Chapter 3
97 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why?

Why is there an egg rolling?

Why do I- a single male living alone with no cooking ability have an egg at home?

Various thoughts flew around my head, but looking objectively the direction it came from was definitely from the bag of bread. The container it was in came loose. Maybe it got wet from the pouring rain or maybe it was from how I handled the bag. No matter how much I ponder there will be no answer to this mystery. Sighing slightly I sent a message to the delivery girl, wondering if this was the extra.  

Waiting for her reply, I put the egg back in its container. Or so I wanted to, but it gave a helpless yelp and zapped me.

 

It fell.

 

Slipping away from my numbing finger was the 

Egg

 

 

 

 

 

Egg

 

 

 

 

Egg

 

 

 

 

 

    [[EGG!]]

 

Nearly passing out I caught the falling egg with the container it originally came with. Like this it won't be hurt right?? With a panting sigh I felt my numbing chest come back alive. My finger tensed from the zap earlier brought the container down slowly and gently. Putting some strength into my body I sat up and checked the little egg. It seemed okay. No cracks, no bruise, no... damage I suppose...Yet as if to play with my feelings, its white shell grew a tad pink. 

...

...

...

I-I-Its blushing???!!!!!!!!

0