Creepy Right?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the fuck is your problem?” Rhegal interrupted him. Toby didn’t speak and only nodded his head while trying to keep himself from laughing. “Well, you have to give me credit for coming up with that scenario on the spot since you wanted to be both male and female.”

“But then why would I help them by praying for their souls?” he asked out of curiosity while sitting on a grave as he watched a zombie walk past him.

“Are you honestly asking me this shit? Go kill the zombie and stop doing nothing,” Toby demanded but continued as he watched Rhegal step on the zombie’s skull and kicked him then dig a grave with a stick.

“You don’t have to help, I could just add that they threw you in a grave yard and you sucked up all the resentful energy then got powerful.”

“I don’t care… I have a question, do I need to farm?”

“No, you’re a boss but you could do it in order to learn how to fight. I also have a job for you ready as a shadow hunter. You have to kill those that are doing illegal shit like killing the innocent, killing NPC’s and the works but I need to create a shadow account for you first then link it with your nun’s account and still create a ring that will bind the two together.”

“Well, can I get an advance then since this seems like a long progress, my family needs to eat,” and just as he was done speaking, he got a notification through the game that he was just transferred $5000 which made his eyes widen.

“Toby, how do I get this money to the churches account?” he asked pretty excited.

“Repeat after me, Menu, account, transfer, add beneficiary.”

Doing exactly that, he repeated Toby’s words and added the account number of the church along with its name and transferred $4800 to the account. During this process, the screen he was using was transparent and he could see what he was doing, where he was going.

He headed up into the monastery looking over at everything. When he stopped on the second floor he realized that the outside was very deceiving compared to the inside. The inside was a haunted castle with all sorts of odd things walking about that looked dangerous.

“Rhegal, head to the left room of your monastery, it’s the last one… inside there is your armoury. Every weapon inside there belongs to the dead so when you die, the weapon related to the class will drop. But your weapon is in a chest at the back of the room, open it so we can have a look at the stats on you,” Toby said making Rhegal walk about deeper into the monastery.

When he reached the room, the only thing attractive was the chest that seemed to be glowing. He placed his hand on it and it opened effortlessly. Rhegal’s weapon floated above the chest in front of him. It was a staff, white gold in colour with black diamonds encrusted in it. He reached his hand out grabbing it which released a seal that shot out of the staff crying at a high pitch with the sound of the dead.

Rhegal sighed because he realized the moment he touched the staff he was dead in the game. Well that and the fact that Toby made up such a terrifying background story for him, “Like it?” Toby asked bringing him back out of his thoughts.

“It is pretty,” he answered.

“Only the best for you my dear Rhegal, what shall we name it?” Toby asked eagerly.

“Why are you asking me?” Rhegal asked annoyed once the staff disappeared to who knows where.

“Well, because I’m tired of coming up with names and Brandon is no help plus, the staff belongs to you now, so name it… please,” he pleaded.

“Dawn of Night,” he answered listlessly.

Toby raised a brow as he typed in the name, “Why Dawn of Night?”

“Two of my siblings, one named Night and the other one is named Dawn,” he answered while checking out the weapons in his armoury.

“Makes sense,” Toby commented. “This domain shall be named Rhegal of the Night!” he stated happily but his happiness didn’t last for long due to Rhegal’s “Why?”

“I don’t know, I told you I’m tired! Also it makes sense, your name is Rhegal and the Staff and Domain is named after you no wait! Why didn’t you name you character after yourself, it would have been perfect,” he complained.

“I did, Layor Lagehr is my name spelt backwards,” he answered with a roll of his eyes.

“Oh fuck I love you,” Toby laughed.

“Yea you too.”

Menu

Phone

Dial

After the ringing stop, a cautious elderly man answered the phone, “H-hello?”

“Father, it’s me.”

“Oh Rhegal my son, how are things going for you?”

“Great, did you get the money I sent you?”

“That was you son?”

“Yes!”

“Where did you get all that money?”

“My boss gave me an upfront payment.”

“Why?”

“He needs me to stay and test out something.”

“It’s not anything illegal right?”

“No father, they are testing something for the virtual reality game LORD, that’s the company I’m working for, that’s why they could pay me $5000 on the spot.”

“F-five thousand? Son, why did you keep so little money for yourself?”

“I don’t need more than two hundred father and you know that. See what you can do with the money I sent you and when I get paid again I will send you more, oh and buy new clothes for everyone.”

“My son,” the Head Priest sighed into the phone.

“Yes father?”

“Thank you, when are you coming home, this father of yours is missing you already.”

“About that…”

“Yes?”

“I have to stay here for a while due to the tests.”

“What why? Son no! You need to come home!”

“Father, I know of your worries but I’ll be fine, you didn’t teach me to protect myself for no reason no? I’ll be fine and if I need something I’ll call you.”

“Fine! Just phone me before you sleep tonight okay? And don’t forget to say your Hail Mary’s also don’t forget to thank the Lord our God for your job!”

“I already thanked him and yes I will phone and say my Hail Mary’s.”

“I love you my son.”

“I love you too father,” he said and ended the call.

Toby, “You know that’s creepy right?”

“What?”

0