Chapter 16 – Gangbang
23.9k 17 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The private room was made of gothic looking stone, like the rest of the dungeon outside. The room was roughly square, and high ceilinged, with tall exquisitely carved columns in each corner arching over and connecting together into spandrels to hold up the vaulted ceiling. Grey stone bricks filled the space between.

The room was surprisingly cozy. There was a great big bed, a big padded square, easily eight feet to a side. It was covered in luxurious furs. More furs were placed on the floor as a throw rug to block the chill of stone from bare feet. There was a cozy fireplace lit on the side of the room.

The other side of the room looked less cozy. There was another wooden X-shaped cross frame. Thankfully, this one had anchored metal shackles for the wrists and ankles. No iron impaling spikes involved. Next to it was a rack of whips, canes, paddles, and other mean things.

“Put her on the bed,” First ordered.

I was given a hard shove, and sent flying forward, landing face down in the furry softness.

“It’s my first time here, what are the rules?” Second asked.

Satan’s Butler replied, “There are no rules at all, do anything you like to this slave. But certain things will incur an additional fee. First of all, please avoid damage to the room itself. The furs will all be cleaned after, but any rips, punctures or burns, basically anything beyond normal wear, and tear will incur a fee. The same is true of furniture, beverage containers, and play tools. Secondly, as this is a new slave, not yet marked for disposal, death of this slave, be it on purpose or accidental will incur a fifty gold replacement fee.”

First hissed, “Yikes! That’s a lot.”

“That is the discounted price of a typical new sex slave on the open market. Rest assured, we have reasonable deferred payment options available for those without the immediate means to pay. But if you desire to avoid that issue entirely, please draw your attention to this bell.”

Butler gestured to a palm sized brass bell hanging on a hook by the wall.

“It is enchanted to produce a tone our healers can hear from anywhere inside the dungeon. Should you find your slave damaged to the point where her life is in danger, you may ring this bell, and a healer will be quickly dispatched to repair your toy.”

“Other than that, no limits?” Fourth asked, with a sinister grin.

“Correct,” Butler replied.

I gulped nervously.

“Mental damage? Trauma?” Third asked.

“We politely ask you to refrain from using mind altering magic and substances on the slave, so as to not hasten her mental collapse unduly, but other than that, breaking the minds of our slaves and rendering them insensate is part of the fun our clients enjoy.” Butler explained.

“Cool!” First said.

Another man in a tuxedo entered the room, and placed a large bottle of amber liquor on the side table, next to a pitcher of water and a handful of neatly stacked empty glasses.

“Please enjoy your evening,” Butler said, with a polite bow, and left the room with the thugs. The door closed firmly behind them, latching shut.

I was alone, naked on a bed, surrounded by horny men who’d bought me for the night. I glanced around nervously as the men all stood silent, staring at me.

“So who’s first?” Second asked eagerly.

“What’s the hurry? We’ve got all night to enjoy ourselves,” First said.

“I want a drink first,” Third grumbled.

“Same, but I call first dibs on her ass.” Fourth called out. “I want to go in dry.”

First laughed, “That’s gonna be funny to watch.”

“Won’t that hurt her a lot?” Second said sympathetically.

“That’s kinda the point, my good man,” First said cheerfully. “Even the most desperate Sheathe girls make you stop if you’re too rough. But here? No limits, even with multiple men, and just a flat fee based on time alone.”

Fourth took a sip from his glass, “Yeah, didn’t you see that elf on the wall? She’s not being punished. She’s there as a demonstration for us. An invitation to do the same to any of their girls. Frankly this bitch is lucky to be in the company of such gentleman today… aren’t you sweetheart?”

Four pairs of eyes looked at me expectantly for my answer. In truth, Fourth was absolutely right. Ending the night with only some brutal assrape, without the addition of branding irons or other horrifying mutilations was… frankly… a stroke of good luck. That was pretty much the best case scenario I could ask for in here. But should I act happy about that? I sort of was… but if these men wanted to fuck a happy girl, they’d have gone to the Violet Palace. Nope, I had to play up my role as a damsel in distress for them.

“I guess so… sirs,” I murmured, faking nervousness. “But… can you use some spit or something for lube? Please?”

“Not a chance, bitch. I want to see you scream and cry,” Fourth said with a malicious grin, just as planned.

I hunched down, averting my eyes silently.

First poured himself a glass of whiskey as well, and gestured at me, “I’m having a drink too. She’s all yours, bro.”

Second went to the refreshment table and poured himself a glass as well. I felt… bizarrely frustrated. Here I was, a naked helpless sex slave lying on a bed, surrounded by sadistic rapists, and what do my vicious horny captors do? They pour themselves a drink and ignore me. What the fuck?

“Hey angel bitch!” Second snapped his fingers, and pointed to the floor between his legs. “Kneel here and suck.”

Oh okay… so they’d drink and ignore me while I blew them. Was that better? Eh… yeah, kinda. Why was I so eager to be raped? I blamed my stupid pervert body and its stupid pervert urges.

“Yes sir,” I said demurely.

“Bad things will happen if you bite,” he warned.

“Yes sir.” I said, scrambling down from the bed and settling on my knees in front of the man’s crotch.

The robe opened, and I stared. It was a dick, a normal one. Like Ash’s cock, it was shrouded in foreskin, not circumcised. Was circumcision even a thing in a world without Judaism or Christianity? Likely not. It wasn’t a huge monster like Ash, nor was it tiny. It was kind of average, like the one I used to have between my legs. It rested flaccid in a bed of dark curly pubic hair. It was right there, only inches away from my face. I could smell a tangy aroma of manly sweat wafting from it.

I hadn’t seen the wolf monster’s endowment up close and I never touched Ash below the belt. I had gotten quite intimate with the tentacle that spent two hours spewing monster spooge down my throat, but that wasn’t an actual cock per se… This was my first time interacting with another man’s genitals… I felt like I was crossing a threshold. The reality of being in a girl’s body finally struck me. This was a dick, and me, a girl, was going to suck it.

“She’s just starting at it,” Third commented.

“What’s the matter? Never seen a dick before, girl?” First teased.

“S-sorry,” I stammered nervously, snapped out of my trance.

I leaned forward and drew the cock head into my mouth. Second, the most gentlemanly of the bunch, didn’t immediately grab my hair and face rape me. Instead he enjoyed his drink and let me move at my own speed. I did my best to please him.

I placed my hands on his hips, gently running my fingers along his side and slowly stroking his back. I slid my tongue and lips along his length, drawing it deeper into my mouth with just a touch of suction. He started to harden in my mouth, and I felt a bizarre sense of pride. This was my boner… I did this.

The taste? It tasted like a dick. It was way better tasting than the sour slime of the tentacle cock. There was a bit of salty tang from his precum, but there was no other strong flavour. The lungful of pheromones I received whenever my nose reached his public hair was bizarrely enthralling though.

Soon enough the cock was at full mast, and I continued to suck it. I mostly stopped myself before the cock hit the back of my throat, which was about two thirds down his length. Every so often I’d take the dive, and bury my face in his pubic hair, swallowing him deep until my bottom lip touched his balls.

This cock was five inches or so, and maybe only three quarters the width of the oral tentacle invader. Deepthroating this thing was easy-mode compared to that. There wasn’t any pain or discomfort for me, and my gag reflex was still very dead, potentially gone for good. This was a consensual blowjob, not a face rape. I was a giver of pleasure. I could see the appeal of this, no wonder Chloe was so happy kneeling between a man’s legs.

I felt a palm on my head, gently stroking my hair. It slid to the back of my head, and pressed me in deeper so I couldn’t escape. I submitted to his control, going deep, until my lips touched his balls again.

“Swallow it all,” Second groaned. Oh, was it over already?

I felt the cock twitch and pulse, and hot sticky cum shot down my throat. I relaxed and swallowed every drop like a good girl. It tasted much better than monster cum. It was sweeter… or at least, a bit less bitter.

“This girl’s a pro,” Second gasped, patting me on the head gently.

I backed off and sucked the last few drops of cum out of his softening dick, before letting it leave my mouth. Second tied his robe again, tucking his satisfied cock out of sight. I felt a strange glow of accomplishment. If Chloe was the blowjob queen, then I was now the blowjob princess.

One down, seven to go? maybe eleven? Let’s go with the conservative case, that these were all virile and pent up gentleman, and each had three shots for me tonight. That was twelve loads in total. I was about eight percent done.

I looked up at the other three men from where I knelt on the ground. Who wanted a blowie next?

First downed the last of his drink in a final gulp and reached for me. He grabbed my hair in a viciously painfully grip, and yanked me forward hard. I scrambled on my knees to get my body closer to him.

“Ack!” I squawked.

His robe was swiftly undone, I caught only a glimpse of his semi-hard cock before it was buried in my throat. I placed my hands on his thighs to stabilize myself. The man pulled his cock out of my mouth, and slapped my face hard.

“Don’t fucking touch me bitch. No hands!” he scolded.

I whimpered submissively, and moved my hands away from him, intertwining my fingers behind my back. His hand returned to my hair, and his cock was lodged deep in my throat again. My eyes watered as my throat adjusted to the abuse. Merely holding my hands behind my back had a huge impact on the way it felt for me. Without hands to brace myself, I felt way more vulnerable. My throat was now completely at this man’s mercy. My head’s movements were under his control alone.

First wasn’t much bigger than Second in the cock department, but his forcefulness made deepthroating him a far less pleasant affair. If the last cock I sucked was a blowjob, then this one was a proper face rape.

Because my stupid masochistic body had gotten its pain/please wiring all mixed up, the brutal facefuck was fun in its own way. Did I enjoy being a goddess of pleasure, or a helpless victim more? I couldn’t decide.

There was no skill or technique involved from me. I merely had to endure and watch the public hair move toward my face and away from my face, tickling my nose as the cock reached the bottom of my throat. He had both hands gripping my hair, and he thrust himself hard against my face, as if he was fucking a pussy. He had no mercy at all. His violent face rape hurt, making my eyes water and tears roll down my cheeks, but he didn’t care in the least.

Without warning he pulled his fully hard cock away. He slapped my face again, just because he could, and then picked me up by the throat, tossing me onto the bed.

“Eep!”

I landed on my back and looked around in confusion while my brain caught up with what just happened. I caught a glimpse of First fully disrobing. He climbed onto the bed.

“Wha?” I gasped, still a bit stunned from the brutal face rape and swift position change.

He moved on top of me and his hand was on my throat again, pinning me down against the mattress. He held me down and gave my body a hungry grin, deciding how he wanted me. He let my throat go, and scooped his arms beneath my legs, raising my heels up over his shoulders. I felt something soft and warm kiss my pussy entrance, and then he pushed inside with a single hard thrust.

“Ahh!” I moaned.

It was a little painful and sudden… but it was the good kind of pain. After giving two blowjobs, one gentle, one forceful, my pussy was nice and wet for him. I grasped two fistfuls of furry bedding, and held on for dear life as he pounded me hard. With every thrust, he hilted himself deep in my depths, his bushy pubic hair grinding against my clit with every pound. He leaned in further, pushing my ankles down near my head, bending me in half like a pretzel. A suddenly lucid part of my brain recognized this position as the ever-popular ‘mating press.’

I felt helpless and vulnerable beneath this man as he hammered me. I was weak, pinned beneath a strong man. He was fucking me, not for my pleasure, but for his own satisfaction. I was being used. His cock wasn’t going to stop. He would keep raping me until he was done with me.

It was so godsdamned hot! Fuck if he kept this up I would probably…

He thrust in deep, and stayed there, holding himself deep in my pussy. I felt his cock twitch, and his hot load shoot inside me. Nooooo! Just thirty more seconds! I was so close… Fuck! Just… just rub my clit a little… Would he get mad if I finished myself off? I grinded myself against his bushy pubic area, trying to stimulate myself to orgasm before he moved away.

Before I was done, he pulled out and back away. I couldn’t stop myself from pouting. The man let my go of my ankles and climbed over my body, straddling my head.

“Suck it clean, bitch,” he said.

Ahh… just what every lady wants to hear after making love for the first time. Hah no… Clearly First was not the romantic sort of man. That was okay, I wasn’t the romantic type of woman either. I opened my mouth like a good bitch, and he stuck his dick inside. I obediently sucked him clean of cum and pussy juice, before he pulled himself off my face.

I lay on my back for a few seconds, a little bit dazed, staring up at the pretty vaulted ceiling. My unsatisfied pussy throbbed. Of course, the bastard didn’t volunteer to finish me off.

I felt a weight shifting on the bed, and saw Fourth crawling towards me with a sinister grin on his face. He didn’t need a blowjob to warm up, he was already fully hard. He was a big brutish gentleman, with a big brutish cock. It wasn’t quite at Ash’s level, but it was bigger than average. Maybe around seven inches? I stared at it nervously.

“That’s right, this is going in your ass, girl,” he said.

Oh fuck… it was painal time. This was gonna hurt. I whimpered.

The man grabbed my hip, and rolled me over onto my stomach. He placed a palm on my upper back and leaned his weight on me, pinning my chest against the mattress so hard that I struggled to breathe. I wasn’t able to squirm away from what was about to happen… I felt the cockhead poke against my asshole. Oh fuck…

I considered clenching tight, trying to fight it. Forcing one’s way into a dry clenched butt was not a trivial task. It would be a contest of strength, my sphincter muscles versus the cock’s hardness, and the lack of lubrication actually gave me the advantage there. But what would he do if he got mad with me? I glanced at the rack of whips against the wall… It might be better to just relax and try to let him in, get it over with…

The man slammed his hips down on me hard. The cock tore its way, brutally, into my unprepared anus. I screamed in pain.

I didn’t even let him in! He just… he just… Wham! And then Boom! All the way in! Fuck this hurts!

And then, my ass was raped.

It was horrifically painful, the unlubed cock snagging and tearing into my anal walls like a burning brand. All thoughts of being a good obedient girl vanished as the pain struck me.

No! I can’t do this! I can’t take it! Oh gods it hurts so much!

I screamed and howled. I thrashed, kicked and slapped, desperately trying to buck him off me and get that awful cock out of my ass. My struggles only made his cock press deeper inside me. I bit the furry mattress and howled my agony into it, enduring the inescapable pain. The man raped me furiously, clearly just trying to hurt me as much as possible.

Fuck… it was so sexy.

Eventually, the pain waned a little. His precum starting to smooth his movement into me. I felt warmth in my tummy. A tingle shot up my spine every time his cock bottomed out inside me, and hammered against my womb from behind.

“Ah!” I started moaning like a slut.

“I think she likes it!” First laughed.

“Stupid bitch!” Fourth roared in fury. “You’re not supposed to like this!”

A fist grabbed my hair, and yanked my head back. My rapist doubled the pace of his thrusting, hammering me with all the viciousness he could muster. It had the exact opposite effect to the one he was going for…

“Oh fuck!” I gasped.

I came hard. I twitched and shivered, skewered from behind by a cruel bastard with a cruel cock. My pussy clenched around nothing, sending out a little squirt of girl juice mixed with First’s cum. My pulsing asshole milked the cock invading me, soon bringing my beautiful rapist to his own satisfaction.

I felt the warm semen flood my rear, it stung a little, but soothed the irritated flesh like a warm balm. Fourth kept himself hilted inside me for a few seconds, enjoying his afterglow. Then he pulled out and presented his cock to my face for cleaning. I sucked the cum off him. Thanks to the magic of Purify, my ass was squeaky clean, all the way up. That made ass-to-mouth only mildly humiliating, instead of actually gross.

Fourth growled at me, “Stupid bitch liked it.”

He spanked me hard on the ass with his palm. The pain sent shivers up my spine. I moaned like a slut.

“She liked that too,” Third commented.

Fourth growled again, and grabbed a cane from the wall. He slapped it down hard.

“Aack!” I sqwacked. That wasn’t a playful spank. That fucking cane was on a whole other level. It stung like a bitch.

Another blow fell. “Oww!” I whined pitifully. “Fuck, that really hurts!”

That only encouraged the sadistic prick. A cascade of cane strikes rained down on my bottom. My groans turned into full blow screams of pain as the repeated hits and burning pain sapped away my endurance.

“Oy! Give it a rest. I haven’t gone yet.” Third interrupted.

“Eh… whatever,” Fourth grumbled, tossing the cane on the floor by the side of the bed.

I lay there on my stomach, catching my breath, letting the tears in my eyes roll down my cheeks freely. That was intense, way more pain than I was used to. Not quite as bad as whatever the Rock Mimic did to my hands, but… it was up there.

I felt another cock against my ass.

“My ass again?” I whined.

Third thrust his cock inside me without a single fuck given for my feelings on the matter. I whimpered. At least there was cum inside there for lube now.

 


 

I soon lost track of time. Hours passed, men fucked me. They used me every way they wanted. My initial guess of three orgasms from each them turned out to be woefully optimistic.

After the second round, they started getting tired, as normal human men would, and so I thought they were almost done. But then, they all took out some small glass vials to replenish their stamina… and apparently that included sexual stamina as well. In total, Second and Third fucked me six times each. First fucked me seven times. While Fourth was determined to ruin my ass forever, so he used two more stamina potions and fucked me a staggering ten times, every single time was in my ass. So that was… what… twenty nine loads inside me, total?

For the entire four hour session, from start to finish, barely thirty seconds passed without a dick inside me. Sometimes two at once, but never three. It turned out porno-style double penetration wasn’t all that practical in real life, requiring some strange contortions that looked good on camera, but were horribly uncomfortable in real life. It was always my mouth and one of my lower holes, more often than not, my ass.

Myself? I came twelve times. Most of my orgasms were from Fourth assfucking me with maximum brutality. Which ironically made him the sexiest lover of the bunch. He wanted me to cry and beg for mercy, but I only came for him, again and again. The harder he tried to hurt me, the harder my orgasm. It pissed him off to no end, which made me incredibly happy. The cruel sadist cock was soundly defeated by the slutty masochist butthole. The poor guy never stood a chance.

In retaliation, he caned me a lot. As hard and as viciously as he could, desperate to get the screams of pain from me that he wanted. He was successful. He was very successful. I screamed and cried like a bitch the entire time. Brutal canings were a bit less fun that hard fucking, but as the night dragged on, and I adapted to the pain, I started enjoying that too, much to the man’s chagrin.

I didn’t know what I looked like, but I was probably a wreck. I felt sticky semen drying all over my skin, and throbbing welts from the cane all over my back, bottom, thighs, belly, and tits. Cum was dripping out of my gaping, excessively used holes.

When their play time was up, the men left me lying on the bed, smiling with satisfaction, my well-fucked ass in the air. I fell asleep the instant they were gone.

 


 

I woke up to a man grabbing my ankle, and dragging me out of my cozy bed and onto the hard floor. I grumbled wordlessly in complaint.

“Up!” the man called out.

I groggily climbed to me feet, seeing a familiar hair-pulling thug staring at me with annoyance. This time, he didn’t grab my cum-saturated hair. I smiled in victory. Yeah, that’s right! Better watch out dude, or I’ll slime ya!

“Back to your cell,” he ordered.

“Can’t I stay here? I was so comfy,” I grumbled.

He narrowed his eyes at me, probably debating whether to hit me or not. He chose not to get cum all over his clothes, and just pointed at the doorway out of the room. I decided not to press my luck, and obeyed the order.

It was probably pretty late now. Most of the girls were gone. I suspected they’d been returned to their cells after they’d been used. Only a few unlucky souls were left, victims of those with the gold to pay for extra time. I took a casual glance around the room as I walked.

The afterglow of my gangbang faded and my expression sobered. I realized just how lucky I’d been tonight.

The crucified dark elf was still displayed on the wall. Her wounds were just as gruesome as before. She was still alive somehow, barely, though I was willing to bet she wished she wasn’t. Would they keep her there until she died, or heal her and start the whole process over tomorrow? I didn’t know.

“Please… please stop! Please… Pleeeeeaaaase!” howled an agonized voice.

I saw a fluffy tailed wolf girl, stretched out on the rack. Her shoulders and hips dislocated, pulled half out of their sockets. She was stretched out more than I would have thought possible without ripping her in half. Her body was horrifically distorted, with her armpits up near where a human’s ears would be, but not quite reaching her wolf ears. If that wasn’t bad enough, her entire torso was covered with blistering burns from branding irons. She was screaming in agony, and she continued screaming without pause. Her agonized howls continued… on and on… a constant stream of begging and pleading. It had been hours already, and there was seemingly no end to this poor girl’s pain.

“Mercy! Oh gods… please… mercy!” the wolfgirl screamed. Her pleas were ignored by the smiling man holding the rack’s wheel.

I saw the bunny girl from earlier. She was tied in a chair, ankles bound to the front chair leg, wrists bound behind the backrest. She had the old man’s cock in her mouth, and was sucking him quietly and obediently. Her eyes were lifeless, stained with tears. Her breasts were just… gone. In fact, most of the skin of her chest was missing, from navel to shoulder, peeled off completely. Only bare muscle was visible, including clean pectorals with no hint of breast tissue remaining. I hoped that could be healed.

Despite the horrifying mutilation, there was a surprising lack of blood. Nothing beneath the skin seemed to be damaged. There were no muscles cut, no veins nicked… That probably took some skill to accomplish. That meant the creepy old psycho she was blowing had gotten lots of practice skinning people, didn’t it?

“Please… somebody… let me down… please…” a quiet voice whimpered.

It was another elf, a pale high elf this time, trussed up and dangling suspended from a chain in the middle of the hall. Her feet were far off the ground, and her arms were bound behind her back, the chain attached to her wrists. Her body was curled forward, her arms stretched outward and upward behind her. They were on the agonizing verge of being dislocated as they supported her entire body weight. The position was called strappado, I recalled. It was an infamous type of torture. Heavy lead weights were tied to her ankles, cruelly pulling her body down, and multiplying her agony.

It was a horribly painful position to be forced into. How long had she been hanging like this? Like the crucified elf, nobody seemed to be actively playing with her, or even paying any attention to her suffering. She’d been abandoned, left alone in her agony with no hope of reprieve. Would she stay up there all night?

I took a quick glance around for Chloe, and was relieved that I didn’t see her trussed up anywhere. Whatever happened to her, it was over now. Hopefully it wasn’t too bad.

The guard, still reluctant to touch the slimy mess covering my body, kicked me in the butt to get me to move along quicker and stop gawking at the torture victims. I complied, walking down the narrow stairs back to the sub-dungeon cells.

The burly guard led me back into my cell, bound my arms in the wall manacles again, and left me to lie on my hay pile, still covered in goo and aching in every hole. Wasn’t I supposed to get healing after? Maybe that was only for life threatening cases. It didn’t matter anyway, I wasn’t in that much pain, and I had my Aasimar regeneration too. I’d probably be all better by morning.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, exhausted from my first day of forced prostitution.

123