Notice of Continuation
777 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erm... its been a while. Lol. Im just giving a brief interlude notice that I will be continuing regular updates of the series.

 

As some of you may know, I do not have a computer. I wrote every day because of my job computers when I had time off.

 

However, after a month of silent observation, I cannot sit here and see my story fall into a hiatus.

 

Ive noticed Ive received quite the critique in ratings. Some of them, regarding quite literally the type of story Im writing.(Royalroad)

I like writing OP character stories. Many like Overlord or Reincarnated as a Slime, one punch man.

 

These stories are not intended to have the main character facing struggles. Instead, it is the worry surrounding obstacles characters introduced, and how they fare with the MC. This includes glod characters, bad characters, and neutral. But don't get me wrong, the purpose of the witch is to die. Whether she reaches that goal and attains true happiness, is what one should look forward to.

 

On that note, to those of you who like reading this series, I love all of you. You also drive my resolve to write more.

 

On the note of my return however... I currently do not have a computer. I will be resiming writing entirely off of my smartphone, so the speed of release will be much less. Until then, I'll try my best to produce top notch content and story.

 

Thank you

40