Chapter 24 – Interviews with Slaves – The Beastkin
9.8k 16 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next up were the beastkin. We had nine of them total. I put my terrifying secret super-assassin in charge of wrangling all the kitties and puppies. She was basically the only maid other than Lothelea, and arguably Paintoy, who was somewhat sane.

Beastkin number one was Bethany, the wolfgirl. She had short fluffy grey hair on her head. It was soft and dense, a bit like fur. Like the other beastkin she had large triangular wolf ears, and a fluffy wolf tail. She also had furry clawed hands, and feet. She had a small patch of pubic hair between her legs, but no other body hair aside from what was growing on her limbs and head. She was butt-naked beneath her modesty blanket.

“Hey Bethany,” I said.

“Hello… um… Mistresses,” she said nervously.

“I’m not going to bite, you weren’t scared of me when we were both slaves, right?” I said warmly.

“Um… yeah I guess not…” she replied.

“Why don’t we start with your age, class and level.” Lysander said.

“Twenty, and uuh… level seven [Warrior].”

“Oh, a fighter,” Maddie said slyly.

“N-no Mistress… I-I would never…” Bethany stammered.

The wolfgirl tipped forward off her chair, and grovelled on the floor, modesty blanket abandoned. Her ears were flat down, and her tail was tucked between her legs.

“Please… please mercy…” she whimpered.

“Hey it’s okay… nobody’s going to hurt you.” I reached forward and gently pet her head.

“Please… please…” she whimpered.

Chloe climbed down off her seat, kneeling on the floor in front of her. She tipped the wolfgirl back, and leaned her face against her chest. Bethany cried hard as Chloe gently stroked her back.

“Okay, note to self, careful what you say…” Maddie said awkwardly.

“Perhaps we should avoid accidentally implying accusations of disloyalty,” Lysander suggested.

“I didn’t!” Maddie groaned.

“Maybe the whole solo interview setting a bit too stressful for a freshly traumatized torture victim.” I pointed out.

“Let’s just bring in everybody at once,” Maddie suggested.

And so that’s what we did.

We all scooted over to one couch, and let the nine slaves gather up on the other side of the room, opposite us. Aside from Bethany, there was Ginny, the skittish ginger haired catgirl from before, Maddie’s pet mouse boy, an uncomfortable looking deer boy, the Breast Bunny, a second catgirl with black hair, a fluffy haired blonde puppy girl, a dead-eyed mouse girl, crying silently, and an excited happy little lizard… girl? Maybe?

“Okay then, the idea here is for you to introduce yourselves to us, and we can get to know a little bit about who you are, and what sort of tasks suit you best. We’ll go one by one,” I said.

“Please also tell us your name, age, class, and the sort of tasks you’d like to perform for us.” Lysander explained.

“Also, let us know your feelings in regards to sexual servitude. And, if you were to serve your owners sexually, whether you’d prefer the attentions of a male or female Master or Mistress. What gender are you attracted to?” Maddie continued.

“M-me first?” Bethany asked nervously.

“Sure, also remember, nobody here is going to be punished for what they say. We genuinely want to get to know you so please be honest,” I said.

“Kay… I’m Bethany, wolfkin, age twenty, level seven [Warrior]. I uuh… wasn’t born a slave, so I tried to raise my level on my own and get strong. I only made it to level seven before I was caught though. For work, I guess I have an okay Strength and Endurance score, so physical labour maybe? Or umm… sex would be okay too. Though I’d probably like it more without all the whips and chains. For partners… I sort of prefer men?” she stammered nervously.

“Doggie style?” Maddie asked with a smirk.

Bethany smiled back nervously, “Anything Sir wants, but uuh… Yes, I do enjoy being bent over and taken from behind the best…”

“Was that joke technically racist?” I wondered out loud.

“Probably,” Chloe said. “Though I suppose casual racism is normal in this world.”

“Thank you, Bethany. You next,” Lysander said, pointing to the beastkin next to her, which happened to be Ginny.

“Eep!” Ginny squeaked nervously, flattening down her ears.

Ginny was a tabby cat. Like most of the other beastkin, she had short fluffy hair that almost looked like fur. She had triangular cat ears, long slender cat tail, and feline paws on her hands and feet. Her fingertips looked strangely bulbous and wide, like a hybrid of a cat’s paw and a human hand. She seemed to have enough dexterity to grab things at least. I didn’t see any claws peeking out underneath her fuzzy paws, but if she was like a real cat, she’d be able to extend them at will.

“Um… I’m Ginny… c-catgirl… nineteen years old, and a level f-five [Commoner]. I uuh… don’t really have a specialty. So umm… labour, or cleaning maybe? Or… if you like me… I’d be a good sex slave… probably. I uuh… I’m better with men, but I sort of like girls too… Oh, but maybe don’t hurt me too much… uhm… if you want me to enjoy serving you at least...”

“Thanks Ginny,” I said.

I gestured to the next person in the row, the mouseboy that took a liking to Maddie.

“Hi I’m Clyde.” he squeaked nervously. “Eighteen years old, mousekin, and uuh… level four [Commoner]. I can do domestic stuff, but I really sorta want to be Maddie’s sex toy. She’s the most beautiful… anything that I’ve ever seen and I really kinda want to worship her body…”

“Well thank you, Clyde.” Maddie said.

“So uuh… straight then?” I asked.

“I like girls the best… I’d really rather serve a Mistress… but uuh… when the men raped my ass, I guess I came for them, and I’ve fucked and sucked way more male partners than female ones, so maybe I’m bisexual… Umm… But I guess I just like girls more? Oh, but I’ll obviously obey Master Ash if he wants to use me. No worries there.”

“That fact that you got physically aroused by rape doesn’t necessarily mean you’re attracted to men.” I commented.

“What if your Mistress puts her fingers in your butt?” Maddie asked.

Clyde took a moment to picture it, and then blushed. “A-as my Mistress commands…” he mumbled.

“So I guess Maddie’s stealing that one for herself… Who’s next?” I said.

Next to Clyde was a petite little mousegirl. She was laying on her side, resting her head on the mouseboy’s lap. She was staring off into the distance, trembling with tears in her eyes. She seemed lost in her own little world, not really responding to anything outside of herself or the mousekin she was cuddling with.

“She looks like she’s had a tough time…” I commented sadly.

“Um… Dear Mistresses… this is my sister, June.” Clyde said nervously. “You’re right, she’s had it very rough. We each adapted to our lives in different ways, I suppose. I learned to enjoy certain things… and she didn’t.”

Clyde shifted June off his lap, and bowed forward, pressing his head to the floor. “I humbly beg you to let me keep her safe. She won’t be any trouble and uuh… she might recover a bit if I look after her, if you choose not to torture her too much. She’s a good girl, and I’m sure she’ll obey once her… awareness returns a little bit.”

“Of course we’ll keep her safe,” Maddie agreed. “I’ll put you in charge of looking after her, alright?”

“Yes Mistress, thank you so much,” Clyde said.

“Any idea on her age, class, or level?” Lysander asked.

“Eighteen, same as me. Class is [Commoner], level I can’t remember exactly, but it’s probably 3 or 4?”

“Ah, I see,” Lysander said.

“And uuh… sex wise? I don’t know how responsive she’ll be, but she’s still a warm hole for anyone who wants her. I know she used to like boys. Not sure about girls.”

“Good to know, thanks,” I said.

Next was the deerboy. He was tall and muscular, close to six feet, with a handsome smile, and curly brown hair. Poking out from the sides of his head were two long deer ears, and from the top of his head poked out two slender antlers. He also had a short deer tail above his butt, and cloven hoofed feet. Interestingly his hands were completely humanlike. I wondered what the rules for beastkin anatomy were.

“So uuh… I’m Douglas, or Doug if you prefer… I’m a deerboy, twenty eight years old… and I’m a level seventeen [Cook].”

“Ooh!” I said, happy at discovering a hidden treasure.

“Yeah, so I guess I’d rather… ya know… be a cook? It’s kinda what I’m good at. But uuh… if you want sex then, okay I guess. You’re all lovely ladies, I’m sure, but uuh… I’m probably not going to get hard for you, so I hope that doesn’t make you too mad at me.”

“Oh, why not?” Maddie asked.

“Gay.” he said, shrugging. “I’m only attracted to men. But uuh… I guess my tongue will work if you want me to lick you?”

“I’ve got a very willing licker right here,” Maddie said, gesturing to Clyde the mouseboy. “No sense ordering an unenthusiastic slave to serve me sexually when I have such a willing alternative.”

“Kay… thanks Mistress,” he said.

“I think we’ll definitely want to use you for your cooking skills, though,” I said.

“As far as I know, Ash only likes woman.” Lysander commented. “There won’t be a Master here that will likely want to sleep with you. I hope you’re not too disappointed.”

“It’s okay Mistress… After three months in the brothel, I don’t really mind taking a break,” Douglas said.

Next in line was Breast Bunny. She was a fit, muscular, bunnygirl with long white humanlike hair, and two white bunny ears reaching straight up out of her skull. She also had a fluffy white bunny tail above her posterior. Her skin was a light tan, much darker than her hair. Her most obvious assets were right there on her chest, massive boobs that put Maddie’s rack to shame.

“I’m Tiffany…” she said quietly. “Age twenty-six, level nine [Warrior]. I’m pretty strong for a woman, like Bethany, I guess. I’ll work hard, and bend over for anyone who wants me. I’ll suck or fuck anything you stick in me. Ask me to do anything, and I’ll do it. I’m quite eager to avoid punishment. I’ve had enough pain for a lifetime, and I uuh… really want to be obedient for you. You don’t need to hurt me to keep me obedient. Please… Please don’t punish my breasts too much…”

She looked in each of our eyes, silently begging.

“No worries there. I think we’re planning on delegating the sadism play to the masochists,” I said with a smirk.

“Do you prefer male or female partners?” Lysander asked.

“Whatever doesn’t get me tortured,” Tiffany stammered quickly.

“Let’s say you had a choice whether to serve a Master or Mistress… all other things being equal,” Lysander said.

“Uhm… I’m only sexually attracted to men… but like I said, I’ll do anything.” Tiffany replied, with a shaky smile.

“I’m pretty sure Ash loves tits.” Maddie said, with a smirk.

“Then I’ll gladly offer them…” Tiffany said quickly, and then looked around apprehensively. “Uhm… does Ash… you know… torture?

I thought of what I knew of Ash, and his former alter-ego Ashley, “Nah, I think Ash likes being dominant, but isn’t so keen on inflicting pain.” I replied.

Tiffany smiled with relief. “I… hope I can please him.”

“Oh, you’ll do great.” Maddie said, giving her a thumbs up.

Next up was a second catgirl. This one was pale skinned and black haired, with a pair of striking yellow cat’s eyes. Colour aside, she looked quite similar to Ginny, with the same short hair, and same feline traits. Ginny had a slender build, but this girl actually seemed to be slightly smaller. She didn’t cower or flatten her ears, but I saw her tail swish subconsciously. A sign of nervous energy or agitation, if I recalled my cat body language correctly.

“Shade, twenty three, level 3 [Warrior],” she mumbled nervously. “Uhm… not very strong, but quick. I used to live in the storm sewer in Baltour… stealing things to survive… pickpocketing and stuff. Then I was caught, and… sold to the brothel…”

“A cat burglar!” Maddie chuckled.

“Did a bit of burgling… not much though…” she mumbled.

“I don’t think we’re planning on forming a thieves guild…” I commented.

“W-wait I can be a sex slave. Please! I’ll eat pussy… all your pussies.” she stammered nervously.

She quickly shed her modesty blanket, baring herself for our inspection. She scooted forward, and leaned back, spreading her thighs giving us a full display of her lady bits.

“Please… don’t get rid of me. Don’t sell me to another brothel… Just… my body is okay right? I can please you? Please… I’m an excellent pussy licker, all catgirls are. You heard the joke right? Nobody knows pussies like pussies? Totally true in my case.”

The catgirl sniffed, and I saw tears in her eyes, “Please… I can be good. I can be so good… I just want to serve you, my Mistresses. I’m not just disposable sewer trash…”

“It’s okay Shade, we’ll keep you,” I said.

Chloe got up and knelt next to her. She gently helped Shade back onto her knees, and hugged her. Shade melted right into the hug, and quietly sobbed into Chloe’s shoulder.

“So… you prefer female partners?” Lysander asked awkwardly.

“’ess Mistress…” the catgirl mumbled into Chloe’s shoulder. “I’m into girls. I was caught along with my girlfriend, ‘nother catgirl. Bought as a set, but she… didn’t survive long, died in the first week when a client accidentally took things too far.”

“My condolences,” I said.

“’snot so bad… she was spared the worst tortures. I was there eight months, so I got to taste them all. I’m tough, but I don’t know if she would have lasted through eight months of that. Even if she survived, she might have turned out like mousey June over there. She was always a bit of a softie…”

“That’s horrible. I’m sorry that happened,” Chloe said.

The catgirl pressed her face firmly against Chloe’s shoulder. “I’m used to death. Starvation and sickness were common in the sewer, as was violence… None of us expected to live long… And then there was the brothel… A lot of girls died in those eight months I was there. It’s nothing special. I’ve… already mourned.”

“Well… we couldn’t save everybody, but at least you’re here with us now, nice and safe,” I said.

“But yeah, like I said, I’d make a good sex kitten. That’s the only type of service I actually have experience with, but I guess I could, like… do maid stuff too? I don’t know shit about housekeeping, but I can learn.” she said.

“Sounds good,” I said.

We took a short break, to let Shade snuggle with Chloe for a bit. Eventually it was time to move on and ask the remaining beastkin to introduce themselves.

Next up was another dog girl. This one seemed a bit more… domesticated than Bethany. Bethany was, without a doubt a wild and strong wolf girl. This girl was a submissive and gentle puppy girl. She had soft curvy figure with wide hips and large breasts rivalling Maddie’s endowment, but she wasn’t even close to the Breast Bunny’s bountiful chest. She had shaggy blonde hair, and long floopy ears. If I had to assign a breed to her canine characteristics, I’d say she was part Golden Retriever.

“I’m Daisy… puppygirl, twenty one, level six [Commoner]. I… am obedient… very obedient. I am the goodest girl. The best girl. Tell me to do something, and it gets done. You don’t need to beat me, I know my position. Sex is fine too, boys are bestest, and girls are just okay, but it doesn’t matter what I like, just tell me what you like, and I’ll do it.”

“Yes, you do seem like a good girl,” I said smiling. “I’m sure you’ll serve us well.”

I watched her fluffy tail wag.

“So you prefer male partners?” Lysander asked.

“Yes boys and fun and they fuck me and it feels good… But even if I don’t like licking girls that much, whoever wants me, gets me, I’m a goodgirl,” Daisy said happily.

“Yes, you certainly are,” Maddie said.

That led us to the final beastkin slave, a strange red scaled lizard girl. And yes, though it took me a little while to figure it out, she was indeed, a girl. She had no tits at all, not even nipples, but she had broad child bearing hips and a nice round booty down there. She was more animalistic than the other beastkin, with no humanlike skin at all. Ruby red scales covered her entire body. She had a long lizard-like snout on her face, filled with sharp teeth, and rearward facing horns sprouting out of the sides of her head, sweeping back behind her ear holes like a crown. She was short, not quite as short as a halfling, but close. Only about three to four feet tall.

“It is Worthless Trash! Age is twelve. Class is [Commoner] level 2. It is good for cleaning, beating, and raping,” The lizard girl said in a squeaky little voice.

“Twelve? You’re a child?” I gasped.

“Worthless Trash is twelve! Full grown,” the girl corrected.

“I believe her kind reaches adulthood at ten years old.” Lothelea commented.

“Your name is Worthless Trash?” Maddie asked.

“Yes Mistress… its name is Worthless Trash,” the girl replied.

“That’s not a very nice name,” Maddie said.

“That is its name. Third master gives it when buying. Worthless Trash comes when called even when it’s time for beatings. It’s a very good girl. Always obeying. Mistress or Masters asks, and it licks all the dirty places. No problems.”

“Did you have another name before that?” I asked.

“It was Ruby, before becoming Worthless Trash,” the lizard girl replied.

“I like Ruby better, can I call you that?” Maddie asked.

The slave nodded, “Mistresses chooses name. Can call Ruby or Worthless Trash… It will come when called.”

“Yeah, let’s go with Ruby,” I agreed. Lysander nodded too, “Your name is officially Ruby again, okay?”

“Yes Mistress,” the lizard girl replied, smiling a rather scary looking toothy grin.

“Do you have a cloaca?” Lysander abruptly asked.

“A what?” Maddie asked.

“A combined anus and vaginal orifice, a trait of all reptiles.” Lysander explained.

“It is not reptile, fire inside, not cold,” the apparently not-a-lizard girl said defensively.

“So two holes?” I asked.

“It is Kobold!” the girl snapped, “It is dragon-girl! Not lizard girl! Look look!”

She suddenly bounced to her feet, spun around, and bent over. Her legs spread in a wide triangle, her palms slapped flat on the floor, and her thick dragon-like tail reached up towards the ceiling. She bared herself shamelessly for our inspection.

And there it was… two holes. Plain as day. Her vulva looked just like a regular pussy, with a smooth scaly texture on the outer lips, but soft fleshy pinkness on the inner lips and hole. The star of her ass was similarly pink and soft looking.

“No cloaca there…” I commented.

“Indeed,” Lysander agreed.

The kobold continued to stay in position, clearly waiting for me to say the magic words.

“Yes, you’re clearly a dragon girl, not a lizard,” I said loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear.

“Ruby is Kobold! Kin of mighty dragons!” the girl happily agreed.

She wiggled and rolled her hips around for a few seconds, making sure we could tell she was definitely warm blooded, before straightening up and returning to a demure kneeling position.

“Fantastic…” Maddie said.

“Is that all our beastkin?” I asked.

Indeed it was. Bethany the wolfgirl, Ginny the skittish tabby catgirl, Clyde the submissive mouseboy, June the non-responsive mousegirl, Douglas the gay chef deerboy, Tiffany the Breast Bunny, Shade the stray black cat, Daisy the goodest puppygirl, and Ruby the slightly weird Kobold.

“Well it’s nice to meet you all. I hope we’ll get along,” I said.

Which beastkin slave girls would you want to have in your own harem? (Pick up to two)
  • Bethany, the strong, yet terrified wolfgirl. Votes: 121 24.3%
  • Ginny, the skittish tabby catgirl. Votes: 73 14.7%
  • Clyde, the submissive mouseboy. Votes: 19 3.8%
  • June, Clyde's thoroughly broken sister. Votes: 28 5.6%
  • Douglas, the gay chef deerboy. Votes: 50 10.1%
  • Tiffany, the Breast Bunny. Votes: 168 33.8%
  • Daisy, the goodest puppygirl. Votes: 142 28.6%
  • Shade, the stray, black-furred, catgirl cat burglar. Votes: 164 33.0%
  • Ruby / Worthless Trash, a strangely cute Kobold. Votes: 127 25.6%
Total voters: 497
114