Rin’s house Vl
6.1k 7 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She laid on top of me. Her soft boob's and hard nipples pressed on my chest,  hands around my neck and right leg raised on to my stomach, she fell asleep. I glared at the clock to check the time; it was already past 5. I stretched my hand to grab my phone, but it was far from my reach, so I gave up on it and thought of what to do next and what I did for the last few hours.

[ I can't believe it, I did it with Rin and not only once but... Am I really lusting that much today? Can't believe I lasted for that long. Suddenly getting all horny like that. If Rin didn't initiate it then I might have gone mad. Maybe she noticed it. It's nice to have a girlfriend as understanding as her. ]

The love juices from Rin's pussy and my body dripped and settled on the sofa, outlining my body.

[It got late, I had to go home before lunch, I should have at least messaged my sister about the delay. ]

Slowly, I tried to turn so that Rin would drop on the sofa while I would be free. The moment I inclined a bit.

"Are you going to leave Touya?"

"you, awake?"

"How can I sleep if you turn so much? "

"oh, I sorry"

She remained calm, still sleeping on me.

"Hey Touya, I am really happy that you told me the truth. "

"...."

"I was afraid of the thought that you were ignoring me. "

[Why didn't I think about how Rin would feel, I am such a selfish guy ]

"Sorry Rin"

"No need to apologize Touya, It's not your fault everything is Sensei's fault. She is the real villain maybe I should just kill her. "

The atmosphere changed.

"Rin, Did you just say kill..?"

"Sorry, I just got angry. I am just pissed." She paused for a moment. "How can a teacher do that to a student?" She paused once more, but for longer this time. "Is there any evidence of Sensei raping you? "

"Yes, I have a phone b... "

"It's no use" She replied instantly.

[What's no use, does she know that everything in the phone is deleted?]

She raised her head and matched her eyes with mine.

" Listen carefully, Touya, never ever get close or alone with Sensei. In the worst case, I will help you. But remember this she is dangerous, especially the way you are now, you can't handle her."

"I know that... I will stay attentive. But how will you help me?"

"Somehow, just keep this always with you."

Rin handed me a button.

" Just keep it pressed for 5 seconds and I will know it's an SOS, and I will come to help you. Sensei might seize your phone if you tried to call me with that, so use this small button so that Sensei won't find it. "

"Is it wiretapped? " I asked.

"What do you think?"

"since it's you, it won't be wiretapped" I answered.

[ But why am I even thinking of wiretaps, it's not like I have ever been wiretapped. Who would even be interested in me except for Sensei? ]

"You are right, it's not wiretapped, of course, you would hate anyone if they wiretapped and stalked you."

She took the button back she handed me and inspected it.

"Wait, I forgot to put a battery in it"

She went into her room.

I stood up and wore my clothes. I smelled my body, it's filled with Rin's scent.

For a second, my sister's image flashed on the back of my mind and my body grew cold and my heartbeat's sound amplified.

[Why am I scared? It's not like having a girlfriend is any harm to anyone. My sister will be proud of me if I tell her that I got such a lovely girlfriend. ]

Rin returned wearing a pink vest and shorts and with the button, it looked smaller than before, no it was small since the start.

"Take this Touya" she handed me the button.

 

97