Chapter 53
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tch, look at da state of za zity... Mastah wont be happi with zis... Time clean this upity up.'

Dog raised his paw hand paw and the world was saved.

YYYYYEAAAAAAH RIIIIIIIGHT!

Cyber Tiger flew back from China in a instant and sucker paunched dog in da face! Pooor sportsmanship amirite??

A tooth flew out of the face htat was pucnhed and dog lost a toooth!

"Heh, taste my poweryet?"

Dog glared.

Tiger B scared..

What happen next?

Dog unleashed his dog beam canon lazer and shot a hole through cyber tiger.

"Taste that! That's the result of my cultivation!"

All this time dog had been diligent study the manual of cultivation which Darth handing him fateful day ago. He now is 80th step of the Immortal Cultivator Stage. He was true talent never seen in 56 million years ago... YEs! He talent not seen sicne the dinosaurs was wiping out!!!!! He be prehistoric talent!

.

But... Cyber Tiger is stronger than we first think!

Cyber tiger despiter havinger a holer insider hiser chester, he gotter backer upper.

"POwer going up 100 Percent!!!!"

He was gonna go all out now!

"N-ani?!!?!?" Dog be shocked.

Cyber tiger untilist now, was only at 30th step of Immortal Cultivator... NOw he was at the bottleneck between breaking into the Heaven Cultivator Realmm! So stronk!

Cyber Tiger unleashed his cyber tiger bombs and blew off all of dog's limbs!

Ohhhh NOooooo!

"Foolish beast doggo.... Play with ice, pay the price!"

Cyber tiger then unleashed his subzero of subzeroes ice beam! So cold!

Was dis da end of dog? NO!

Another force field appeared and protected dog!

A woman of immense strength!

It was Darth's mom!

0