Consultation 151.
2.6k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Consultation 151.

9RqW2Hg.png

“God, my OnlyFans account flopped for me. I’m struggling just to get by from day to day, how can I make my OnlyFans succeed?”

“The answer to your question is very simple, child.”

“Really, God?”

“Yes, it’s very simple in fact.”

“What do I need to do? Please enlighten me, God!”

“All you need to do is find a website with an easily exploitable algorithm. For example, there exists a platform where smutty Girl’s Love/Gender Bender web novels proliferate with bare minimum effort. If you write a bunch of web novels with these genres and post them there, even if the quality is subpar, you can build a fan base.”

“Thus, using this platform, instead of promoting a Patreon for your writing like all the normie writers who still have their useless pride, you can shamelessly promote your OnlyFans with your nudes and whore yourself out without the slightest care in the world. You will have no competition in this market.”

“Honestly, it’s like a little sacred garden that thots have yet to discover. No thot has fully tapped into this particular lucrative market of extremely thirsty men. The slutty female author archetype with an OnlyFans, you can be the first. With this sort of business model, I’m sure you’ll find success in no time.”

“What! There really exists such an amazing life hack?”

“Yes, child. And you’re in luck because as I said, nobody has attempted this yet. It is a land full of endless degeneracy. Somewhere you’ll be able to get a foothold in and carve out a legendary path. The possibilities are truly limitless.”

“Amazing! This is too amazing. I can be a pioneer in this field.”

“Yes. You may face backlash at the start, but so long as you keep your head up high, your eyes rolled back looking in opposite directions with your tongue stuck out, you’ll be rolling in money in no time.”

“Thank you God! I will work hard to become the sluttiest author with an OnlyFans in the world. I already have a great idea for a story title. I Became a Slutty Author to Promote my Failing OnlyFans Account.”

“Excellent, child. Now, please be on your way.”

When she left, I suddenly felt a sense of profound regret and endless shame. Just what sort of awful advice did I give out this time? I wanted to cry. Humanity was a mistake. How many times have I thought that now? I’d long forgotten.

If this ever happens in the future, this is absolutely not my fault. I bear no responsibility for this. Don't blame the author, blame the human race.

But let's be honest here, who on this unnamed site would fall for this? Surely no one would seriously fall for a scam like this, right? Surely people who read web novels are cultured intellectuals with some form of self-control, right? Why am I starting to feel less confident the more I question it?

Please don't let my faith in humanity fall even further than it already has.

This has been a PSA from an author very concerned about the future of the human race.

17