Mika
4.2k 13 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Liar, instead of taking care of him, I bet she was rocking hard on his bed.]

Mika, still clinging to Dai's hand, stuck out her tongue and showed me. It clearly meant,  get out your disgusting face from here. Like I will.

"Oh, for a cold you look remarkably healthy today" I mocked, Dai looked beneath, don't knowing what to say, "I guess if you have a girlfriend like her then anyone's cold can get cured in a day."

Dai rose his face again with a cheerful smile, "You are right, she really is a girlfriend from my dreams."

I know that I am being the third wheel here, but I still want to stick around a bit more with them. Let's see who cracks out first.

"By the way, It looks like you had a date. How did it go?"

Dai paused for a moment, lost in words. I looked beside him at Mika, she no longer glared at me because she was busy brushing her cheek on Dai's shoulder. I can pretty much guess how it went from their lovey-dovey behavior. But I don't think he had fun today as much as I did. Mine was the next level, with the best girl in the world.

"It went great," Dai replied with the easiest answer possible.

"Where did you go?"

"None of your business" Mika finally butted into our conversation.

"Sorry, sorry, I just wanted some ideas on where to take out my girlfriend for a date."

"You have a girlfriend?" Dai asked.

[Oh shit, I slipped, maybe I should just let it go, and tell him about Rin. On second thought let's not tell him, he is a guy who spills beans even before they settle in the container. Then the rumour will circulate like wildfire in a forest and lastly into Sensei's ears.]

"Not yet, but I might soon get. I have high luck 'Romance' probability in this week's horoscope."

"Good Luck then."

"hmph" Mika smirked, indicating I will never get a girlfriend even with high luck. " Luck isn't enough."

I ignored her, but she was surely losing her cool.

"I have a doubt? By chance, are you guys still on a date?" I asked because I know Dai will say no and it will make her even more annoyed.

"Yes, we are still on a date," Dai replied.

My face grew blank with nothing else to say. I was nothing but a standstill, now.

[Dai you bastard, you got a girlfriend a few days ago and you forget this good friend with whom you spent so many days. You betrayer. You renegade.]

"Let's go Dai, I think this jobless friend of yours has got none more to talk." Mika pulled his arm.

"Dai! I will never forget it."

"What?" Dai asked.

"Never mind, but will you come to school tomorrow? You no longer have a cold right."

Again he paused and thought for a moment and both looked at each other and she whispered something in his ears.

"Fine, I will come. If I take any longer break, Sensei will call my parents and it will be a pain again, and you are not a guy who will keep my cold getting cured a secret, right?"

"You know me."

"Ok, then good bye."

"Bye...Have a good time."

Dai disappeared from my sight after taking a right at the lane ahead.

[So, it's the reason Dai wasn't able to attend school. I wish him good luck with his new girlfriend. They looked really good as a couple. Is it some jealousy which made me annoy her?]

_______________________

_______________________

"Ok, so you sit beside the window and I will sit beside you" Mrs.Sato decided.

"Why? Didn't you like to sit beside the window?"

"It's just that I don't feel like sitting now"

Mr.Sato looked at who sat in front of Mrs.Sato's seat. It was some random lady in a black dress.

[So that's what it was?] He thought.

60