Chapter-12
3.1k 13 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Your Majesty, a Baron family’s heir threw acid on a commoner girl.”

That was the first sentence I heard on entering the dining. All of them were shocked by the news. Empress upon seeing my entrance even had beads of sweat on her forehead.

Calm down, Arthur. You can’t take rash actions, get the complete information.

“Please don’t mind me and continue.”, I said as calmly as I could while sitting down in my chair.

“What is the boy’s name?”, inquired the Emperor.

“Fredrick York”

[Jane]

[Yes, Boss.]

[Investigate Fredrick York. You have two minutes.]

[On it.]

Jane is someone I came into contact with 6 years ago. While I was taking a stroll around the capital, I noticed some nobles rounding up on her. I quietly knocked them out and later came to know that she had access to the deep secrets of all nobles. Impressed by her abilities, I promised her safety if she worked for me. From that day till now, She and her family were under my care.

“What is the reason?”

“The commoner girl tried to take Fredrick to the bed with the goal of becoming the future Baroness.”

Keep calm…

“But Fredrick repeatedly rejected her advances. Knowing that this won’t work, the girl started approaching the younger brother of Fredrick.”

Calm down, Arthur…

“Fredrick then warned his brother to stay out of her sight. The girl then got enraged at Fredrick and took violence into the hand. Fredrick had to use acid as a method of self-defense.

[Boss, both Fredrick and his brother are total jerks. Recently, they tried to advance on a pretty commoner girl. But when the girl promptly rejected them, Frederick’s ego got damaged in the process, and he threw acid at her. They have also bribed the knights. Right now, both of them are surrounded by hired bandits]

*BOOM*

“Arthur!!”

“First Prince!!”

“...shut up.”

“““...”””

It all happened in a second. The second after Jane completed her report, I teleported to the knight and pushed his head down towards the floor using my hand.

Ahh...this is bad...I might actually kill him.

“Arthur, as an Emperor, I order you to remove your hand from the knight!!”

...tch...fine…

“Arthur!!!”, this time it was the Empress.

All I did was remove my hand, and push the knight’s head towards the ground with my foot.

*crack*

 It created a beautiful dent on the floor with his head being the center.

“He is lying.”, I said in a low monotone voice.

“How do you know?? You were with us all along!!”, exclaimed the Emperor.

“...I have my sources.”

“You are crossing the line, Arthur Zemira!!! Your mother would be extremely disappointed if she sees you like this!!”

“Huh?!? I don’t remember permitting you to talk about mother...Yes she may be disappointed me with me, but what about you???...all I see is an incompetent Emperor!!”

“...”

“Hahaha~~ What happened? Cat got your tongue??...ahh!!...just seeing this bastard here is enough to make me pissed.”

*Boom*

The next instant, there is a huge hole in the wall with the knight lying motionless in the garden.

“My lord, I have brought the other knights.”

“Good...you there, speak.”

“Ye...Yes!! We met with Fredrick. He...he bribed us to lie to the Emperor…”

*Boom*

Another knight flew past the broken wall and into the garden. Looking at the last knight, 

“Speak.”

“...Fre...Fredrick and hi...his brother tried to ad...advance on a girl. When the gi..girl rejected, Frederick thr...threw aci-”, *swish* “Ahhhhh!!! please forgive me!!!”

This time I use wind magic to throw him out of the wall…

Useless bastards...

“Sebastian where is this asshole.”, I asked him while bringing up the map mad of fire using magic.

“It is right here, Your Lord.”

Just as I was about to move,

“Arthur!! Please don’t kill him!”, I heard the Empress’s voice.

“...yes, Arthur. As an Emperor, I order you to bring Fredrick here.”

...annoying…

“...don’t worry, Empress Camilla. We don’t kill wild dogs, do we?...Just like that, you can think of this as a vaccination mission. I am just going to make sure that diseases like these don't pop up again.”

“Sebastian, order the Baron house to prepare caged carriages.”

“I will do as you say, Your Highness.”

...damn...at this rate I don’t know whether I can control my urge to rip them apart into a thousand pieces…

 

115