System Threat
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rhegal’s character enters the game effortlessly. Opening his eyes he saw that there were many people around. Walking through the streets of Naan, she looked around and saw that many were looking at him strangely and the ones near him spoke loud enough for him to pick up the signals.

“So pretty.”

“New player?”

“Her level is so high, what is she doing here?”

“Toby, they love your work but I don’t like the blond hair and outfit,” He said as he looked over his statistics:

Name: Chyler Ryker

Title: N/A

HP: 1400/1400

Level: 28

MP: 1680/1680

EXP: 1260/2000

Stamina: 840/840

Skill Points: 0

Str: 15/100

Int: 20/100

Agility: 9/20

Coins: Bronze () Silver () Gold (200)

“Okay, we’ll change your outfit the minute you arrive in the highlands. Remember, you only have ten minutes before the authorities get wind of you so move!”

As told, Rhegal kicked off the ground and jumped on the roofs catching many by surprise. He fled the city of Naan at almost the speed of light. He sped away in such a form which seemed regal and elegant. The normal time it would take a beginner of ten minutes to arrive at the teleportation array, he reached in a mere three minutes.

Stopping at the teleportation array, he was stuck in a waiting line. The characters took their time and when it was his turn the NPC gave him a frown. “Where too?” the bear asked him.

Stepping into the teleportation array, he brought up the map of the world and clicked on the city, Paragon. The NPC picked it up and just as he was about to inform the officers Rhegal’s Chyler was teleported away.

The teleportation took five minutes and during this time he spoke to Toby while checking out his weapons attributes:

Weapon (1): Spear of the Royal (Copy)

Weapon (2): Sword of the Rhegal (Copy)

Weapon (3): Ring of Chyler

Weapon (4): Cape of Chyler

Weapon (5): Rhegal’s Crown

*

“Why did you add the copy next to their names?” he asked.

Toby, “Because they are copies of the originals.”

Rhegal rolled his eyes while staring at the attributes, “What is Rhegal’s Crown?”

“Touch your forehead,” he answered while writing notes down.

Rubbing his hand over his forehead he felt the bumps imbedded in his head. He pulled up his characters avatar and saw the black stones stuck in his forehead.

“Why black?” he asked while dismissing the screen.

“Similar to your staff and it will go perfect with your black suit and hair,” he answered and the array stopped moving before Rhegal. He stepped out and looked around at the forest before him. Opening up the map, he followed the route to town and stopped by the Sword Masters guild stall.

Stepping up he greeted cheerfully, “Hey there doll, I’m here to pick up a package left here for me by Toby.”

The man behind the stall gave him a once over noticing his beautiful features but the voice sounded a bit deep. The package was handed over peacefully with no questions. Chyler stepped to the side and opened the package.

Rhegal picked out the black bracelet from the box and slapped it on his left wrist.

System: Accessory – Chyler’s Wish

Activate: Yes/No

Rhegal selected yes.

System: Chyler’s Wish – Activated.

In front of everyone, a beam descended on Chyler from head to toe changing her appearance. Her green dress was split into a two-piece, a one long-sleeved crop top and black shorts. Her feet were bare but her legs had black vines crawling up to her thighs that also slightly covered her toes.

Her ring, and bracelet were here only visible accessories along with Rhegal’s crown embedded into her forehead. Her blond hair turned to black hair complimenting her dark elf look. As she was checking herself out she received a notification:

System: Guild Member Request from Sword Master Guild.

Accept: Yes/No

She walked off and accepted the request as she made her way to the edge of the forest. The Sword Master Guild badge appeared beside her name but at the same time in the Sword Master Guild Chatroom, all players were notified of her arrival.

Sword Master Guild System Announcement:

‘Chyler Ryker’ has arrived. As a Sword Master Guild member do you swear to honour the guild, work for the guild and worship the guild?

She received the notification and rolled her eyes. Toby warned her about the pledge and that she needed to answer it otherwise she’d be kicked out immediately.

“I Chyler Ryker, vow to honour the Sword Master Guild. Abide by the Sword Master Guild ways, work for the Sword Master Guild and worship the guild,” she answered as she jumped onto the roof of and sat down.

Sword Master Guild System Announcement:

‘Chyler Ryker’ you are now a member of the Sword Master Guild. Do you wish to join a team?

Yes/No

Ask another time.

“Ask another time.”

Sword Master Guild System Announcement:

‘Chyler Ryker’ you will need to complete guild quests or pay a fine.

“Pay a fine.”

Sword Master Guild System Announcement:

‘Chyler Ryker’ your fine is 50 gold coins.

She transferred the payment making her scowl with a roll of her eyes.

Sword Master Guild System Announcement:

‘Chyler Ryker’ your payment has been accepted. Your stats will now be announced in the Sword Master Guild public chat, you are now welcome to chat with the members of the Sword Master Guild.

Sword Master Guild System Announcement: Member Chyler Ryker is free to chat with.

Name: Chyler Ryker

Title: N/A

HP: N/A

Level: 28

MP: N/A

EXP: N/A

Stamina: N/A

Skill Points: N/A

Str: N/A

Int: N/A

Agility: N/A

Sword Master Guild System Announcement: Member Chyler Ryker is an A Level threat, beware.

The smile on Rhegal’s face twisted as he wasn’t expecting this. He dialled Toby’s number; answering the phone Toby kept silent.

Taking in a deep breath Rhegal yelled, “Toby what the fuck!!!”

Sighing, Toby shrugged and leaned back into his chair, “I guess we can’t fuck with the system but at least I have an excuse when I’m asked what’s going on.”

0