Chapter 12: Dessert ❤❤
9.3k 7 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you for the food!"

Completely stuffed and satisfied with the meal, the seven individuals seated around the table leaned back on their seats and relaxed for a moment, needing to digest the food they had just consumed before they could move.

"What a good meal that was. I'd never knew you were that good at cooking, Clara." Neidla complimented.

"Of course! To make the best meal for my family, this is nothing!" Clara proudly puffed her chests out, swinging her large breasts in the process.

"Mom, I don't forget that I helped out too, you know." said Flara, pulling on Clara's sleeves.

"Of course. Thanks for the help, my sweet daughter." Clara gave Flara a hug as her sign of appreciation. Then, she stood up from her seat and proceeded to ask everyone at the table.

"Now then, who among here is willing to help me wash these dishes? They aren't going to wash themselves, you know."

"Yeah... I would love to, but... I'd prefer to... you know... have 'dessert' right now. If you catch my meaning."

As she says that, Velina looks at Yasil with aroused eyes and licked her lips. Getting her notion, Velpa, Flara, and Meidla, looked at the boy with the same eyes filled with desire.

Feeling their gazes locked onto him, Yasil sighed. "Can you all at least give me a minute to digest the food before we start?"

"Then lets go to the bed first, little brother." Flara grabbed Yasil's right arm and held it in between her breasts.

"We can do some light exercise to help with your digestion." Velpa jumped in and grabbed Yasil's left arm, embracing it in between her breasts.

"And by that, we meant foreplay, boy." Velina then finish the sentence, groping Yasil's crotch where she can feel his erection.

Flara and Velpa then pulled Yasil along with them, heading towards the bedroom. Velina followed behind them, whereas Meidla who is further behind them, quickly got off her seat and chased after them.

"Wait up! I'm joining too!"

Clara and Neidla watch the five of them go on ahead, leaving them both to wash the dishes by themselves.

"Geez, those kids... Always in a hurry to things quickly. Yasil isn't going anywhere, you know." Clara said with a sulky face, slightly annoyed that she won't be the first to fornicate with her son.

"There, there Clara. Let the young'uns have their fun first. We can have ours later. Here, I'll help you with the dishes."

Neidla grabbed some of the dishes and went to wash them in a basin outside the house. Clara follow suit soon after, lifting the remaining dishes on the table using magic and went outside. Casting a barrier around her home on the way out, to prevent the upcoming sounds of lovemaking from leaking out to the rest of the villagers after she had gotten a lecture from the Village Chief.

"Have fun, I guess."

???

*Sluurrrp~* *Ssluuurrrpp~* *Chu* *Sluurrrp~*

"Mmmm... ah~ Mnmmm~!"

Lying on the bed with his head on his sister's lap, Yasil lets out pleasurable moans as he initiates foreplay with four naked dark elf beauties on the same bed with him.

"Fufufu, is having your dick sucked by three beautiful women that good, Yasil?" Flara asked, as she then leans forward, moving her face nearer to Yasil's, giving him a nice long erotic kiss while his erect cock gets sucked by Velpa, Velina, and Meidla, all at once in a triple fellatio.

"Amaziiiing, to think that such a— *Sluurrrp~* small body can have— *Sluurrrp~* such a big thing. My pussy is aching to have— *Sluurrrp~* it inside of me." said Velina, moving her head up and down along one side of the shaft.

"Ahhh~ *Sluurrrp~* What a scent this thing has. The smell alone is enough to make me weeeet. *Sluurrrp~* Ahh~" Velpa proceeded to fingering herself, as her head moves up and down along the other side of the penis.

"*Sluurrrp~* *Sluuuuurrrp~* *Chu* *Chu* *Sluurrrrrrp~*" Meidla on the other hand, is rigorously sucking on the head of the dick like it's the best thing in the world.

"Deliciousssss~!" she screamed internally without stopping her blowjob.

With three women continuously licking and sucking his cock without mercy, while also having his big sister kissing him erotically, Yasil was unable to hold it any longer and release the first load into Meidla's mouth.

"Hmmmmhhh!?"

Due to the sudden ejaculation however, Meidla was unable to contain the massive amount of cum in her mouth and quickly got off the cock, allowing it to shoot the rest out all over Velpa and Velina, covering their luscious dark skin bodies in white.

"Aaahh... there's shoooo much."

"What a waste..."

Velina quickly scooped up the cum on her body and put it in her mouth for consumption. Velpa did the same but had a hard time swallowing it due to her not liking the taste. Seeing the sour look on her face, Velina grins mischievously.

"Ara Ara Velppy, what's wrong? Don't like semen."

"Oh shut up, sister. It tastes weird, alright!"

"Well then, if you don't want it, how about giving it to me?"

Velina moved closer to Velpa and proceeds to lick the cum on her body, stimulating Velpa's breasts and pussy while she's at it, making her moan. Meanwhile, Meidla is coughing out the cum in her mouth onto her hand after choking from having too much in her mouth.

"Aww, what a waste, Mei. Here, let me have it."

Moving closer to Meidla, Flara then licks the cum in her hand like a cat drinking milk.

"Ah, don't drink it! It's mine!"

"Nyaa~ Delicious."

Having his body unrestrained, Yasil was able to get up from the bed and look at Flara, Meidla, Velpa, and Velina going crazy over his cum, with his little son still being rock hard and wanting more action after the first ejaculation.

Yasil opened his spatial storage and pulls out a vitality potion, drinking its content before tossing the empty tube back into the magic storage. Brimming with energy now, he then moved to the pussy closest to him which in this case, is Flara's.

"Eh, Yasil? Are you going to put it in?"

Yasil did not anything and simply groped Flara's ass, as he then spread open her pussy for him to see before plunging his entire cock in.

"Nyyaaaaaaaaa~!! It's in me! My little brother's cock is in me! My pussy is in bliss~!"

"Ah, Flara! No fair."

Thanks for reading. ?

The next two chapters will be triple hearts so stay tune.

Bye~

99