CH 8: I Can’t Handle This Kiss
1.6k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm sweating like my pores are made up of water pipes. I touch her butt. The warm round softness of its cheek is like Hot Steam Bun. It's just the perfect ratio. Not too big but not small either. This is my first time touching another woman Ass and it happens to be Haru-chan ass. Haru is squirming. I can see her face is turning red. But she doesn't say anything. Is that mean she is okay with this?. She let out a small moan. 
"Toki, We shouldn't be doing this, umm. Its embarrassing" She stood stiff clearly uncomfortable but she's not mad at me or anything. She take a step forward and turns around to look at me.

"I'm sorry Haru, I just suddenly, mmm are you mad?"

92e1dd412dfe92023b5d3c9dbc564a78986c380d.jpg

 

She shakes her head. "umm, I'm not mad. Although I am a little embarrassed when you suddenly grab my bun. But I'm thinking. maybe if it's you. I'm okay with it, hehe" she said that in the most adorable way and her eyes linger to the side with every line. Haru is so precious. I feel bad. I'm lucky enough to have this sweet girl as my girlfriend. I don't want to do her any more harm. Fuck Chitome. I'm not doing anything else and I'm not gonna play her little games.

"What's wrong Toki? you spaced out a little bit"

"Oh, Haru, Nothing. I just want to say that I love you"

"Eh?! Toki, Its not fair suddenly saying I love you like that. Im getting more embarrass." She hide her face behind her hand. She peek at me. and suddenly Kiss my cheek. "Thats for making me go red. You should take responsibility! ehe" she smile.

"Oh yeah Haru, before we go back lets go somewhere first"

I take her to a mobile phone center and bought her a new sim card. "Just to be sure incase something happen, you should change your number"

"Eh? why suddenly?"

"umm, I may have enrage a certain little devil and my come back to bite me. hahaha. Listen Haru, something bad might happen and I want you to know that if you suddenly want to break up with me, I understand"

"Toki!! What with all these talk? what will happen? Little devil?"

"Hahaha, Don't mind. Don't worry about it".

I walk her to the station.

"umm Haru, its okay with I kiss you?"

"ah, your really hopeless Toki"

"Eh why?"

"you see girls, like it if boys suddenly kiss them. if you ask them like that the mood is just gonna disappear you know!"

"Wha-. But I-, I thought, because you are so sweet, And I don't want to make you angry"

"haha, Toki I'm just joking around. ummm" Her eyes is shining and glistening. "umm sure" she said in a small voice almost unhearable.

I lean forward and close my eyes as my head move toward her. I could not want her more and that moment. The sun is setting down and a warm orange light is shimmering the sky. I'm not sure what this will do, but with my eyes closed I hold my breath as I lean. I kiss her. I tasted her sweet peachy lips. As our lips touch, a train past by beside as and a gust of wind is hugging our body. I hope we can just stay like this forever. I ask to kiss her this time because it might be our last chance together. I'm sure Chitome will find some way to fuck this up.

0bad7f8ba7d679226b7a2431a97f2dce53d4fbba.jpg

 

We part ways soon after.

"Now its time to confront this little shiet"

21