2~ Rock Life
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2

[Rock Life]

Melody

After the concert we went to our hotel. There wasn’t much of a celebration for this one since it wasn’t our best shot. I messed up on a key this time, but at least no one noticed, right? Eh. I don’t give a shit. Me and Anth done so many concerts already I about to head the fuck out with music. That shit’s tiring as fuck.

Anyways, I was thinking about what Coz told me about before I went on stage, and he said Genna actually found somethin’? Like... That shit’s crazy dude. How the hell? She abouta become some sorta archeologist or some shit. Does she really need to try so hard just to find the whole fricken society or something? Like, why spend your time on something no one else really cares about? Well I don’t care anymore. All that’s gonna do is make things even more weird.

So as we’re about to head to our hotel, Anthem’s sweet talking with me again and he’s patting me on the head and on the shoulders and stuff. He really won’t stop touching me right now. “Girl, you did a hellava good job today. Don’t be too hard on yourself.” I roll my eyes at him.

“Yea yea, I did just as I had to. There ain’t gonna be no more shows after the next one, so it’s all good.” Then his warm ass hands touch my bare arm, and I whip my shoulder away from him. He’d trip on a crack as his hands tries to come back to my shoulder, and his guitar and backpack fall over to his head when he leans forward. “God damn it Mel! Stop being so cross!”

“I ain’t being cross, you’re being weird.”

He gets back up and adjusts the guitar strap. “I just wanna hold you hunny bunny!”

“Not tonight.”

“Why babes? Your just upset that you messed up, are you?”

“Fuck off.” I walked over to the other side of the street. He sighs and continues walking. As we reach our hotel, we take the elevator up together, but I don’t talk to him. He looks back at me once in a while, but he can’t speak. I scared him didn’t I? Heh. What fun. We get in the hotel room and he puts all his stuff down, making a bunch of noise. I head to the bathroom right away and wash my face. Jezz, I’m sweating like shit. Itchy ass horns. I grab a huge horn and pluck it off, sending it straight to the trash can.

There’s more. But Anthem comes in and I move for him to use the sink. Instead he grabs my waist and moves me back. I pluck another one off.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I say to him.

“Can I help you?”

“Why not.”

He grabs another big horn and I jerk my head forward so it comes off. He snorts. I laugh. We do more of them and started a laughing fest. After we do most of them, he messes up my hair to find small ones, but I slap his hand from my head. “Stop.” He continues it, and I move my head away, but he grabs me by the waist again. “What-“ He covers my mouth and kisses my cheek multiple times. The fuck is he doing now? I grab his hand on my waist and he uncovers my mouth. “What’re you doing?”

“Can I just cuddle?”

He holds me with his muscly arms. God, I hate him.

“Fine”, I say hesitantly, looking away from him. He kisses me everywhere, on the cheek and the neck. “But don’t do anything. Because I swear if you do-“ He’s kiss my lips suddenly. God, what a man. He leads me to the wall of the bathroom, kissing me roughly with his tongue. We’re breathing heavily. His warm hand touches my tummy and moves to my chest, but I grab his hand. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him. “Stop!! I’m not doing that today!” I grab his hand on me and whip it away. He sighs, shaking his head. “K...”

I sit down at bed. I can’t wait to sleep.

There’s nothing to think about. I’m tired.

The whole tour was stupid anyway.

0