scornfully.

 

Peter then excitedly opened the satchel, then gave a rough headcount before relaxing a little. He even managed to smile.

 

"Excuse me, waiter, I was just talking to myself just now, don't mind me?!" Peter apologized to the fuming waiter then excused himself to the bathroom, he told the kids and the waiter he needed to compose himself a little and left after writing something on a piece of cloth used to wipe grease stains with while eating.

 

But, after Peter left, unable to handle her curiosity, Maggi picked up the cloth and read what he wrote.

 

'Kids, don't blame me for being heartless. I am quite experienced in escaping and can run very fast, I will go and find Nick to help us out of this situation in a moment, stay strong...'

 

Stunned, Maggi didn't even wait to finish reading the messy letter and quickly opened the satchel.

 

"One, two...thirteen spirit stones!" Maggi felt shaken. Hurriedly she looked at the bill on the table.

 

"Twenty-five profound stones?! Chocoshit!!!" Maggi cursed out! When Nick handed her the satchel, he had looked extremely reluctant and torn, so she believed it was a lot of money, and she even restrained herself from looking inside just in case she couldn't help herself and she stole a couple, but now she regretted it, she shouldn't have trusted that miser, to begin with!

 

"Catch him! He is going to escape!" Maggi ran out of the room and began chasing Peter, but she also made sure that the people downstairs could hear her because she knew that she wouldn't reach Peter in time.

 

"Dining and dashing?! Not on my watch!!!" Suddenly a very large woman who happened to be the manager of this fine restaurant jumped out of a hidden room beside the front door and grabbed Peter who was almost at the finish line by the neck as if he was chicken and threw him into the middle of the restaurant and began beating him up.

 

The waiter from the private room also came running down the stairs and joined in on the beating, his wife was very precious to him, and the fact that this customer had not only cursed her out but also put a price on her made him very furious. And after his fellow waiters heard about the insults he received, they joined in the fun too.

 

The waitress from earlier had also come over with the other waitressed to see what the hell was going on, but when she saw Peter being sat on by their fat manager, she laughed out loud, unable to stop herself.

 

"Gege...gege...gogo...gaga!"

 

"What the hell are you doing?! Laughing, crying, moaning, or are you perhaps trying to sound like a fat pig when it does its mating call?!" Peter somehow found time during his beating, to turn around and mock the waitress for her laugh.

 

"How dare you make fun of innocent Joy just because of her laugh?! Don't you know how hard she spends every day not to laugh in front of asshole customers like you?!!" Suddenly a band of waitresses also joined in the beating, they were protecting one of their own after all.

 

"You dare to fucking hit me?! I am the person that smacked the Crown princess bottom until he learned his season! I am the person announced as Lord Peter during the royal banquet, I am also one of the closest friends of the head chef of the palace, Head chef Jack sparrow!"

 

"You dare to brag that you have actually harmed the Crown price, die traitor!" finally all the customers found a reason to join the fun, it was too boring sitting on the sidelines and they didn't have a solid reason to beat the person up before, but now they could enjoy themselves while claiming it was for justice, it was a win-win scenario!

 

But Maggi had slipped away from the restaurant under this chaos and was running back to their inn in hopes of finding Nick, and as luck would have it only about five minutes later, there he was, standing around looking for them in the inn they stayed at.

 

..........................

 

Nick then barged into the restaurant and began looking around calmly. But what he saw drove him to just stare dumbly.

 

In the middle of the restaurant...nobody even noticed Nick had barged in and it was incredibly lively there.

 

A crowd hovered over someone and were chatting with each other harmoniously as they kicked something at the middle now and then, waiters and waitresses were using the trays in their hands to smack the person, and laugh as soon as they did, a fat woman kept on jumping on that person while receiving applause and high fives from the crowd.

 

And at the side of the crowd reciting his poetry to a married woman was Dean, who was currently being praised by both a wife and her husband. And this nearly drove Dean mad with rage.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be her husband, why aren't you worried that I will take your wife away from you?!!" Dean felt like he was being treated like a child and got worried that the husband didn't know how at risk of losing his wife he really was.

 

"Of course not kid, maybe if you were a bit taller, but look at you, you wouldn't satisfy my horny wife even if you jumped headfirst into her!" The husband said confidently.

 

"What?? Jump headfirst into where exactly?" Dean felt honestly confused.

 

"Into her heart, he meant into her heart!" Nick roared out all of a sudden, as he rushed over and gave the husband a nice good ‘talk’.

 

Deception fist, Erectile dysfunction level destruction!

 

Erectile dysfunction- The attacked person if male will not be able to make his little soldier stand in attention ever again! Never will he be able to entertain the ladies!

 

With that, the man wouldn't be able to entertain his horny wife either!

 

But it served him right. Who told him to teach the boy about biology before Nick allowed it?! It was fine for Dean to flirt around because it was all innocent right now, but if he learned about what to do with the tools he was born with at such a young age, and especially during the time where he aspires to be the harem king, Nick would never be able to contain the powerful pervert anymore!

 

"Ahhhh! What have you done to me?!" The husband asked in shock because after he touched his little weapon, he realized that it didn't hurt at all, but the problem was he couldn't feel anything else either! When he touched it was as if he was touching something disconnected from his body and wasn't even his own!

 

"Nothing really, I just liberated you from having to please your horny wife...hehe!" And with those words, Nick made the husband and the wife faint. It was a heavy loss for both of them!

 

"Enough! Stop beating up the poor man and let's all use our words here!" Nick roared out using his energy, knocking everyone surrounding Peter to the walls of the restaurant.

 

"Maaaaaaaassssssstttttteeeeer...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck yoooouuuuuu!" And with those parting words, Peter closed his eyes and went into slumber. Unknown if he was still alive or dead!

7