L.O.Y.A.R L.A.G.E.H.R
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, so I will need you to open a bank account for yourself and after that, we will get you started,” he said and in walked his assistant.

“Please take Mr Royal to Central Bank to open an account for himself and take him to the training centre when you’re done. Rhegal, I will see you when you get back and we’ll continue then.” He spoke to the two of them.

Rhegal and Sherryl left to the bank, got his prints scanned and an account opened for him. When they were done, his bank statement was printed which Sherryl took and lead them back to the company but to the training centre.

When they arrived, Rhegal looked around at everyone who was busy laying in pods. As he was thinking away, his thoughts were interrupted by some man with glasses tapping away at a computer. “So you’re the new guy?” he said while looking at him quickly, then back at his computer.

“Something like that,” he answered and went to sit on the spare chair beside him. Rhegal saw that the young man was doing something foreign.

“What are you doing,” he asked out of curiosity.

“Coding,” he dismissed.

“Oh…” Rhegal trailed not wanting to bother him further.

“I’m Rhegal, just so you know,” he said after a while making the young man pause. He sat back in his chair and looked him over.

“Not only do you look like a woman but your name is a females too,” he commented with a smirk.

“Whatever,” Rhegal rolled his eyes.

“I’m Toby, the programmer of this sub-co,” he said as he went back to programming. Rhegal nodded his head not saying anything and finally after thirty minutes, Brandon walked in with a smile on his face.

“Rhegal, your application was approved by the big bosses and you can now start working but before that, how about you eat and contact your family and inform them that you’ll be here for the next few days before you can return home, there’s still things we need you to sort out before we can officially call you an employee,” Brandon informed him.

He nodded his head and took the sandwiches from Sherryl and the juice bottle. He was told that he could make the calls from the pod after he created his account.

After eating he was showed to an empty pod in the room where everyone else was. Taking off his hoodie, he handed it to Sherryl while the nurse attending to their vitals did a few tests and gave him the okay to get into the pod.

He watched as they closed him inside it and it start up. His mind went fuzzy which made him close his eyes and a numbing sensation spread throughout his body. Opening his eyes, he saw the night sky before him with a silhouette of stars mimicking a woman stand before him.

When she saw that his eyes were open she smiled at him, “Welcome to LORD.”

“Thanks,” he answered making her giggle.

“You’re welcome, Player, my name is El of the Andracloque clan of the ninth realm in the Heavenly World of LORD. I, El of Andracloque will be your guide.”

“Nice,” he answered while trying to remember what the fuck she just said.

“Are you ready to choose an avatar?”

“Yes!”

At his answer, one image popped up in front of him which made him frown.

“Can you hear me?” called Brandon from beside his ear. He looked to his left but saw no one there.

“Brandon?” he called out.

“Yes it’s me. Our company has been developing a prototype, well the project was pushed on to us a while back. Toby thought it would be funny if we added a monastery along with the prototype when the new update is launched and it would be great if you could be the head of the monastery but you will have to work your way up just like everyone else,” he said making Rhegal roll his eyes.

“So I’m your test subject,” he answered.

“Not intentionally no, you will still benefit like everyone else. Although your avatar is in human form you will be able to change it but it’s the clothes that are specifically designed only for your character along with the accessories and your powers. Your race will be up to you.”

“So what’s the catch?” he asked while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“We need you to test the monastery out for the next few days and if this works, myself, you and Toby could make millions off of the monastery since we are only the sub company of the conglomerate,” he said excitedly.

“Oh… ok… but I have a request,” Rhegal asked.

“Sure, what is it?” Brandon asked while looking at the documents being printed.

“Can you change the male form to female, but I want to keep my gender,” he asked and there was a momentary pause.

Toby and Brandon looked at each other knowingly then Toby answered, “Sure, give me a few minutes to make changes, your pod will restart.”

And just as he finished speaking, the human, male priest was now a woman when the pod lit up again.

“Shall we continue?” El asked. Rhegal hummed in response making the NPC smile.

“Male or Female?”

“Male,” he answered and nothing happened.

“Thank you. Which race have you decided on?” she asked him.

“I don’t know, so let’s go with human,” he answered making the NPC’s eyes blank.

“Your race is now, human and you are male,” she repeated making Rhegal smile at himself in the nuns' form.

“Yes.”

“What shall we name you?”

“Loyar Lagehr,” he said and the words ‘ERROR 90571’ popped up in front of him.

“No El, my name is spelt L.O.Y.A.R L.A.G.E.H.R,” he corrected as he spoke, El corrected his name.

“I will now provide you with a simulator on how to farm, do you have any questions before that?” she asked and Rhegal shook his head, “Nope! You can start.”

“Very good, I, El of the Andracloque clan of the ninth realm in the Heavenly World of LORD will be here when you need me, Head Priest.”

Before him, the simulator showed a beautiful village with grassy hills and fields. It showed children and adults of different races. He does as the simulator instructs him too as he catches rabbits. Kills pigs and hens and mows the lawn for experience. Once the simulator ends, he rubs his temples.

“Okay EL, so what’s next?” he asks and she doesn’t answer.

“Toby?” he calls as he stands in the middle of darkness.

“I’m here don’t sweat it,” he answers and the world before Rhegal turns to a spooky night with wolves howling in the background. Owls hooting, the moon bright red as it shines down on the land of the dead. As he is looking around at everything he sees something at his feet.

Looking down he notices that his legs are showing, his gown is ripped showing all the wrong places. The sleeves covering his arms are ripped as well and the headdress he had on was nowhere to be found.

“What the fuck? Why do I look like some whore?” he asked out loud.

“Woah, don’t call my creation a whore. She is anything but a whore!” Toby countered.

“Okay, so why do I look like this?” Rhegal asked as he started walking towards the fence where he noticed walled off a graveyard.

“You were in a fight to save your life from the war,” he answered matter of factly.

“Care to explain?” he asked as he walked past the broken gate and started scanning the tombstones.

“Okay so, there was a war between the NPC’s that the creators created. Evil faction versus the Righteous faction. The war took place where the monastery is situated but in the actual game, it’s just a barren land with history. You as the Head Priest prayed for all the souls and built a church in this domain which you rule and the gravestones you are looking at are the soldiers and generals who died. There are Kings and Queens too.

But your history is actually tragic though. You’re born from a whore and a prince who didn’t want the two of you and your mother died after giving birth to you. You lived in the whore house for ten years until you were kicked out.

Then one day your prince charming came for you and swooped you away. You became his favourite toy but because you were young, you couldn’t cum and please him properly he beat you up. Shoved glass bottles up your asshole and made you squeeze shut then the glass broke, cutting you. He raped you, gave you to his friends to use and abuse. They beat you up and made you impotent by hitting your penis with pipes, crushing it and cutting your balls off – now you dress like a woman and pretend that you’re okay when you’re actually not and swear revenge on all men, women and children and animals.

You kill everything you don’t like…”

0