Chapter 51
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cyber tiger flu with his jet pack. He was interdimensional pirate. Many people fearing him.

Then he found the city of Los Angeles.

"I will wreak havoc because it funny. Hehe."

So he unleashing many bombs and missles. It were powerful.

Half the nation exploded so the President of Earth had to send in the super robot force.

Twelve colorful people in suits came out and transformed into a bbig big robot to fight the cyber tiger... But they were no mach!

They were like this! (•_•) but you couldn't see it because they had helmets on...

Bam bam bam! Cyber tiger shot missles that destroying the bbig big robot!

"Oh no! said the people of earth!"

"Hehehehe! Fools! No match for I your father!" Said cyber tiger. (Wow he so powerful! He almost as powerful as Darth!)

"Cool. I'ma make this my home. Yes." Cyber tiger found a certain apartment.

"This going be my base!"

Cyber tiger was going to destroy it and erect his castle!

"Tiger home creating blasters gooooo!"

The Tiger Home Creating Blasters shot out and were going to destroy the apartment in the time it took for me to finish peeing (very quick... maybe too quick. I should get that checked out.)

3.

2.

1.

Bang!

Was it over?

Was the world a goner?

No!

There, in teh smoke was a force field! But from who?!?!! Who was stronk enough to stop the Cyber tiger's attack?!?!

"Fool. You dare attack the master's home?! YOu're courting death itself!"

0