4~ Clone 9
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4

[Clone 9]

Arlina “Clone 9”

There are the curved panels around me like a nebula surrounding a baby star. And a machine’s buzzing noise waveforms that wake me up every day.

Today is no different, thought there were some changes with my files. It wasn’t much, maybe a few memory chips and hardware. But they decided to take me down and let me see the outer universe of this “enclosure”. The outside universe is like a laboratory, like the ones I’ve seen upon scavenging the Internet.

Dr Robex and his assistant is dressed in white clothing. They put me in a container and move me to a different place. Once we are there, there’s seating arrangements and computers in front of them. And then there is a humongous screen that shows all sorts of numbers and letters.

They speak.

“Finally, time to assemble her.” It is Dr. Robex.

“Coz is really going crazy though, look at him.” The assistant said.

A man that looks similar to them walks over, pulling on his hair with his hands. I’ve never seen him before. He looks blue, I suppose.

I wonder what they want me to do today. They pull up a hologram of something, like a diagram of some sort. The diagram shows of a body, and the body turned as they swiped across with their finger. It looks like them. It had short, cut hair colored a bright pink or magenta with two strands coming out from the top of it’s ears ending at the chest. It’s body was like a human female, with a curved torso and a tuned waist.

But then another assistant picks me up again, moving me to a different location. This is strange, they do not take me out of this hall at all... But he takes me to a similar place as my own enclosure and there is a body as the diagram showed. He places me on some sort of contraption, and it moves me up towards the center of the body. The body’s stance is strange. It’s arms are raised in a T position. It’s eyes are closed. It’s hair flows upward because of the fan from beneath it. It looks beautiful...

The contraption moves me right to it’s chest and pushes me to roll into the body’s center, and I fit right inside the hole. As it clicks me in, the contraption closes the door of the body and seals it shut.

All of a sudden, I feel a burst of energy through the outer surface of my sphere, and I’m taken somewhere...

0