Chapter 7 – Meet Issac (1)
388 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staff moved about chaotically last minute as they decorate the entrance lobby of the mansion with flowers and ribbons. A red carpet rolled out from the entrance and stopped at the foot where two grand spiral stairs ended. 

Soon, a trumpet sounded to notify the Duke’s return. The gates to the mansion opened and a long series large black carriages pulled into the mansion. 

Everyone finishes what they were doing and neatly line up on both sides of the red carpet along the entry way. Paul gave a clap twice, cueing the staff to tidy and dust off their uniforms.

Rosette smiled proudly from the end of the long carpet at the sight of the organised staff who went under her rigorous training period. There was barely any discrepancy between the old and new staff.

“Everyone, let’s do this with a bang!”

Bang!

The front entrance of the door opened and the Duke walked into his house he had not returned for the past 4 months.

Duke Theodore Yttrea was a middle-aged tall and handsome man. His bright red hair and sharp hostile eyes held close resemblance to Rosette’s; it was no wonder Madam Dianne hated Rosette who looked so similar to the Duke. 

A dark black cape draped over his white palace uniform studded and decorated with gold buttons. Holding a dignified appearance, he had his chin raised high and shoulders open wide. His big strides grazed the carpet and reached Rosette who was meekly standing at the end. 

The duke’s stiff and cold face showed he was unfazed and indifferent to the amount of work which went into receiving his return, as if this was natural.

Rosette gave a deep curtsy as she greeted the Duke.

“Welcome back, Fath-”

“Rosette. I have someone to introduce to you.”

The duke rudely interrupted her greetings. Rosette bit her underlips to avoid swearing at the man in front of her.

A small boy stood and peeked behind from the Duke’s legs. 

Though wearing clearly expensive looking attire, there were fading scratch marks on his hands and face. His silvery pink hair descended just beyond his forehead and stopped short of covering his pink bright eyes. His double-lid eyes, fine brows, straight sharp nose and small face makes him look unexpectedly handsome even at a young age.

But that was not why Rosette stared silently at this boy with her lips tightly snapped shut in a thin straight line. 

It was because there was a soft golden glow shimmering around the boy, and the small glowing letters above his head - “Issac Yttrera”, clearly in English. 

But English doesn't exist in this world.

“This is Issac. He’s your half-brother who’ll be living with you from today.”

Rosette glanced at the duke when he said so. With a small curtsy, she bowed and greeted the small boy. 

“Nice to meet you Issac, I’m Rosette.”

While composed outwardly, alarms were ringing in her head as she kicked around boxes in her brain swearing relentlessly at the Duke, her mental middle fingers pointing in all directions.

‘Of course there’s a brother. Of-fucking-course.’

Rule #36 of Isekai - VILLAINESS HAVE BROTHERS = DEAD FLAG

The boy stepped in front when pushed gently by the Duke and smiled brilliantly at Rosette. It was bright enough to blind her eyes.

“Sister, I hope we can get along.”

Rosette looked at the boy’s handsome face, and smiled back.

'It’s not his fault Duke couldn’t control his dick, so let’s not blame it on him.’

“Show him around the mansion. I’ll meet you both at the dining room for dinner.”

The duke left promptly after saying so, leaving the boy with Rosette. Staff curiously stole glances at the small boy before scattering away in different directions to resume their tasks.

“Please call me Rosette. I’ll show you around.” 

“Then Rosette too, please call me Issac.”

When Rosette grabbed Issac’s hands, a holographic screen opened in her face.

Issac Yttrea

> Capture Target (1/5)

> Son of Duke Yttrea

> Character: Twisted, manipulative and sadistic

> Background:

A illegitimate child of Duke Yttrea with his commoner lover. Brought under Duke’s care from an orphanage, 4 years after his mom’s death. Harassed by his half-sister and neglected by the Duke as he was brought into a strange new environment. Facing hostility as he grew up, his heart grew black and cold with a heavy thirst for revenge.

‘Yoooooooooooo, what the hell is this shit?


Author:

23