Lmao… a war
7.2k 18 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No matter how you look at it, It looks like a WAR and once again HOW DID I END UP IN IT.]

[Just now he called her as sister does that mean? He is a She? No, No... I shouldn't jump into conclusions, maybe I misheard him. But he does looks feminine. So let's go with trap.]

"Get out of our way?" The boss folded his cuff until his elbow and unbuttoned his top shirt button after lowering his tie. "I don't care who you peasants are."

"Hmph" The trap guy smirked "Don't get cocky just because you won the last time. That's becaquse you were lucky. This time we will beat the shit out of you. Am I not right Aniki?"

[Is she asking me?...Wait its awkward. Are they waiting for me to say something.]

"Yes, this time we will beat the shit out of you." I ended up yelling clear enough so that everyone could hear.

*WHoooosh* Silent breeze and awkward silence.

"Yee, we will beat the hell out of you" "Better call an ambulance now" "I will break your legs."

Everyone from my side are roaring and cursing them. While they are standing upfront with a nerve popping out from their forehead.

[............... I want to go home.]

"Good job" The trap showed me a thumbs up signed with an annoying grin.

"Kill them" The boss guy ordered his 8 minions and he too charged with them. So this resulted in everyone from my side too to chaarge at them wildly.

[It's my chance.]

I climbed over the fence while everyone were fighting, I do feel a bit guilty but I sorry bud I can't do anything I'm powerless when it come to fighting.

Both the sides are not giving up. Even though my side has a few extra people their side looks tough.

"Where're do you think you are running after saying all that" The boss guy noticed me when I was just at the top, he is making his way towards me and at the same time he is repelling everyone who is trying to attack him.

[Oh shit! I have to hurry up or else its going to be bad.] I hurried on to the top.

"Oh no, you won't" He took a giant leap towards the fence.

"Same to you" The trap gripped, pulled over his leg as he took a leap. So he lost his balance mid air and fell on the ground on his face.

[Ouch! It looks painful.]

I reached the top and jumped over to the other side from there. The boss guy is still on the ground while he is mustering energy in his hands to wake up.

Behind him stood the trap, wobbly on his feet, with no longer the bat in his hand and this hoodie slipped down.

The last ray of sunlight before the sunset reflected the light from his short white hair and a single long track of blood which stretched from his cheek to his chin. Still wobbly on his feet he waved his hand at me, again with the annoying grin holding back something and dropped down on the ground on his knees and pulled the boss guy away from the fence.

"Goodbye to you too" I murmured and ran towards the police station, I can ignore and go to home but I can't. I may not be a part of the fight but I can stop it. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

"There's a fight, there's a fight in the ground." I yelled on the door beside the police. He freaked out and dropped his cap.

"What? Where? When?" He is stammering.

*gasping*

I raised my index finger towards the direction of the park. "Pa...*gulp* Ground... Hurry."

"A fight?" He picked up his cap and hurried to his bicycle. "Take this" He tossed me a can of green tea and rushed towards the ground.

[Wait... I forgot to tell him that it's not your everyday fight.]

I sat there for a few seconds and drank the green tea he gave.

"Hope he is fine." The trap flashed in my mind.

.............................. So now it's time to go home.

I am jogging back home, I can't get lazy and walk normally, because they might have avoided the police officer and are still on my trail. Visiting the police station might have added a few meters to the distance to my home, but I will reach soon.

I can't pretend what just happened like it never happened. If those guys are persistent, then maybe they will have a go again at me. Those other guys who saved me this time may not be available the next time I meet them. From now on, I should avoid being alone on the streets and try to stay with other people or friends. But sadly none of my friends stay near my home, except for Yui.

"Yui... Yui..." I mumbled and am wondering if I could even have a peaceful conversation with her. She changed a lot since middle school. Maybe it's because of her social or peer influence that made her like how she is now.

"Ahh... Dammit" My brain hurts. Is it because of what all have happened today. It started so good with Rin, I hoped it even ended like that, but no, something or the other had to come out of its way to make my day troublesome.

At last, I made it back to my home from its rear. I took a little peek from the walls to check whether they were waiting for me at the gate, but it was empty so I went inside through the gate.

It is partially dark outside. I can detect a pleasant smell from our kitchen. Onee-Chan is cooking something delicious. Looking at the worn out polythene bag I realized that I have only one Ice cream left and the packet of Kit-kat.

[If Onee-Chan notices this worn out polythene bag and my clothes she will surely realize that I ran into a trouble. Better not make her worried.]

So I dusted my clothes a bit, threw away the polybag and held the insides with my hands before ringing the bell.

~~DING DONG~~ The bell went.

*CLick*

"There you are, Touya-Kun" The door opened after a few seconds. "Welcome to our home" Akari Onee-Chan greeted me with a vibrant smile and an intriguing display of her pink apron which she wore over her night pajamas (pyjamas).

I entered inside, locked back the door. She is still standing there and looking at me. She didn't notice nothing until now. If she isn't able to notice anything wrong about me in a glance, that means I successfully managed it. As I removed my shoes, she went back towards the kitchen.

"Touya-Kun did anything happen with you today?"

"No, nothing new happened today" I readily answered back to her. Did she finally notice something?

"Touya-Kun, were u really at your friends house until now?"

Oh no! here it comes. She is suspicious. "Yes Onee-chan I was with him and then I went to play Soccer with him. So maybe I am a bit dusty." I managed not to make an eye contact with her while I said this, It hard for me to make a steady eye contact when telling a lie, so its best to not make an eye contact at all to avoid suspicions.

[This is the best excuse I am able to come up. It can explain the answer for both the questions, why I am late and why I am a bit worn out.]

"Hmm... I see" She enter inside the kitchen. "Hurry up and take a bath, the food is ready."

[Yes... It looks like I made it successfully.]

I entered inside the bathroom and removed my clothes. I inspected my T-shirt. There is a faint mark of blood on it on the shoulder and also on pant. So I threw them in the washing machine and I entered the bathtub.

"~~aaah!, feels so good" I think my muscles got sore after running that much.

*clank*

Wait! There is someone peeping from outside the small window.

Hewwoo people... It' been a bit long since I posted...  SO basically what happens is that... After he goes out from Rin house, he meets his friend Dai who was on between his date and then he becomes a paticipant of a small fight between two parties who he doesn't recalls ever seeing them before... and then somehow after slipping outta there he enters his house where his sister waited for him and he tries his best to hide the fact that he was a part of a fight a bit ago... Sorry for a lot of confusion ... But believe me it's no filler

56