Revision 1 Chapter 11 (End of First Revision)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead, How long had I been walking? My wrists chaffed as the cuffs I wore scratched against my flesh. It felt like an eternity as the creatures dragged me through the humid tunnels, hundreds of hymenopterans crawled out of the various tunnels surrounding me. I couldn't muster enough strength to escape, though it's a moot point, considering I’d be unable to escape death anyways. Suddenly the largest of the ants spoke, its voice was hoarse and laced with small squeaks and chirps.

“We won’t be killing you, so there's no need to be so on-edge.” it began, “we don’t encounter many humans here, ya’ see- My men were nervous, and I figured she’d enjoy meeting you.”

A few dozen or so thoughts filled my head, but the one that came out of my mouth was the least respectable out of all of them, “Ha! Do you think I'm scared? I killed the Ant King are-” I instantly closed my mouth. The insects who had previously been faithfully pulling me through the maze of tunnels all suddenly turned to face me. “Oh? Which one?”

“...”

“...”

“...There's multiple?” I hesitantly questioned.

“There’s quite a few, a concerning number really.”

I wanted to ask about that comment, but I saw it safer to let it go.

Our brief conversation faded away and I continued the monotonous pace that I’d been walking, I thought back to how I got myself into this situation.

--

“Again?” my eyebrow twitched. “Why… Why can't I complete something without being teleported somewhere else midway through? First I was kidnapped in the desert, and now I've been teleported to a different dimension?” My voice rose, “Give me a break already!!”

It took a few minutes, but my head finally cooled down- I took that time to examine my surroundings. I sat in an extremely large space, about the size of two basketball courts next to each other. Hundreds of tunnels led in every direction, the room I was in was empty except for a lone humanoid creature sitting at a table munching down on something. It looked like Myrmidon just much less human, its jaw opened in three directions and allowed it to swallow much larger amounts of food per bite, it had two long horns coming from the sides of its head, and rubbery red skin.

“Oh? A woman? How surprising… young men hear rumors of her and come runnnnning.” the figure spoke in a condescending tone. Its beady eyes traced down my body before stopping on my hand, “That’s… a Myrmidon’s Ring?” it began to cackle, “Interesting…” It couldn't contain its laughs, “Sooo Interestingggg.” It looked at me like one would look at a piece of meat.

This guy… he’s way stronger than anything I've fought until now- even Myrmidon is insignificant compared to it.’

I picked myself up off my ass and got into a fighting stance, he looked surprised. My arms stretched back and slingshotted towards the figure. ‘What?’ Before I could even understand what had happened, my head was slammed into the ground.

“Howwww ruuuude, attacking someone out of nowheeere like that, did your mother teach you no manners?”

“You Bastard-”

“That’s enough.” a voice echoed through one of the tunnels. “You have no place to talk about mothers when ours is a major-” he stopped mid-sentence. “Well, that's beside the point... Hello, I apologize for his rather rough behavior- My name is “03” and the one pressing your head against the ground is “09.” If you’d please accompany me to the throne room. She has been awaiting your arrival for quite some time.”

The man who had entered was slightly more human than the one who had beaten me, his skin was slightly less rubbery, and his jaw wasn’t unhinged, though, his singular horn was much larger than “09”’s. He wore a neat black tux, with a white undershirt. “Put the chains on her to ensure she doesn't try to leave the chamber.

09 took his hand off my face and moved to put the metal cuffs around my wrists- I struggled. Unfortunately, they were attached with a very minimal amount of effort. “Call over some escorts, we don't need to get lost.”

--

And that's how I found myself in this situation, Deep inside a series of tunnels, with cuffs around my wrists and quite a few strange creatures guiding me to an unknown woman.

If only they weren't so strong, then I could pull my hands out and run…” my thoughts ended abruptly when 03 placed its hand out in front of me, “Quiet.”

Clrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrckkkkk!!!!!’

A giant mantis forced itself through a tunnel, its sharp arms scraped together and its tongue clicked repeatedly. ‘This thing… its strength doesn't even compare to these beings in front of me.’

“09, I shall let you do the honors.”

“Damn mantissssssssssss mennn.”

He did it again’ I thought to myself as I watched the creature disappear and reappear right before my eyes, ‘This character isn't balanced at all.’ The mantis’s head was instantly separated from its body, sending a splash of bodily fluids flying.

When he reappeared, 03 started talking again. “Much appreciated. Now that that’s done and dealt with, we aren’t far from our destination- only a few minutes or so.”

“Oi, You never told me where we are going” I spoke irritably. “Eh? Is that the case?” 03 smiled uncomfortably, “We're going to meet my mother; The Queen.”

“Is-was she Myrmidons Wife? ”

“More or Less.”

More or Less?’

After a bit more walking we arrived at a pair of large illustrious doors. “This is the place. I apologize in advance for anything you might see while you're in there.” In a moment they picked me up by my shirt and through my right through the doors.

What I saw in that room was by far the most traumatizing scene any person could dream up. Eight figures that looked identical to Myrmidon all surrounding one lady, she had pink skin and long white hair. “Shello Therrreeeeeee. I’m sorry for dragging you all the way oooooooooooout here. I’m Eurymedousa, and you are?

The 9 people were enjoying the pleasures of the flesh together.

“she’s... a whore?”

0