Chapter 57:The Choice Pt.3[Mass Release]
176 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they take off their mask from their mouths, Drakos stays on guard and hold his Phantasm over both of their elves necks, the scythe edge of the weapon pricks a little gash on their necks. He gripped the handle of his Phantasm Scythe tightly and if these elf assassins made any move he would quickly slit their throats.

"We will listen to every one of your commands Master. We are yours, we will obey," Says both the elf assassins at the same time as they bow down to Drakos.

Drakos walks to them to get a closer look at their face and sees that they are beyond beautiful. Suddenly the two elf assassins both got to him in the chest with hidden daggers on their wrist. They had actually broken out of Drakos's Akuma Eyes Geass!

Drakos swiftly grabs both their arms and slides back, his Akuma Eyes could predict the elf-assassins every movement as it reads the minds and moves of others, it looks inside their bodies and sees the Qi-Flow,blood-flow, and mana of one's body. He sees could predict every move because

When Drakos looks at the Elf girls he sees that their eyes were closed and that they stabbed themselves to break out his Geass. His Geass didn't have an effect over them. They were actually smart enough and fast enough to figure out that Drakos was using a Geass on them. The Elf Assasins also had a lot of intel on Drakos, it was like they knew everything about him. That is why they deceived Drakos into thinking that his Akuma Eyes Geass worked on them without wearing anything that covers their eyes(Masks, only their mouths were covered with black and red scarf).

However, it didn't matter as Drakos's Akumae Eyes(Geass) could work even when someone closes their eyes. Actually, his Akuma Eyes work when all he needs to do is just glance at his opponents and the Geass would curse the person he wants to mind control.

However, the Elf assassins were very well prepared their eyes were glowing and they themselves had eye powers granted by each of their elfen- bloodlines. The eye powers were unknown to Drakos. So far back when Drakos was researching about this world at his house and inspecting his Harem System, he found that there are three main eye powers known the Geass(Akuma Eyes), Dimensional(Void Eyes), and Curses(Akuma Eyes is a fusion-eye). Of course, there are more eye powers which were undiscovered or kept hidden.

The Elf Assassins had their own eye abilities which Drakos was trying to scan with his Akuma Eyes.

"Watch out!" Raven says as she points at Drakos both elf assassins slash down at Drakos's neck with hidden blades.

Drakos doges the attacks and Amethyst quickly blocks the attacks with her barrier spell. There was a dome of dark mana over her tiny loli body as she protected Drakos and herself from the elf-assassins strikes.

Drakos had enough of this crap and goes to hell out the elf assassins with an array of powerful strikes. He slams down his fist on the snowy ground and uses his Necromancer powers to summon undead phoenix soldiers that he killed at The Trial against Seron, he sends them to attack the elf-assassins, but he infuses each of their bodies with Dark Lighting which made all of the undead zombie soldiers in ticking time-bombs.

The elf assassins cut down the soldiers and were caught off-guard by Drakos undead summonings. Drakos teleports right behind them with his Void Eyes dimensional powers and he unleashes his Qi to fully activate his Phantasm, the giant scythe made up of Hell Wolf bones starts to spark up with dark lighting and flames, on his other hand he summons his older sisters Phantasm(Infinite Blades infused with the Phoniex Queens Phoenix Flames) and 10 swords that were on fire of different types circled around his hands, he quickly chooses one(Which was a Great Sword) and strikes down the Elf Assasins. He hits both of the Elf Assassins with his lighting scythe and flame sword. The other flaming swords floating around him were also shot at them.

'What he can summon more than one Phantasm!?' One of the elf-assassins with pale skin and long green hair thought to herself as her emerald eyes widen.

'So the prophecies are true! The Devil himself incarnated! The Demon Overlord! I can see and sense the powerful amount of Dark Qi overflowing his body!' The other dark-skinned elf assassin(Dark Elf) with shoulder-length purple hair and silver/onyx eyes thought to herself. Her eyes widened and were shaking with fear at the young demon lord.

The Elf Assasins were damaged badly and didn't have time to doge any of Drakos attacks as they were distracted by the undead soldiers. They took a direct hit from Drakos's slash strikes as he hit them with his Dark Lighting Sytche and Flame Swords. Hundreds of slash wounds were seen around the elf assassins as they were easily outnumbered and outclassed by Drakos powerful demonic and necromancer powers. He truly was a Dark Overlord. Drakos really wanted to see what was his 'true bloodline', if he really was a demon or something more.

"GAAAAAAH!" Both scream out the elf assassins in pain as they fell to the ground and cough out blood. Their whole bodies were covered in bloody gashes full of dark phoenix flames and dark lighting sparks which never go away or die. His flame and lighting elemental magic abilities were infinite due to the fact that he infuses his Dark-Qi and demonic powers with his mana and phantasms. He was indeed a powerhouse full of tricks and power that no one could match. For god sakes, he took down a Phoenix Goddess and got her into his harem!

"Don't make me ask twice, who are you? And who sent you?" Drakos fiercely grabs both the elf assassins frail necks and lifts them both up with only one hand, his strength was off the charts!

"Or I can also force the information out of you two. Your choice," Drakos looks down at their busty lustful bodies with a devilish smirk. Their black camo assassin gear was also shredded and torn up, their black combat ninja stockings sleeve both on their slender arms and thick well-toned tighs were ripped apart and so was their chest gear. Their voluptuous luscious breasts and thick glistening thighs were now partially exposed in a sexy way. Drakos want to just rip off all of thier clothes and fuck them raw in the snow. He wanted to ravage thier elfen bodies and hear thier loud screaming moans full of lust. But right now he was more focused on getting answers. He had a feeling that this was The Order's doing.

3