rip ice cream
4k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shit, I fucked up.]

He stood up and is dusting his body, while the other two looked worried and scanned for scratches on his body.

"Boss, we will take care of this. No need to hurry. If anything happens to you, then things won't be good for us."

"We will bring him to you that why you stay here. I already pinged the others our location, he can't escape."

[Is he some kind of big shot or something? And what does a guy like him want from me? Wait, I remember watching a scene like this in a tv show. A rich boy does some bad thing and to deceive the police and to close the case, they scapegoat an innocent individual like me... This is looking bad...  He just said something about more people coming; I have to run away before I get completely surrounded.]

I turned behind to run, but there are already 2 guys standing there. I am late. I have no route left to escape, except for the playground.

"Catch him" The guy in black hair ordered.

Dashing into the entrance of the playground, I ran at my highest speed straight to the opposite side of the playground, from where I can jump across the fence and head straight to the police station a few meters ahead.

I made it halfway across the playground. Just a little more. A masculine figure popped out from behind the tree in front of me. I applied immediate brakes and changed my direction, but no matter which direction I went, I am getting blocked by a guy.

I am completely surrounded by nine guys at the center of the playground. Some of their faces I remember seeing somewhere, but I am unable to recall them. Their boss stood at the entrance and watched it like a live performance.

*blink*blink*

The street lights and lampposts light on.

"Knock him out, and if he struggles. I don't mind hurting him for what he did." The boss paused for a moment. "Leave the hurting part, don't let even a scratch come on him."

They are closing their distance. I still have the melting ice-cream and chocolates on me. There is no way I can bargain with them for it.

[But I got an idea, which had very less chance of success, but it's now or never.]

I observed all the guys surrounding me; among them, the person to my straight right looked the weakest. I charged straight towards him, placing my hand inside the polythene bag. He stopped walking and positioned himself to catch hold of me.

*splash*

I splashed the opened ice-cream on his face. He tried to dodge it, but half of it still struck his face.

"Ahh, I can't see anything, It stings..." He kneeled low on the ground, covering his face with his palms, trying to get the ice-cream off his eyes.

At once, all the surrounding guys except for the one who yelled in pain charged towards me, causing the distance between us to shrink. There is not enough space to go beside the kneeling guy; so using his back as a springboard, I stepped on him and took a long jump to a few meters ahead.

Four of them tripped and stumbled on each other while the other four chased me.

"You fools!, what are you doing? Hurry up and catch him...." Their boss is yelling at them from the entrance of the park.

He is also yelling something else, but I can listen with 4 guys on my trail. Even I want to yell for 'help' but I am afraid it may reduce my running speed and also I am not sure it will be audible to anyone on the streets. Just a few more meters, I have to cross the trees and jump out of the fence and then I will be out of the park.

"Aniki (big brother), Duck!!!"

Those words echoed inside my ears, and before I knew it, my upper half of the body bent down facing the ground, and I decelerated.

*Whack*

*Thud*

It resonated like a critical hit, but who to whom? I stopped running. Raising my head, I turned behind to see what happened.

Someone stood right in front of me, facing his back towards me, with a baseball bat gripped in his hand resting on his shoulder. Since he stood between me and the setting sun, I'm only able to see his silhouette outlined by the sunrays.

A bit far in front of him are the four guys who were chasing me until now, one is sleeping on the ground while the other three stood right behind the sleeping body, staring at the person in front of me with a bewildered look.

[Who is this guy now? Is he here to save me from them? How nice it would be if that's the case.]

"Aniki, are you fine?" A voice from my right asked me. As I turned towards my right to look at who it was another voice from my left interrupted in between, "Man, It was such a surprise to see you ba..."

"You Bastards, what are you waiting for?" It's the voice of the boss guy which interrupted this time. He is running towards us with a wide opened mouth and raised hand. "I will cut your pay for this month."

The supply of adrenaline stopped and now I needed all the oxygen available on earth. I bent down holding on to my knees, gasping for breath as a drop of sweat descended to my chin.

[Why is everything happening so fast? I am still out of breath. Some bunch of guys are chasing me while some are saving me. Why did I have to end up in this mess? It would have been better if I didn't waste time talking with Dai and instead came home sooner. Maybe by this time I would have been watching my favorite anime on TV...]

*SLuuurp*

**shiver**

"Wha..." I stepped back holding my cheek.

Something wet just touched my cheek which sent a weird shiver through my spine.

"Strawberry ka? It's a bit salty though. I like it." The guy in front of me spoke those words in a feminine voice while after he smacked his lips while he still held the baseball bat. I understood what just happened a second ago.

'He Freaking LICKED meee.'

"Wh..What are you doing? You can't just lick anyone out of nowhere you know." I informed him as I stood by the fence.

"But you are not anyone to me." He answered back in a cute voice.

[What's with this feminine guy.]

"Yes, you are our Aniki" The guy on my right who wore a bandana with a tiger strips and a inch short than me spoke and sped close to me.

"We don't have time for casual chit-chat, look over there." The feminine dude showed his finger towards the guys who were chasing me. Those who tripped and bumped into each other before are now back with the remaining group and stood in front of them with a fierce look on his face their boss with the lightning tattoo.

"It's going to get a bit busy now. Are you ready Aniki?" The feminine guy patted his bat against his palm. "Shino!"

"Yes, Sister" The guy on my right with the tiger bandana spoke.

[Wait a second... Sister?]

*pffffffvvvvvpfffvvv* {A loud whistle}

Came out from the shadows of the surrounding tress few teens with punk look, few held something in their hands while the others were bare hand, some were girls while others were guys, half had fancy clothes and odd hairstyle while the other half were in school uniform.

[No matter how you look at it, It looks like a WAR and again HOW DID I END UP IN IT.]

49