CHAPTER 1: THE GIRL DESTINED FOR TODAY?
464 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have waited a long time to say these words to a woman."

"Been looking far and wide for a woman worthy of my patience."

"A woman capable of bearing the long-stocked love since the day of my puberty."

"All the while, I waited for the one, and I've found the one and only of my life."

"Mei Xing, will you marry me?"

A middle-aged man with a tastefully exotic salt and pepper hair, smartly dressed in a suit, is down on one knee in front of a dashingly beautiful woman.

She is a bountiful beauty of grace and curves.

Time has been kind to Mei Xing, even at the age of 37, she is a beauty that has added grace to her youthful perfection. When you look at her, you'll first notice her long tussles of shiny black hair that subtly glides in the faintest of wind, then the to dimples that are deep and prominent, which accentuates her sculpted chin.

Followed by is the saying 'the cherry on the top' the plump cherry red lips is another highlight, the elegant nose as if it's drawn, and the eyes that are like dark vortices, which captures your attention for hours if ever made eye contact.

However, this epitome of grace does not have a graceful expression on her face at the moment. Being proposed in such a grand manner in a room full of patrons in a restaurant, made Mei Xing flustered.

"Chuck, I've told you before that I'm not looking for a serious commitment."

"...but that was before. We've been seeing each other for over three years. If anything, neither of us is getting any younger."

Tsk, tsk tsk, there is a lot of taboo with women, when past 30, age is a big taboo, especially for beautiful women. According to the author, every woman is a Goddess. However, like in every mythology, when a goddess is angry, chaos ensues.

*Slap*

"I'm not looking to settle down because of convenience. I still could do better, a lot better than you," saying her piece she started walking her way to the door of the restaurant, not at all minding the stares of the entire restaurant.

Insulted, assaulted, and disappointed, Chuck froze on one knee down, holding up a diamond ring like an idiot in front of a restaurant full of strangers. To make matters worse, the fidgety waitress who served them was by his side, holding a bottle of champagne that Chuck secretly ordered for his marriage proposal celebration.

As he berated himself over his fantasy of Mei Xing agreeing to marry him, Chuck grabbed the bottle of champagne and threw a stack of cash on the table. He started chugging down the whole bottle while looking at the curvy backside of Mei Xing, as her high heels clicked the floor in her angry stride, the slight jiggle and swing of her hips did not go unnoticed amongst the male creatures around. The undisguised stare of desire by the men only earned the displeasure of the female partners.

Chuck smirked at the men desiring his girl, but his face turned ugly, realizing that she's no more his girl. Displeased over the fact, Chuck took another deep swig at the expensive liquor, drowning his emotions in the buzz of alcohol.

The intoxication numbed Chuck of the incident, and he dragged himself towards the parking lot only to find that the waitress has followed him in tow. A look at the questioning stare of Chuck made the slim Brazilian beauty blushed at her brashness of following him here.

'Ugh, why did I follow him? I should've just stayed in', she scolded herself, not understanding the reason for her actions.

"...Umm hi, I'm Juliana. I saw you walk out chugging the liquor and you headed towards the parking lot, I don't think you should be driving in your condition."

"...uh...", being able to say that is commendable as the sexy silhouette of Juliana's body became visible to him as the car behind her turned on the headlights.

A lithe beauty probably in her early 20's whose youthful vibrancy is showing through her work clothes. The perfectly articulated cheekbones gave Juliana almost an android beauty look.

When Chuck's eyes dip down to take a look at her body, he can't help but notice the sleek, elongated S curve.

 

"I am sorry, and it's probably none of my business of what you do... my shift will be over in a few minutes... if you want, I could drive you home."

"Huh?"

'Is this what you call destiny? I've lost it with the mature beauty, and a young one whose looks is none the lesser, came running to me?'

 He shoved the rational debate that is happening in his brain. He focuses on the fidgeting beauty and decided to put the outspoken little miss out of her embarrassment.

"...Umm, I don't have glasses with me...", said Chuck confusing Juliana, with the pause continued, he lifted the champagne bottle."... to offer you a drink, but I'd like your company anyways."

Earning the glowing smile of the beauty, Chuck smiled back at her. He has always been a smooth operator when talking to women.

"I'll bring the glasses when I check out of work."

"You better bring another bottle," Chuck threw her his AMX centurion card, the exclusive credit card made Juliana widened her eyes.

Chuck smirked on seeing her expression. He says, "Buy the most expensive one. It's on me."

Looking at the backside of Juliana as she walked back, Chuck saw other drivers checking her out, smirking at the envious stares. He thought to himself.

'Oh, this time the smirk's going to stay. I thought I'm going to tame a wild turkey with a ring, but I guess spring chicken is on today's menu.'

However, unbeknownst to him, a beauty of godly perfection is looking down at him from tens of thousands of feet above the ground.

"Oh, a virgin acting like a lecher? He should be fun to watch, at least for a while, I guess..."

 

7