The Raids Begin
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   The first rays of dawn lite the sky upon a town called Rasvo. In a carriage the rays came shinning through the windows on the door into a person's eye.

??? 1: nnn, so bright.

??? 2: *yawning* I guess we should get up.

??? 3: no, i want to sleep some more.

??? 2: You always want to sleep and not in the fun way Midnight. You are the quite sleepy observer to things around you.

Midnight: Please? I have a better excuse this time other than being sleepy. You two had used my holes till I was sore.

??? 1: If she wants to stay asleep than so will I.

??? 2: There you have it Midnight; if you go back to bed so will Aireal (Air-e-al). The answer is no.

Midnight: *pouting* Please master?

Master: hmm; fine...under one condition

Midnight: What is it?

Master: This. *leaning into her face and kissing her lips*

Aireal: I thought it was my turn for morning sex?

Master: Aireal I will give you full attention tomorrow in exchange for this one morning.

Aireal: Aye, aye master. I will remind you hourly the morrow than. *Aireal picked her shirt up on the floor before putting it back on and fastening the skirt to it. She opened the door and began exiting the carriage*

As Aireal left the carriage she had ran into a man dressed as a butler.

Aireal: Aww sorry about that sir Nethan (Ne-than).

Nethan: *peering over her* ah no I was just going to wake up master Drago but it seems his lust already has awoken him.

Aireal: Indeed it has, if you have a message for him I could deliver it for you later.
The carriage behind them started to shake and moans could be heard coming from within.

Nethan: No matter that requires his immediate attention; the payment to the stable has been accepted and preparations for leaving Rasvo will soon start. Well than I shall take leave for now. *walking away from the carriage*

Aireal: Bye!

   Aireal began her morning stretches; straightening her leg and than leaning down to try and touch her toes with her fingers. She brought her tail up to the back of her head before straightening it back out repeatedly a wash rinse and repeat act for a while; just before heading out into the camp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--A hour later--

   Aireal could feel a *slap* on her bare ass as she was getting ready to bath. Dyed red in anger at whoever dared touch her other than her master she turned around and than smiled and started wagging her tail.

Aireal: Does this mean your still in the mood master?

Drago: Nay, I am not in the mood for fun. But i do not mind being playful here and there.

Aireal: Ah, so you are not here to play?

Drago: I only came to check up on you.

Aireal: Well than master, would you like to bath with me?

Drago: Gladly.

   As Drago stripped Aireal had taken a bucket of water and soaked a bar of soap in it and began rubbing herself down before her hands were joined by Drago's. Drago gently took the bar of soap from her and scrubbed her feet. Aireal lifted up another bucket of water and partially poured it upon her body washing the soap away. Drago took the bar of soap away from her feet and surprised Aireal with a slap on her ass and rubbed her tail just above it soaping it along the way.

Aireal: Nnn! You really are in a playful mood.

Drago: Playful yes but not in the mood for fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--A few hours later--

Nethan: Master Drago, it is time to resume our journey.

Drago: Alright, than tell the others the time to leave has arrived.

    The news had spread rather quickly and within due time the caravan had packed up and set off into the north where the Dividing Range had awaited them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Two weeks later--

   The caravan had grown to nineteen in all. As it moved along it came across the Range Plain just prior to the dividing mountain range. From afar two people sat back and watched the caravan

??? 1: That is a large caravan. They must have a rich backer to be all the way out here in such numbers.

??? 2: Do you think we can take them?

??? 1: Maybe we can raid them at night but we will need to do several raids in order to break them properly.

??? 2: Let us get the others than and get together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Later on that night--

Drago: *shouting* Kill the vencar first! Their riders are the least of our concern!

   Drago used his tail to take a spear away from a Felia(Fee-lia) soldier next to him and threw it into the throat of a large four legged lizard. The lizard stood as tall as a horse at seven feet and resembled a komodo dragon. It's throat was pierced and blood began flowing out like a river from the hole the spear created.

The lizard became woozy with the amount of blood it had lose and quickly collapsed and the rider began to flee before being stabbed by one of the human mercenaries with their spear.

The vencar of the other bandits were running through weaving their way between carriages. Some of the mercenaries and soldiers were trampled and others stabbed by lances. The bandits had disappeared almost as fast as they came.

0