Chapter One: A Beginning To A Journey
323 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    It was a bright sunny day when a yawn could be heard in a room. A man had awoken and had moved his head to the left and right to check on his two bedmates; the man was sixteen in appearance with short black hair that had bangs reaching his eyes. Both of his bedmates had a black choker with a loop in the front for a leash on their necks, the one on the right had waist length dark teal hair and a tan skin tone. Whereas the one on the left had dark grey hair and a pale coloration of their skin.

   As the man sat up, he could hear a loud *thump, thump* on the door.

Man: Who is it?

???: Sire, it is almost time to begin our journey.

Man: Very well. I will be ready in a few minutes.

The man began to shake his two bedmates up as he got off the bed and headed towards the closest on the left side of the room.

   As the man opened the closest he could see a mirror that reflected his naked form and now awakening naked form of his two bedmates. He moved his head slightly side to side checking his ears that came to a point before bringing his tail around his waist and in front of his face to quickly check it before turning his attention to his bedmates in the mirror as they yawned.

   The first one to speak was the one on the left side of the bed as she brushed her dark grey hair aside exposing the same ears as the man.

???: *yawning once more*mm--m-master? Why are you waking up so early?

Man/Master: Aireal (Air-e-al) have you forgotten already? It is time to begin our journey.

Aireal: Awww can not we just stay in bed a little longer?

   As Aireal asked this she brought her tail up and into her mouth in a suggestive manner.

Master: unfortunately I can not.

Aireal: Aye,aye.

   Aireal quickly got out of bed and headed towards her master while calling out to the other girl who was half asleep.

Aireal: Come on Midnight we have a long journey ahead of us.

Midnight: I am coming.

   She responds as she crawls out of bed wearily dragging her tail behind her. When they reached the closest their master began to stare at them going over their naked bodies with his eyes. Aireal was about a B-cup with a thick blossom and Midnight while lacking in her bosom had a C-cup to make up for it. Midnight's slender frame made her breast pop out and look bigger than they actually were. While Aireal's modest frame did little to give such an appearance.

Aireal: Are you sure you don't want to play master?

Once more she had brought her tail up to her lips suggestively and had playfully bite into her own tail ever so lightly.

Master: *patting Aireal's head* Yes I am sure. We do not have time....unfortunately.

Midnight: *rubbing her eyes* So we are going to the frontier today?

Master: Yes, and we need to get ready.

   Their master had pulled out three articles of clothing for the two of them before pulling out his own clothes. Aireal and Midnight had slipped on a dark teal shirt that had tabs coming out; one in front just below the belly button, one on each side, and two on their backs. Lifting a skirt onto themselves that had hanging cloth; this hanging cloth was than fastened to the tabs on the side and front completely covering them. As for the back their was a hole in the hanging cloth for their tails and was fastened on tabs near the shoulders leaving their backs covered.

   The skirt itself was short ending about ten inches above the knee with a dark blue color. Their final article of clothing was a pair of black panty hoses that where partially see through. Without so much as looking their way the. Master had dropped a pair of thigh high black socks and brown leather boots for them to put on.

   When everything was done the man known as their master took a look at himself in the mirror; his light coat was purple denoting his wealth, with yellow buttons going up and down along the sides unbuttoned. His chest was covered by a blue-teal shirt. His pants was black and he had a pair of white socks underneath his black leather shoes.

Master: *walking towards the door and opening it* Well, let us go than.

Aireal & Midnight: Okay!

_________________________________

   As they walked down the stone stairs the walls and ceiling had a white wash coating to them before coming across a door. The wooden door had a metal handle to it; as the door opened Aireal, Midnight, and their master had been greeted by the sight of a few dozen men are so. One of the men had walked towards the trio and had kneeled before them.

???: Sire, we are ready to go.

Master/Sire: Very well captain let us start our journey to the frontier and rebuild my house.

Captain: *standing up* By your will master Drago (Dra-go)!

   The other men had saluted by placing their right hand fist over their heart pointing outwards as the trio continued through the mainhall to the outside where carriages awaited them. Three were up front, three were behind, and three were in the middle.

???: Master Drago over here.

   Drago was beckoned to one of the carriages in the middle by a butler. The carriage was white with red trims. The wooden wheels and axles were freshly polished. There was a over head where the driver would be for shade and as for the horse it was replaced by a bipedal lizard.

   The lizard had two triangular horns above it's eyes and had large circular octeodermis bumps covering the neck, back, tail, and down it's legs to the ankle. The lizard's feet each had three large toe claws followed by a vestigial dew claw near the ankle of the beast. As for it's hands it had five claws. Each and every claw a glistening black color.

   The jaw of the beast had a over bite proudly displaying it's upper teeth a polished white. It's scaley hide a dark grey.

   The butler opened a door on the left side of the carriage and had ushered the three in. The seats were cushioned and enough room to fit five people across on each seated cushion. The cushions of the seat had a light blue color to them and the trims of the seats themselves where a light yellow.

   On the inside of the carriage though in the middle there where three bags and Drago pointed to these bags.

Drago: Are these bags the final payment from him?

Butler: Yes sire; these just came in today. A moment later and we may have missed them entirely as we left.

Drago: *frowning* I swore I told him to send it sooner. He does realize that i am being sent ahead as the vanguard to rebuild our house right? Not that I like him on the contrary lord uncle rubs me in the wrong way.

Butler: Sire like him or hate him the same is true for him; you did become a creator after all and you have a habit of surrounding yourself with demi-humans *gesturing to the few dozen house soldiers off to the side and than to the carriages both in front and rear currently waiting for the order to move out*.

Drago: True, I have become a creator and I do indeed surround myself with demi-humans. However, a loyal dog is still a loyal dog are they not?

Butler: Fair enough I sopose; rather shall we start heading out?

Drago: *entering the carriage with Aireal and Midnight while speaking to the butler and closing the door* Of course Nethan (Ne-than); let us be on our way to the frontier. An let you be our driver for the trip.

Nethan: *climbing up into the driver's section* Of course sire. *raising his voice loudly* Attention!!! We are heading out now!

   The few dozen demi-human soldiers that where off to the side began loading up into the carriages while some got onto similar beast as the one driving Drago's carriage and had taken spots to the sides of the caravan. The front carriage began moving and soon the rest followed suite.

_________________________________

   As the caravan traveled down the streets some of the on lookers looked at the demi-humans riding their beast with contempt while others just stared silently. However, the majority had just continued on their daily lives ignoring the caravan as it left the city through the gates.

Nethan: *handing Drago a map* I am assuming we are sticking to this route less you desire to make a change along the way?

Drago: *looking over the map* Yeah, we are still using this route to get to the frontier.

Nethan: *taking the map back from Drago* Alright, here we go. For house Dravno (Drav-no)!!

0