33 – Anne 100% (R)
2.5k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

33 - Anne 100% (NSFW)

Candlelights flicker, it’s a quiet room, the initial decoration is basic, so I had the attendant put some flowers up, to make the place a little bit more cozy and romantic. There’s also a performer, playing some music in the background, I hired him often for our events, so this time, for the date.

 

“This is nice, Prince Carlos.” Anne looks around, she’s wearing a slim, tight fitting maroon cocktail dress, revealing her fair shoulders and the top of her cleavage. It’s sexy, I like it. She had her silver hair bunned up, and she even put on matching maroon lipsticks. I think it’s a good blend, the strong dark colors stands out against her fair skin and hair.

 

I lean in, taking a bite out of the fried vegetables. “I think it’s nice too. A pleasant atmosphere to spend some time with a beautiful lady.”

 

Anne blushes. “Oh Prince… you’re being so... cheeky.”

 

“Really?” We’re seated perpendicular to each other, I wanted something different, instead of the usual seating arrangement of opposite each other, this way, my left hand can easily touch her. I find the face-to-face arrangement a little too hostile, and I feel this helps put Anne a bit more at ease.

 

“Calling me beautiful. That’s cheeky.” She pouts, and I’d like to pinch her right there and then. But then I might smear her lipstick and makeup, so, not yet.

 

I lift my glass of wine. It’s not a particularly clear glass, high quality glasses are still reserved for the capital’s use only, but hey, the gesture’s what counts. “Cheers, Anne? For our successful prevention of a demonic invasion.”

 

She turns her head slightly, and grins. “Ah. Yes, cheers.”

 

Our glasses meet and we both take a sip. It’s so-so as wines go, the good stuff tend to stay in the capital anyway. Anne’s face flush slightly red after a few sips.

 

“It tastes rather sour, doesn’t it?” Well, there’s a hit of that fruity tang to it, probably a relatively young wine, but I think that’s a part of the tipsy me bullshitting.

 

“Really? I can’t taste a thing!” Anne seems rather amused, and I think she’s a wee bit tipsy too.

 

“Do you like wine?”

 

“Erm… I don’t have it enough to know whether I like it or not. But… it’s okay so far, after all, they usually mean I’m having dinner with you…” Anne twirls her finger, and my left hand closes in, my fingers gently caressing her fair white skin.

“Well… we could have dinner a bit more often.”

 

She smiles, it seems so happy that I feel happy too. Ah, the beauty of a happy innocent maiden. “I’d like that.” She takes a big bite of the fried river-fish. Funny, she wanted fish this time around.

 

“I like your dress.” My fingers touch her chin, “And your lips.”

 

She blushes. “Ah…”

 

I lean in, she freezes, then she closes her eyes. And I kiss her on the cheeks instead. Not yet.

 

“Eh.” She opens her eyes.

 

I wink, she’s red. Her eyes look at me.

 

“Uhm…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I thought… I thought you’d kiss me on the lips.” She then covers her face like an embarrassed schoolgirl.

 

“Let’s keep that for tonight.”

 

“Tonight?” She looks puzzled for a split second, before she gets what I mean. The red on her face gets even more red, and she quickly turns her attention to the food. There’s some fish left. Oh, some of the fried potatoes is still there. Most of the foods in our region are fried, either with oil or with some sauces.

 

As she hesitates, I cut some of the fish, and use my fork to feed her instead. “Have some, Anne.”

 

She looks even more bewildered, but she obediently takes a bite. “It tastes better when you feed me.”

 

“Well, can you feed me too?” I adjusted my seat a bit closer, so that it’s easier for Anne.

 

She nods, and we exchange a few bites of food, and very quickly, we finished all of them.

 

“What do you know, it really is better when you feed me.” I tease Anne, we’re seated very closely, and my hand casually fondle her exposed things and touch her smooth shoulders.

 

“Ah… it’s all finished. So quickly…” Anne looks a little sad. The wine is finished too, and Anne’s face is still a bit reddish.

 

"Well, it's time to go, then."

 

"Huh? Go home?"

 

"Oh. No, no. You're not going home. You're coming with me." I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her along, and we walk back to the mansion. It's not far.

 

"Uh... uh…" Anne's red and tipsy but' conscious. "Are you thinking of something naughty, Prince?"

 

My arms tighten, and she yelped a little. "Yes. I have a gorgeous beauty in my arms right now, and I am not letting her go."

 

Her red face, now almost like an apple, turns away. Her earlobes are red, I think what I just said made her feel really nervous.

 

I pull her a bit closer, and gives her earlobe a little nibble. "I want you, Anne."

 

I felt her entire body shiver. She looks at me, her eyes a bit wet. She didn't say a word, we reached the mansion. To the room!

 

It's already dark, the only light being the stars and moonlight coming through windows. And Anne's still holding my arm, so I walk to my large bed, and we both sit on the edges, and I try again, I lean in, my mouth right next to her ears, and say the words gently, softly. "Anne. I want you. Do you want me too?"

 

She's red, and after those words, she turns to face me. She nods, I lean in to kiss her, on the lips this time.

 

Our lips lock, and we hug. Then I pull her to the center of the bed.

 

We kiss. Vigorously.

 

I bit and nibbled on her red lips, the lipstick smudged, but no matter.

 

We kept kissing. I want her. I want to do naughty things to her.

 

I kissed her exposed shoulder, and she moans. I licked the skin, nibbled on her earlobes, my fingers trying to undo her dress. She notices, of course, but she's also sucked up by the passion and heat of the moment, as she's also trying to undo my clothes.

 

And our eyes meet, with me on top of her on the bed. "You're really beautiful."

 

She's already red, the lipstick is slightly smudged, she grins. "I… it's my first time…"

 

"I know. I'll be gentle." I take of my shirt, and then I pull her dress off, revealing her cute lingerie. I admire her cute choice for a brief moment, but I quickly decided to get down to business, and do what I always wanted.

 

Sex with Anne.

 

We're both naked, she's spread out on the bed, I start with a kiss, my fingers touch her genitals gently, feeling out the condition. It's slightly wet, and as I kept simultaneously kissing and fondling her genital area, I could feel it getting more moist and slippery.

 

Her breathing is ragged, moaning when I touch or make certain motions. Her eyes could not focus, and when I take a bite out of her ears and lick it gently, her body twitches.

 

"Ah… ahh…" She sounds sexy, and its more intense that I ever imagined it to be, and I keep up the foreplay for another few minutes, her face red and she keeps twitching whenever the sensitive spots gets touched a certain way…

 

"You're really beautiful."

 

"Ah… ah… you're so cheeky Prince… can... can we do it? Can we be one?"

 

I lean in, "Yes, Anne. I always wanted to be one with you."

 

And so, the main event. My little brother has been erect the entire time, as I focused on preparing Anne's pussy for what is to come.

 

Her thighs are spread, and I get in position. She's really wet from all the stimulation, and my cock slides in.

 

We both moan at the same time. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

It's so warm, it's the first time I had sex in this world, the flesh of her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock. She's a virgin no more.

 

"Ahhhhhh…" I start to thrust, and our bodies rub against each other. I push my body forward, and I kiss her, my lower body keeping up the thrusting motion.

 

And I feel like it, the muscles and flesh twitching and tightening, the heat from the friction and bodily contact making us both a little sweaty and sticky.

 

I kept at it for as long as I could, and her legs lock around my body. "...I'm not letting you go."

 

I whisper as our bodily fluids continue to mix, "I'm not planning to let you go either. You're staying with me tonight." Then I lean in to kiss her, and I feel like her entire body convulses.

 

"...ah…. ah… I can't take this… this is so intense." Anne moans, her voice is really ragged, and the pitch shaky.

 

And it keeps going, for god knows how long, long enough for me, we both climaxed, my entire lower body exhausted.

 

We both moaned loudly as our juices mix inside her, and then I hugged my beautiful woman tightly, my lips kissing her neck.

 

Exhausted, we both just stared at the ceiling, my arms around her for a while before we realised should both wash up. It's her first time, and she looks a mix of confusion, fear and joy from what just happened.

 

Well, I'm going to reassure her, so I hug her, and squeeze her.

 

"I really enjoyed what we did. Anne, would you be my woman?"

 

Anne looks at me, and she nods. "It's not fair that you ask me such a question when I'm already naked."

 

I hug her, and pull her a bit closer, my lips kissed her cheek. "Well, is your answer a yes?"

 

"...yes."

 

I felt really happy that she said yes, so I squeezed her and pulled her closer, kissed her on the forehead and then on her lips.

 

Then, we slept together, Anne's gorgeous nude body as my pillow and company for the night.

 

There's a puddle of blood on the mattress, but I'll get the maids to clean that up tomorrow. Tonight, all I want to do is cuddle with Anne to sleep.

[Anne's 100% scene cleared.]

[Anne will learn Immortal Bonds]

[Both of you will have a special ability to revive each other. Ability has a 6 month cooldown]

 

[2 Skillpoints gained!]

28