Chapter 6
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Pant Pant*

The deep space opens into a never ending cycle, I run and run yet her whispers caresses my back. It soothes my ear yet tickles me crazy. Ahhh where can I go in this strange place of her's? Her presence nonchalantly comes closer. Tap tap echoes with every steps my pace slows down, I feel my stamina draining. If I can't run from her let's stop. Yes let's stop, I was being rude by running away first. Yep Yep, lets apologize and return to our conversation. 

I turn to a stop and called out to her. My still turning head continues until it touches something. It was a cloth, a handkerchief of some sort? A bit flustered my parted mouth uttered a few words of thanks. But that was cut short when my unfocused eyes focused on what was before me. Carrying a similar silhouette 'it' wiped of my sweat. 'It' with deformed features smiled. 'It' being numerous of them. 'It' oozing away, dissipating leaving the cloth and the original owner behind. Oh... ah....

What is this situation... What am I even in...

"Hey..." I called out to her. "Explain this situation to me, you've been avoiding this for some time now."

"..."

" I'm not gonna get mad... I'm just confused and frustrated. Come on, I know either you or the delivery girl knows."

"..."

"Hey...Heyy...He-"

"Let's go take a walk..."

"wha-"

"I'll explain it as we go"

"...fine"

...

We walked...took a break and walked again.

...

Basically the gist is, she is just an egg...an egg that can transform.

"That much I can see!" I retorted. I almost want to flip a table except there isn't!

"Well I was just recently made, it's not like I've hatched yet either! You think you know why your born? huh!" she retorted back.

"What's the reason your alive? what's the reason your living for? hm!~" she yelled with her pouting face. 

Ugh! Ouch my heart, ouch my existential crisis. Stabbing me where its deep, but her pouting face is cute...

"...I don't know my own purpose...but the intuition inside of me says to be close to you. I was gifted to you, but with me being unhatched I can't be close to you...it will only hurt you."

...

ahh...

2