Author’s Foreword
1.6k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hello everyone, I'm ohko, the author!

 

I'm dropping this message in the beginning because this novel is not a comedy.

As you might have noticed from the ratings, it is quite polarizing and controversial.

 

This novel contains uncensored gruesome and graphic imagery that can be potentially triggering depending on your prior life experiences. Beyond the semi-light-hearted first chapter, the story is written with a realistic atmosphere, addressing multiple heavy and serious themes.

The novel is rated mature and the content warnings should be taken seriously.

 

The protagonist is transgender and this story aims to present a fictional world of poverty through her eyes.

Depending on your political or religious views, you may find some of the content in this novel to be offensive, disagreeable, or just plain repulsive.

 

I mostly write for my own self-expression, and not for any other particular purpose.

In the end, this story really only reflects myself and my feelings, and nobody else's thoughts.

Please do not take this novel as a sweeping commentary about broad groups of people.

While the protagonist shares many similarities with myself, her viewpoints are not exactly identical to my own.

 

If you choose to continue reading, thank you for being understanding!

In the end, I am only a novice writer, so I am always looking for feedback to help me improve!

18