Rin Pov 2
6.7k 12 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many times I have saved Touya from Sensei's drives like this, and I will keep protecting him forever.....

[Because of some reasons I couldn't tell Touya about Sensei. Also, when Touya confessed to me on the rooftop, I got surprised when he said about keeping our relationship a secret which I wanted to propose. I wonder if the curse he is afraid of is Sensei.]

My mind flashed the moments of escorting Touya to the exit and bidding him goodbye. loneliness shadowed my heart; Unexplainable loneliness.

[Why am I feeling sad, we will meet tomorrow in school, right? Just a few more hours and it will be tomorrow. I also have planned to meet his sister on the rooftop, I wonder if I shall make or buy something to gift her.]

Flashed in the back of my mind a girl with flowing violet hair dressed in a white gown, with eyes closed and a wide smile across her face, which didn't match the words she spoke later on.

Following this, one more terrifying memory which I can never forget, flashed in my mind, where the same girl, older from before, but this time with blood smeared on her clothes and face, approached me with the same wide smile, scary eyes, and hands behind her back holding something.

------------

Third-person POV

*Rin's face turned ashen, heartbeat increased, trembling chin and lips, and is getting cold sweats. Her eyes stuck open like her mouth and forgot to breathe. The dead silence broke with Rin's cough and regaining her senses back, she gasped to take air in as she held her throat with both her hands. Shortly, this can be called a panic attack.

On her toes, she ran towards the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water to drink. *gulp* Water dripped like a stream from the ends of her lips as she drank the water in a hurry. Her cotton top soaked the water and stuck to her bare skin like a tight bodysuit, exposing her nipples sticking out.

------------

Rin's Pov

I kept the water bottle back in the fridge. My heart is still beating abnormally fast and loud; My body's temperature regulation became messed up after recalling her.

[No way, I am sure it's not her. I mean, many girls have violet hair so there is no way; I mean no way that girl and his sister are the same. I remember seeing his sister once; that time, if I recall correctly, she had black hair and a cute face which can make any boy fawn over her. So no way it's her... If she was his sister, then I don't think Touya would be as he is now. She is the most terrifying thorn which I am afraid of, but now I have grown, I won't show mercy even if she is a sole girl. I won't back off from killing her using everything I have; if she comes back again.]

_________________________

_________________________

*Ting*ting*

Announcement-----"" Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Tokyo. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.""

A couple sat together on a metallic couple chair. They waited for the boarding of their plane to begin.

"It's been so long since we last saw them, I wonder how much Touya and Akari have grown, " Mr.Sato (Hiroshi Sato) spoke with the gorgeous lady who sat beside him, it felt like he tried to break a block of ice between them.

"It's not been too long, we just went a year ago." She answered him back.

___________________________

 

Announcement
Ok I hope everyone liked the novel until now.

But one sad announcement... I am going on a hiatus until the end of January

I will resume in February, hope no one forgets the story... Its so that one think that I dropped the novel...

See you guys in Feb...

In the meanwhile everyone comment ur fetish in this chapter, I will either add that in this chapter or another novel I am working on.... Thank you

80