Chapter 81
905 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As all four people in Jason’s group proceeded into the depth of Clearwater Municipal Hospital, the sense of unease and creepiness that had been lingering in Jason’s mind grew stronger and stronger. Jason had more reason to believe that things were right with this hospital, but he had yet to see or sense anything concrete.

 

"Branston, a word?” Jason lightly tapped Branston’s shoulder when he had the camera handed to Adam.

 

"Yes. How excited are you about this?” Branston laughed and came to the side with Jason: "What do you wanna talk about?”

 

"We should head out. This hospital doesn’t feel right.” Jason said: "And we should call Brian to get out as well.”

 

"Hell no!” Branston shook his head and refused loudly: "What are you talking about!? We barely got enough footage. Our audience will be so disappointed...”

 

Just when Branston was complaining about what would have happened if they bailed out right away, a loud crashing sound came from some inner parts of the hospital, and echoed through all the halls and rooms. It sounded like something metal was crashing into a pile of glassware, or a big shelve of china falling onto the cold hard ground.

 

"Someone’s here!” Branston grabbed Adam by the arm and started running down the hall they were in.

 

"Shit! Don’t go in there !” Jason immediately grabbed Tim and rushed down the hallway and tried to catch up to Branston and Adam: "Come back! What the hell are you thinking!”

 

"Who’s there!? ” Branston yelled loudly into the empty hall, like a typical first wave cannon fodder in horror movies: "Show yourselves!”

 

"What the fuck?! Are you fucking stupid?” Jason immediately pulled Branston aside the moment he caught up and asked Branston sternly and loudly: "We don’t even know what or who that is! That could be something dangerous!”

 

"Wait, what? What happened?” Branston gasped and quickly blinked a couple of times and appeared confused and in pain because of Jason’s grab on his arm: "Ouch! You’re hurting me! What the hell?!”

 

"What the hell? What the hell to you! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!”

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Umm… umm… guys?” in the West Wing hallway of the Clearwater Municipal Hospital, Jenny timidly said to Ricky, Brian and Lest: "I… I think I saw something - from that pool of water on the ground… I saw someone on the ceiling staring at me.”

 

"Holy shit!” Ricky gasped: "Even water on the ground? The pipes are leaking all over the place! ”

 

"God dammit!! Nothing from the EMF! We should pay attention to the mirrors and water! If you want to look, look with the camera pointing!” Lester said: "Let’s get close to each other, so that we won’t miss it when it next happened.”

 

"Guys? It’s too creepy here… can we find a place with light? I don’t think the flashlight is enough here.” Jenny asked the other three in her group.

 

"I don’t think there will be a place with light here. Just stick close to us.” Brian said: "And don’t look at anything with reflection - if you want to, just tell us.”

 

"Great idea. We should always pay attention to anything reflective.” Ricky smiled: "Oh my god, if we get footage, that would be sick! Think about this: we’d be the first streamers to ever get ghost footage live!”

"Fuck yeah! That’s one million views in the bag for us!” Lester laughed.

 

"Holy crap!” Brian also jumped while he was holding the camera to his face: "I just saw something on the window. dammit I did not get it!”

 

"Get closer together! Get closer together!” Lester said to all other members of the group: "And Brian, don’t point the camera at any of our faces - try to face the windows and mirrors… and the fucking water pools!”

 

"Guys?” Jenny seemed to have mustered up some more courage to speak to everyone: "I think we might have missed something just now.”

 

"What?”

 

"The EMF… it just flickered. But it didn’t blip.”

 

"No problem. We’ll get it next time.” Lester sighed and turned to Brian: "You got one more camera?”

 

"No, that is all I brought - these are the only direct streaming cameras.”

 

"I’ve got one with me, only portable though, would that work?” Ricky searched through his backpack and took out a handheld camera, if Jason was here he would recognize it as the same kind of camera he shattered on a thug’s head when he was trying to save Emilia Corin’s life.

 

"Damn, that’s a nice one. You know your cameras.” Lester, who was the main camera guy of Branston’s channel, nodded at Ricky in approval: "Built in night visionThe only flaw is that it can’t directly stream.”

 

"Yeah, but it is a wonderful recording camera. Just use mine.” Ricky handed the camera to Lester: "Now we have one more camera, let’s get that footage!”

 

"Hell yeah!” Lester and Brian both cheered.

22