Chapter 11: Dinner time
6.7k 5 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night has come. Clara and Flara are setting up the final touches for dinner, when Neidla and her daughter, Meidla, have arrived to their house first.

"Welcome, both of you! Come on in and take a seat. The food's almost ready."

"We'll intrude ourselves then."

Neidla enters the room and took a seat, whereas Meidla approached the bedroom and looks into it before turning around to ask Clara a question.

"Is Yasil not back yet?"

"Nope, he hasn't return yet." Clara gave Meidla a quick gaze and chuckled. "That much in a hurry to see him now, are you?" she asked the young girl.

Meidla looked away with her face beet red. Hitting the mark, Clara then smiles and gestures her hand to one of the chairs.

"Take a seat, darling. Yasil will probably be back soon. You can give him a kiss and a hug when he returns."

"Y-Yes, ma'am." Meidla murmured under her breath and quickly takes a seat as instructed by Clara, kicking her legs together while she waits for Yasil to arrive.

A few minutes later, Velpa and Velina arrive at the house along with Yasil. "The main star is here!" Velina announced their arrival with much enthusiasm.

"Ah, welcome, you two—" Clara paused herself as her jaw dropped to the ground, surprised to see her own son arriving with them... dressed in a female costume.

"I-I'm home, mother..." said Yasil with his face blushing red from embarrassment.

For a moment, all actions were halted as every women in the house, besides Velpa and Velina, stares bluntly at Yasil. Unable to handle their gazes, Yasil looks at the four women and kindly asked, "Can you... please stop looking...? It's embarrassing for me."

As he says that, Clara, Flara, Neidla, and Meidla, the fours of them had their hearts skip a beat. Getting simultaneously hit with the cute face of feminine Yasil, they grasp their chests all at the same time.

"Yasil, you're amazing. To take down all four of them at once is a sight to behold." Velina commented with an impressed look.

"Make that five actually." Velpa added, pulling out a cloth from a spatial storage for Velina to wipe the blood dripping out of her nose.

"Ah... right..."

As Velina takes proceeds to wipe her nosebleed, Velpa feels a hand poking her thigh and looked down to see Yasil holding out another cloth for her.

"Six." was all he said for Velpa to understand and take the cloth from his hand, wiping her own nosebleed with it.

"I'm going to change now." Yasil then walks off to the bedroom, leaving the six horny women to their own device.

.........................

Another few minutes passed again as Yasil comes out of the bedroom, wearing his normal clothes to the dinner table.

"Aww, you really did change. You looked so cute in that costume though." Velina exhaled a loud disappointed moan, sitting next to the only empty seat at the table. "Right?" she asked the rest of the table, who all nodded in agreement.

"You were very cute, little brother." Flara said with a grin.

"That's right! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you! You were so pretty." Meidla added the comment with a compliment.

"Ugh... can you all please stop talking about it..." Yasil groaned in a mood, taking his seat in between his mother and Velina.

"Ara, but it looked good on you, sweetie." Clara carried on with the compliments, patting Yasil's head to cheer his mood up. However, Yasil swiped her hand away and then asked her, "Mother, why did you even invite Velpa and Velina without telling me? I was shocked to find out about it, you know."

"Ara ara~ I'm so sorry, my dear. I thought it'd be better if they come, since the more the merrier."

"And you wanted to surprise him, right?"

"Yep, yep. That's right!"

Yasil just sighed, being used to his mother doing as she pleases, Yasil didn't want to complain about it to her. Especially when the time now is supposed to be a joyous moment with everyone around him. Plus, he is hungry and wishes to eat now.

"Anyways, what's for dinner, mother?" he asked Clara, who proudly laughs in response as she takes the lid off the big pot on the table to reveal the food they're about to eat.

"Today while hunting, I found a mudswimmer turtle and caught it. So for dinner, we're having a mudswimmer turtle hot pot today! Hooray!!!"

Clara claps her hand cheerfully, while Flara puffs her chest out proudly, whereas the others at the table looked at the boiling hot pot anxiously as there is a reason for it.

Unless cooked properly with the right temperature and skills, mudswimmer turtle meat tastes terrible no matter how good it smells. Hence, while Clara and Flara are acting proud with what they have made, the others at the table stare at the food and each other nervously.

It was then that Velina placed one hand on Yasil's shoulder and said, "Well then Yasil, as the only man of the table, why don't you have the first bite."

"No... I—"

"I agree. Yasil should have the bite first." said Velpa with a smirk.

"I agree as well. Yasil, you're a man now, right? Take the first bite for the rest of us." Neidla jumped in the bandwagon, gazing at the boy with a conspicuous smile.

"Yasil, I'm rooting for you!" Meidla acknowledged as well, looking at her beloved with eyes of admiration.

As Yasil stares at them stunned that he got voted out, Clara proceeded to scoop up a piece of the meat for her son to eat. "Come on, sweetie. Say ahh~"

Having no choice but to go with it, Yasil eats the meat and began tasting it.

"So, how is it?" Clara asked.

"It's... It's... delicious actually." Yasil replied with a surprised look on his face, and picks up his bowl. "Can I have another?" he asked.

"Fufufu, sure darling."

Delighted to see her son liking the food, Clara takes out another piece of meat with her spoon and brings it to Yasil's mouth.

"Now, dear. Say ahh~"

"Umm... mother. I can feed myself, you kno—"

"Say ahh~"

"...Ahh~"

Gaining confirmation that the food tastes good, the others begin to take a portion for themselves.

"I'm gonna just take this, and this, and this, and that~"

"Hey, Velina! I was about to take that!"

"Umm... mom, can you help me get some meat?"

"Sure thing, Meidla. And some vegetables as well."

Chaos at the dinner table ensues with Velpa, Velina, Neidla, and Meidla trying to get the things they want before it runs out. Meanwhile, Clara and Flara have not begin eating yet, and are feeding Yasil instead of themselves.

"Yasil, say ahh~"

"Here Yasil. Make sure to eat a lot alright, little brother?"

"Mother, Big sister... I can feed myself, so please take some for yourselves."

Thanks for reading! 🍫

Have a nice day. Cheers!

91