A conversation between yanderes
5.9k 16 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Touya's House}

Third-person Pov--

"Where is he? Where is he?" Akari sped across Touya's room, angrily muttering while she bit her nails. Touya's bed was wet and filled with wrinkles like his pillow.

She sped across the room to reach her phone, which is placed on Touya's study table beside two of his porno magazines, which she found under his drawer's false bottom.

"I will throw them once I get Touya, can't believe he bought these even after I seized them many times until now. No wonder he is asking more money for lunch."

Titles of the magazines. 'Mizune's spring booby photoshoot' and 'Mid-night DJ'.

"and he is interested in big boobs and gang-bang and a lot many genres, instead of incest. I tried to sneak some incest magazines in his collection but he gave it back to the shop and replaced them with other big boobs and ass magazines"

Casting those magazines aside, she grabbed her phone and dialed a phone number in haste.

--Hello?

"Did you find him yet?"

--"No"

"No? What do you mean by no, there are so many people. Hurry up and find him fast. Find out what he was doing until so late. Also, go and ask at the nearest convenience store. He told me, he was going for ice-cream but he didn't come back until now."

--"I checked at the ice cream store, and they said he bought 3 ice creams and sweets as well."

"He bought 3 ice creams and sweets also?"

--"Ya..., If you have time to shout on others, then why don't you bring your ass out here and search for him with us."

"I would have already done it, but what if he comes home? Then who will be there to greet him?"

--"Tch, Ya, ya... Why don't you put a bug in his phone?"

"Do you remember what happened last week, when he noticed it? This already happened twice this month."

--"It was a close call, but he forgot that right and also you got to spend the whole evening and night that day, you didn't even sleep, and yet you weren't tired."

"So were you."

*silence*

--"What about today? You said let's give this Sunday a break but I can't hold it."

"It was your fault for doing that to him yesterday. Even though it was off-limits."

--"I..."

"Do you think, I want a break? I eagerly wait every day, counting every minute for the weekend to arrive."

--"Didn't you have him for the entire night yesterday, you even denied me from entering your house as a punishment."

"Serves you right for being so horny, you know right if we do it frequently, he might start getting doubtful of the passing time and also there is a chance of him recalling something he...*silence* Anyhow, Its thanks to me feeding him false memories every time; he isn't getting any weird inkling ."

--You sure have my thanks. So calm down and make dinner, I kept the pudding I made for him inside your mailbox. Tell me how he reacts to them. Don't worry, I will find him soon.

Akari bit her lip.

"Ok, I will give it to him. Then B..."

--"Wait, video record his reactions when he eats my pudding, I bet you bit your lip just now."

*call cut*

"Damn that Yui"

_________________________

_________________________

Meanwhile, at the airport...

"It's not been too long, we just went a year ago." Mrs.Sato (Ichika Sato) replied to the man beside her in a monotone.

"By chance are you still pissed at me?" Mr.Sato asked her.

"Why would I be pissed at my charming, handsome, and cheater of a husband?"

"When did I cheat now?"

"Weren't you ogling at the poster girl in the magazine?" Mrs. Sato asked to which Mr.Sato's mouth remained open.

[ It was just a pet magazine...}

Supp Humans, I am back... sad to see no eroge in the trending but alls good... Hope everyone had a happy new year unlike me

XD

89