Chapter-19
3.1k 29 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing in front of the mansion, I thought to myself,

Strong...though not as big as mine, there is one person with a huge amount of mana past this gate.

I have already sent Sebastian and Ron to the hostages, now all I need to do is create a disturbance large enough to attract all the attention to me.

******

 A tall young boy, Arthur Ellen Zemira, Duke of Ellen, Prince of Zemira Empire, is facing a gate more than twice the height of his.

As Arthur placed his hand on the gate, a brief light, and a loud sound were created at the same time.

*BOOM*

The gate flew into the mansion and landed with a thud on the ground.

*Silence*

Everyone in the mansion was expecting a fight, but they never expected Arthur would be crazy enough to come through the front gate.

*Step* *Step* *Step*

As Arthur walked into the mansion, only his footsteps resounded in all directions. With a sword made of magic over his shoulders, accompanied by his evil grin, he looked sinister.

“Now, come on, does the Marquis not know how to welcome a guest?”, he said mockingly.

The mansion is filled with bandits, nobles, and of course the mysterious three individuals. The bandits and the three all made their way to the garden.

Things were happening just as Arthur planned it would. One of the bandits spoke,

“Haha~ look at this kid?!? Is he crazy to walk in by himself?!”

Another made his way to Arthur, placing his hands on Arthur’s shoulders, he faced the other bandits and loudly spoke, 

“LOOK!! This guy became a statue due to the difference in numbers.”

“HAHAHA~~!!”, the whole mansion was filled with the loud laughter of the bandits.

“Now, if you leave, we won’t...huh?”

Before the bandit could finish, Arthur place his sword on the bandit’s neck and,

*Slash*

A flawless cut, separating the head from the body. The body fell limp spraying Arthur’s clothes with some blood, the same color as his eyes. He then spoke with a voice as cold as ice,

“Come.”

“Kill this bastard!!!”

“Everyone attack!!”

As all the bandits moved uniformly towards Arthur, the said target simply raise his hands towards the sky, and instantly the sky was filled with arrows and spears. Made from various elements, ranging all the way from air to lightning.

“Wh..What are those?!?”

“Everyone, kill this bastard before those comedown!!”

As the foolish bandits ran towards Arthur,

“Let the blood flow…”, with that the weapons in the sky rained down to the ground.

“AHHH!!!”

“RUN AWA- AHH!!”

The weapons Arthur made mowed down the bandits without any mercy. For the next five minutes, the whole mansion that once was filled with sinister laughter is now having screams filled with pain and despair.  The ground was dyed red by the blood, just like Arthur said.

*Silence*

As if all the previous sounds were a lie, the mansion was filled with bone-chilling silence.

“Good...this silence is what I prefer. Now, how long do you plan on making me wait?”

As if on cue, just as Arthur said, three individuals came out.

“So this is the First Prince of Zemira”, the mage spoke with awe.

“True, the rumors surrounding him couldn’t be any more wrong.”, one of the swordsmen, a relatively middle-aged man spoke

“Does that matter? Let’s just kill him.”, a young voice matching his face, spoke filled with arrogance.

“Come on, you know who I am… isn’t it fair to know which country you all are from?”, Arthur spoke calmly, but somehow filled with rage.

“Come on~ do you really think we-”, before the middle-aged man could finish.

“It’s fine...he is going to die anyway, let’s consider this as his final wish. We are from the Lysandra Empire. We are the Reeles.”

“You-!!”, the mage exclaimed.

However, Arthur who had his eyes wide open after hearing the answer slowly made an evil grin.

“This is why kids are easy to deal with.

The young boy who had his veins bulge after hearing what Arthur said, dashed towards him while yelling,

“DIE!!!”

Arthur however completely compose, easily parried his attacks and when the boy was thrown off-balance Arthur made a counter-attack by 

*Slash*

By diagonally slashing the boy.

“AHHH!!!”, as the boy shrieked in pain. Arthur attempted to decapitate the boy, however,

*BOOM*

*THUD* *CRASH*

Arthur was sent flying by the middle-aged man’s kick and crashed past the carriage into the wall.

“You!! Stop being so rash, Peter.”

The young boy, Peter was shrieking in pain with blood flowing all over him.

“Carl, heal him!”

As the mage, Carl healed him, Peter spoke.

“Jay, that Arthur is not simple. As he parried my attack, my whole body weighed many times more, I was not able to move.”

Jay made a complicated face to what Peter said. Of course, Arthur used gravity to stop Peter in place for the counter-attack.

“Then that means, we should not get close to him. Carl, hit him with your magic.”

With Arthur still inside the wall, Carl chanted out a huge fireball and fires it towards Arthur.

*BOOOM-!!*

A huge explosion much bigger than the one Arthur did in the capital filled the sky.

“Even if it’s him, he would surely receive damage from an explosion as big as this.”, Peter commented.

*Wiiinnggg*

“True, we can easily finish him off now.”

*WINNGGG*

However, in complete contrast to the swordsmen, the mage’s face was filled with despair, because he knew exactly what happened. He knew that his magic was completely absorbed in the last moment.

*WINNNGGGGGG*

“Ah, just what is that sound?? Carl, do you know wh- Carl? What happened??”, Peter spoke.

“Ru...Runnnn!!!”, the mage, Carl, desperately cried out.

“Eh? What are you talking about?”, Jay looked at Carl as if he was crazy.

“Jay...look there.”, Peter informed Jay of what was happening.

*Step* *WIINGG* *Step* *WIINGG*

With glowing red eyes akin to a demon, Arthur came out of the explosion, with Lux in his hand. Lux was pulsing calmly, meaning Arthur’s heartbeat is normal. With blood flowing along the side of his head, Arthur slowly walked towards the foreigners.

“You can’t run...because you sealed your fate the moment you came into my Empire.”

“Ja...Jay? What are you doing?”

“You two escape, I will hold him off here.”

Before even waiting for their response, Jay dashed towards Arthur at full speed.

“You? Hold me off? Stop dreaming…”

As Arthur said that, he made a small horizontal slash in the air with Lux towards the dashing Jay...

*WINNGGG* *SLASH*

“JAYYY!!!!”, instead of Jay’s pained voice, what came out was Peter’s desperate screaming as he plopped down to the floor.

As Jay’s head flew off into the air, Arthur spoke again,

“Remember this feeling...this is the same feeling the people of empire...my people...felt when you sold them off.”

“Yo...You!! Die!!”, Peter, who lost his judgment after losing Jay, dashed towards Arthur, towards death itself.

Arthur dodged Peter’s vertical slash and dug Lux straight into Peter’s heart.

“Ah…”

“Don’t worry, I will be sending the other friend to you very soon.”, as Arthur said that to the dying Peter, his body finally fell limp.

Arthur pushed off Peter’s corpse from Lux and slowly made his way to the mage.

*Step* *Step* 

“Please, please forgive me”, Carl, bent down and touched Arthur’s leg, pleading and begging.

“This is exactly what my people would have done...did you leave them alone?”

“...”, Carl couldn’t speak, because if someone were to fall on their leg, begging, he would just kick them to the side and move to the next work.

“See? Exactly what I thought would happen.”

“No, please, I beg you….please let me li-”

*STAB*

“AHHH!!!”, before Carl could even finish, Arthur dug Lux towards Car.

“I am sorry...but I promised to send you to your friend.”

With that, when the final foreigner passed away, Arthur finally started to move from the garden into the building.

The garden that was once maintained beautifully, was now nothing but a giant tub for corpses and blood.

“Marquis Astley!!! Where are you?!? Come on out, let’s have a small talk.”

Every noble, including Marquis Astley, had their mouth shut with hands, afraid that if they let out a sound, the devil may find them.



Hey, Artique here!!!

I thought that 3-rd person view would better in action scenes. So, let me know if it was nice in the comment section below. 

118