Perversion Part 1
194 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   As Drago (dra-go) and his men rode onwards the fighting that had gone through the hours died out, some of the bandits surrendered where as others ran.

   The men of houdmse Dravno (drav-no) were hot on the heels of the bandits, as Drago came atop of his mount from behind riding past them. The riders behind him followed suite knocking down a few of the fleeing bandits with hard hits of their maces, sending them to the ground.

Atop of the hill Drago could see the enemy cavalry running away, with his mana pistol he took aim, pressed the trigger once, than again. One could see and feel even in the dark a trail of wind following the bullet, pushing it even further and faster.

A rider on top of his vencar hit squarely in the back of his head, collapsing forward to breath no more.

_________________________________

Boss: SHIT!! They have mistral ones to!?!?

   Perhaps what stunned her even more than the mistral pistol when she turned her head was the sight of cavalry. How do they have cavalry, shouldn't the cavalry have already been seperated? As her panic slowed she took a closer look with her felia (fee-lia) eyes and saw no saddle.

Boss: We need to turn around and engage the enemy cavalry, we can't have them constantly nipping our heels.

As if to confirm her another rider fell to the pistol. The bandit riders slowed themselves down to turn around and face their enemy who was already closer than they were before.

_________________________________

Drago: This is it lads, end them!

   Drago pointing his pistol to the enemy let loose another bullet into a waiting chest, the owner falling off their mount to the wayside. Drago slowed his mount, bringing the now empty pistol up to his face, loading a mini-ball in and shoving it down the barrel with a loading stick. Bringing it up and pointing it at his enemies who were almost upon him pressed the trigger once, the pressure building up, than again releasing the pressure all at once as the barrel's enchantments lite up.

The bullet went flying between the eyes of one of the few bandits still brandishing their wooden spears from the hill.

   Drago put his pistol away by sticking it between his belt and armor. Taking out his mace and readying himself, the two sides clashed against one another.

A man of Dravno skewered on a spear, his killer had his back snapped in half by his mount grabbing the bandit's torso in it's mighty jaws before jerking the bandit backwards against the saddle.

   Another man of house Dravno fell off his mount during the brawl, his opponent already dead. This didn't stop the vencar though, no the vencar instead carried on in battle. Before being cleaved into two by the beast's claws his carnosaur shoved it, latching on with it's claws trying to get a clean grip on the neck with it's jaws. As the two fought on and on the man could only look on as blood stained the ground, his mount finally getting a grip holding the beast still as it nawed on it's throat. Still it struggled on, the man took this opportunity and hit it once on the head. The beast, the vencar screamed in agony before shaking off it's counterpart. Before anything could be done though the man's carnosaur was back where it was on the beast. The man hit the vencar in the head again and again till the vencar slouched lifeless without a struggle to be seen.

Blood was spilt here and there all across the ground.

   As the fight dragged on Drago had killed another man. Looking up he saw a brief flash of blue light, than a sudden chill as all his microscopic hair stood on their ends. A shard of solid rock flew by his face as he tilted his head to the right, the brief flash of blue light returned from a glove on a woman's hand who had pumpkin orange hair.

0