Lemme explain.
6.7k 17 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yeah.

Back when I'm still creating like the early chapters, people are getting agitated about the lack of information. Like the detailed ones. 

Yeah, I'm kinda stinky with that one. I don't really care back then because I use to say that I'll just make an episode where I'll create a plot out of it and explain it at the same time, but... Things didn't go well.

I don't know if I'm expecting too much but, some of my readers are kinda.... Like, a no brainer. (Stupi—)

Like, man, I already explained what this and that does, its just not in a description format, but its within the chapter. But they're still not getting it and I still end up explaining everything by myself at the end.

So I thought, alright, I'm getting new ideas anyway, why not just re write everything, put more detailed explanation, like a hell of expositions, and add more content. 

And there you go.

I'm re writing everything, it might look like I'm I just copy pasted the past chapters but its not actually. 

Some of the new chapters has still the same content as the past ones, but it is more detailed and there's new expositions there. It's half different half not. There's also new happenings in the YGGDRASIL/game arc, like there's new events that happened there, for example the world enemy fight. I know I didn't explained how the fight ends clearly, so this time, I will.

Meh, something like that, add what's need to be add, explain what need to be explain. 

That's all. Thanks to those who patiently wait for new chapters. I'm a slow writer, go easy on me.

But yeah, I'm back.

~ Your handsome author

88