Chapter 5
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Or so I thought.

The faint light before me twirled, liquid dancing into pretty shapes. It was hard to see but the unending darkness had an area darker and seemingly deeper. The dancing spirits lured me in, I floated along. The tranquility of the echoing silence guided me into the deeper ends. What seemed to be merely a layer of membrane opened into a path. My mind was in confusion, but my legs stepped forward. Thousands and thousands of translucent layers opened up as if it had a mind of it own. What lay there in all of its magnificent was a girl. White long hair with hints of red at her crown. Her dark dewy eyes opened, fluttering ever so slightly. Rouge tinting her cheeks once more. With the back of her hands she hides her face. 

This reaction...What happened earlier... Ah~ it’s the little one.

I set foot upon her yellow throne, came to a kneel and took a closer look. She hides more of her blushing face. I leaned closer. She leaned backwards. Hitting the back of her chair she squeezed herself into the corner. Then gave a helpless breath of words, "Please don't come closer." I refused and came closer, in a hurry she uttered, " You were more handsome than I thought so please stay back!"

I paused, but yet again I refused. I draped my shirt over her bare body and pulled her hair away from her face. 

So this is the creature making me have an existential crisis out of nowhere. Thinking so suddenly everything makes sense. After all it was something supernatural! A fantasy! It not me having problems, it simply something different that entered my reality!

She blinked, in her eye reflected was a man nodding to himself making various facial expressions. Realizing my odd behavior I let her hair go and stepped back. She cleared her throat and spoke again. She explained she wasn't sure of the exact reason, but by coming in contact with me she is able to absorb some energy and form a figure and eventually breaking out of the shell. Oh~ like an egg needing warm temperature to grow and then hatch. Finally having some sort of reason for the girl in front of me I gave an understanding look and asked if I died.

She replied, "No."

I asked if I can return.

She replied, "Yes."

I ask if I can return now.

She replied "No."

I blinked.

She blinked,

She smiled and replied, "Your mine now." 

I smiled and ran.

1