CHAPTER 10: LEGAL ASS PHAT LOLI’S CUM OF AGE (part 2)
458 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chuck's mouth went dry despite the sip of coffee. The bulging butt cheeks of Makena lit up a fire of desire inside Chuck. His eyes were fixated over the sight of the plush curve. Chuck stood up in trance and with stiff movements, he walked towards the expectant yet shy face of Makena.

Looking at Chuck advancing towards her, Makena held tightly on to the front of her babydoll in nervousness. However, the move of her made Chuck pant out in desire, as the dress pulled off completely over her backside showing the delicate bubble butt contrasting with her small waist, barely covered by a thin G-string.

Chuck tried to keep the mug on the small coffee table by the side, without losing eye contact of Makena's nubile body's soft seduction. He kept the mug down unsteadily on the edge of the table, with a faint clatter the mug fell-down and shattered, spilling coffee behind him.

Makena saw the commotion and moved forward to clear the broken mug, her steps forward, put her inches close to Chuck.

"Big brother Chuck, I will...," she started to say only to be lost in the intense desire radiating from Chuck's eyes. Feeling overwhelmed over the want from Chuck, without thinking, she gave him a light kiss over his lips.

The suddenness caught Chuck off-guard as he barely played a part in the kiss. Looking at the surprised Chuck, Makena thought that she was shameless for initiating the kiss...

'Even big brother Chuck didn't try anything and I acted like a loose woman. This is so embarrassing', thought Makena as she wanted to bury her head in shame.

'Maybe Big brother Chuck does not find me attractive...'

'Is that why he did nothing when I kissed him...' Makena's mind was in a mess and she felt like crying thinking that Chuck doesn't want her.

Within seconds her blabbering mind was overloaded and shut down by the forceful grab and the dominant kiss of Chuck.

"Ummmhp..."

The small and luscious lips of Makena was kissed shut by Chuck, his rough big palm grabbed onto the bare-skinned full cheek of Makena.

'Damn, my big hand barely covered her soft butt, she's a true legendary phat ass', thought Chuck as he seductively rubbed the smooth skin of the teen girl's bum.

"Mmph..." moaned out Makena into the invading mouth of Chuck. Makena for the first time in her life is felt up by a hot-blooded male. She was exceedingly happy to know that the ass that she was always embarrassed about, is making her Big brother Chuck go wild. The thought made her heart bashful and giddy from excitement.

Makena wanted to let Chuck do whatever he pleases to her squishy teen buttocks, she even proactively spread her ass cheek to give full access to her everything to Chuck.

The deliberate and seductive move of spreading her ass cheek was not lost on Chuck. Amused by the teen girl's brazen move, Chuck decided to teach her a lesson on pain and pleasure...

[Slap]

"....Ooof Big brother Chuck..." is all she could say as he pulled her head back by her hair by one hand. Chuck dominatingly kissed her down on her upward tilted face.

He immediately let his fingers dig deep into the ass crack of Makena. with his fingers rubbing slightly on the tight teen rosebud. Makena's heart pounded trying to guess where his fingers would go next.

'...Ummm, Big brother Chuck's hands are so close to me down there. I feel so ashamed, but I want him to touch me down there, my sex is already tingling without being touched...'

'.... Mmph ...I can wait anymore ...Big brother Chuck ...please ...please touch me...' were the jumbled thoughts of Makena as she felt Chuck's touch so close to her pussy and asshole. The eager minx raised her butt a bit high so that Chuck's finger would touch her thoroughly soaked pussy mound over the small strip of her G-string.

Smirking at the eager ass slut, Chuck has a different plan in mind. Makena's eyes were glazed over her arousal and perverted anticipation, but her clouded eyes startled wide open following a...

[SPANK]

Chuck gave her a hard slap to her spongy left ass cheek, the pain shot up through her, but it made her panty form small visible water drops over her cunt slit and her stiff teen nipples tingled in stiffness.

Makena could not understand why her body is reacting this way, she looked up at Big brother Chuck only to see him smirking at her body being honest. Flustered at the look that Chuck gave him, Makena wanted to voice her denial, only that she never had the chance.

[SLAP] This time, Chuck slapped her disproportionate bubble ass cheek harder as it jiggled in seductive rhythm to dissipate the punishing impact.

Chuck pulled up on her G-string between her ass cheeks with his other hand and yanked it up, making the cloth strip on her weeping pussy to wedge deep in, making her ass pop out and raise higher like a perverted ass slut begging to be spanked.

"... Auuummm, ...Big ...Big brother Chuck ...I ...I feel..." mumbled Makena as she felt her pink center being roughly rubbed against her G-string. Chuck alternated the hand holding her G-stings and continued to spank either side of her perfectly symmetrical ass cheeks.

"...Big brother Chuck...."

"...I..."

"...harder..."

"...please harder..."

"HARDER!"

Makena begged Chuck with liquid dripping down her eyes and thighs. Chuck kissed her tears away, yet the room echoed with the leisurely sound of more spanks, he did not relent until the perfect semi spheres were imprinted red with his handprint.

 

Support us @ pat reon : pa treon.com/xfables

For pre-releases and advance chapters

OUR OTHER BOOKS@ PAT-REON

1. INCEST CURSE (Incest, sole protagonist, mother-son, brother-sister, aunt-nephew, horny cousins, sexy MILF, hot GILF, stealing mother, stealing wife, incest harem)

2. HENTAI GAME TRAPPED ME (Sex adventure, fu*king NPCs, Dating sims, hentai sims, incest sims)

3. WIFE THIEF (Incest, Cheating wives, stealing girlfriends, tricking faithful women, mother-daughter threesome, sisters group sex, harem, multiple marriages)

4. #Pat-reon Exclusive: BLACKMAILER SAGA (Non-consensual/Forced Sex, trapping desperate females, sex for favors, pragmatic protagonist, mother-daughter threesome, sisters threesome, wife stealing, girlfriends stealing, revenge)

5. LONE CUNNING PERVERT IS THE ONLY MALE IN THE POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD (seducing mothers-daughters-grandmothers, sexual domination, making warrior women sex slaves, impregnation, perverted kingdom, pervert system)

6. PORN SEX (transmigration, reincarnation, sex, porn, seducing mother, seducing aunt, seducing cousins, harem, seducing wives, seducing mother-daughter pair, seducing women of power, weak to strong, cultivation)

7. PORN GOD (Ass,bigass,bigboobs,cheating,cock,demons,sex,adventure,harem,porn)

Snapchat: xfables.now
Facebook: facebook.com/xfables.now
Twitter: @XfablesNow
Instagram : xfables.now
PAT-REON: pat reon.com/xfables
Discord: xfables#5861
Email: [email protected]

2