Perversion Part 3
167 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
part 3 the last part to this chapter is finally here guys.

   As Drago took a look around the fighting had died out. In total thirty bandits surrendered, fourty killed, a little more than half the hundred-twenty men the caravan had excluding the thirty conscripts. The caravan itself lost around thirty, none of which were the hunter conscripts who had sat in the rear shooting with their mana rifles.

??? 1: Sir, what do you want us to do with the prisoners?

Drago: Put them in chains, they will be our slaves to make up for their damage. When we reach our destination I want them set to work on the perimeter walls one section at a time.

??? 1: Yes sir!

   Drago rips the spike from Boss's spine causing her to wake screaming in pain, only to loose conciousness once more.

Drago: Also, take her to be healed and than in chains as well. I will be performing the slave magic myself on them all.

??? 1: Sir, are you sure?

Drago: Yes, go now!

The soldier picked the unconscious girl and headed towards the caravan. Meanwhile the rest were chained and walked back to their destination.

From atop the hill one could see the colonist pushing the wagons up the slope and away from the raging flames that still burned as bright as ever. It had enroached on where they had been in the plains.

The riders atop their mounts rode to the wagons before dismounting and beginning to hook the carnosaurs up to the wagons to pull. A much appreciated break for the pushing colonist.

Drago: Once the wagons reach the top of the hill begin butchering the dead vencar. We need to perserve their meat; we could use the extra provisions.

??? 2: Yes sir!

*Crackle-kerrchu* The sound of  thunder and lightning ran out across the landscape. Rain started to fall, slowly at first, than poured and poured through the drainer made of clouds that had overtaken the sky.

_________________________________

--Approximately fifteen hours later--

   The sun was very close to reaching its peak but everyone were still slugs, the events from the noght having taken their toll. People had slready begun mourning the dead, their friends and family, a dark mood had taken over.

Drago: Where is Cici? I would like an update on our provisions and how are supplies are doing.

??? 3: I will go fetch her!

_________________________________

Cici: You called?

Drago: Yes, I would like an update on our supplies. Will we meke it through the mountains?

Cici: The mountains if they were flat would only take a day or two, but we would be stuck in there for about a week. It would take another day to get to the mountains, even with the vencar being added we can only last for a week. In short we underestimated the supplies needed. I would recommend we start sending out more foraging parties.

Drago: What about lightening the mood with a feast?

Cici: It can be done but i highly advise against this action.

Drago: I see, than maybe get some of the people good at music to hold a performance of sorts. An tell Henry we are almost at our destination.

Drago: O, an you there guard, get our new slaves here so i can start the slave magic.

??? 4: Yes sir.

_________________________________

   Drago pulled out a small red box from his pants pocket, with letters having been etched into the lid, slowly he poured in mana causing the letters to light up with a blue glow and the box opens. Drago pulled out two white gloves that had black ink lettering on the inside of the palm; on the outside of the hand was a circle with lines going to the tips of each finger. As Drago finished putting the gloves on the first slave entered the tent.

The first slave to be brought into the tent was the boss of the bandits, sluggish and gloom painted her being.

Drago: Guard leave, I can handle the rest, just bring them in one at a time.

??? 4: Sir? They maybe in chains but they can still kill you.

Drago: *putting his hands on the guards shoulders* I am aware of the risk.

??? 5: Yes sir!

Boss could've sworn she saw a blue glow but she was so tired and exhausted she thoughtvshe was seeing things.

   The guard left the tent leaving the two alone.

Drago walked up to Boss and placed one hand on the side of her face and another on her exposed stomach. He gently leaned down to her ear and whispered to her.

Drago: I will tellnyou a secret, Ivwont just be using slave magic but neruomancy as well. You and the restvwill be obident and golemic (robotic). Like dolls, like the two you will be joining. An not just you but like the guard I will slowly do the same to the rest.

Boss: Why? Why are you telling me this? An why?

Drago: As a welcoming gift you wont remember to your new life.

She had a look of terror and confusion as the gloves lite up.

0