CH 7: I Can’t Handle This Date
1.7k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night, I locked myself in my room. I covered myself with a blanket. Sweating like crazy. What has got into me?. Why am I doing this? Did I just agree to become my little sister slave? My head is fuzzy. But if I think about it, I get to do all those sexual things with Chitome. Isn't this a Win-Win situation for me?. Then again, what about Haru?. It's okay. I just have to keep this a secret. I tried to cool myself. Although, the thought of me being a slave is a little too much to swallow. I just hope she doesn't too anything crazy. I'm such a loser.

Buzzzzz!. I just received a mail from Chitome. I'm scared to look. I open it with determination. WTF??

"Yes Please!. I'm your dirty slave and my only reason in life is to please you!!". Huh?? It's a video recording of me at the Arts Club. She has been recording us the whole time?. That bitch planned this all along. Fuck! What if Haru sees this? What if the whole school sees this?. I'm a dead man.

With this my life is completely in Chitome hands. What did I do to deserve this? All I ever want is a peaceful and quite life. Maybe I deserved this for being such a simp. I need to blow some steam off. I texted Haru to go on a date with me tomorrow.


The next morning I'm getting ready for my date with Haru. New day new me. Let's do this. I can't change the past but I can change the future.  Today is all about me and Haru. I tried to keep myself motivated while I'm washing my face.

"Going somewhere loser?" Chitome suddenly entered the bathroom. What's this?. She is holding my toothbrush.

"Onii-chan, I have been doing this since I got here. Don't you like it?" Chitome wash brushing her wet pussy with my toothbrush. WTF. Chitome!.

"It turn you on doesn't it?" Ah Ah Ah. Chitome is moaning while she keep brushing her pussy with my toothbrush.

WTF THIS BITCH!!. I push her to the ground.

"Oh, whats this? are you so turn on that you want me right here and now? hehehe" Chitome looking me with that gruesome look. It sends chills to my bone the way she's toying with me, messing me up. I dash to my bedroom and change as fast as I can and rush through the door.

9555983585e410b40022e0345a06f2d0c02573e6.png

 

I arrived at the Central Park. Haru is already waiting for me beside the water fountain.

"Haru!!" Ha~ Haa~ I'm gasping for air. I never run that fast for a long time.

"Did you wait for me long?"

"Mm-mm, Not at all Toki. I just got here" That sweet smile of her can make the devil itself switches side. She looks so cute with that white hat and light blue dress. She seems like she's waiting for me to compliment her dress.

"You look Beautiful today Haru"

"mmmm Only TODAY?"

"Eh!. I mean. You look beautiful Yesterday Also, I meant Everyday, You look beautiful Everyday. Every second. Every minute."

"Hahaha, I'm just joking you silly. Should we go?"

"Yup!. Let's go"

"Wait! Toki, ummm.. Hand.. umm. Can I hold your hand?" Haru is blushing. I didn't say anything and just slowly and carefully touch her hand until I can hold her hand.

It's been great. We get to watch a movie, Ate at a local cafe. Walked around town. Shopping. This is what I need. My life is great.

 

We are walking through the Aquria. Holding hand as we watch the magnificent sea creature past us by. Shark, Stingray, Turtle, all of them swimming behind the glass. It's Stunning. Just when I thought that life has been doing great, I got a text. What? It's from Chitome.

"Enjoying your date at the Aquaria?" Huh? I look around. Has she been following us?.

Bzzz! another text came.

"If you don't follow what I said I'm gonna send that video to Her. If you know what I mean"

Crap!. This Bitch. Blackmailing me. First of all, how did she know Haru's number?. But I don't see her as the bluffing type. I  don't want that to ruin the day that we spend together. I should follow whatever she wants me to do.

Bzzz! "I want you to grab her butt. and fondle it nice and slow"

Damn! I look at Haru's butt. She is busy admiring the view. *gulp* Slowly and carefully I extend my arm. Is it really okay to do this in public?. I don't think anyone will notice. I'm about to reach it. It's only a few inches away. *gulp*

 

 

25