Chapter 14
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But then Bart went Super Rabbit King Mode!!!!!

Go Bart! Goo!!!!

Bart's hairs all turned lightning blue and he broke teh rope holding him!

DE was so surprised he backed up and fell on his but like a lame dude!

Bart shot two lightinng bullet at DE. Zapboom! Zapboom!

AHHH! ZZzz Zzz

DE was getting shocked and surprised at same time. He thought he had this all in the bag! Why was he failing now?

Bart approached DE and gave him to lightninging slaps. Pat Zap!

DE was half dead now. His HP was turning orange.

Bart wanted to question DE to find out answers, but Super Rabbit King Mode took up so much power and mentailty to Bart lost control and was like an unchained beast of the woods. He was out of control!!!! Get out of the way y'all! You don't want Bart to hurt you!!!!!!

Bart ran around the place to burn himself out. He zoomed with lightning colored streak behind him.

Fwooom Soooooom Boooooom

It was like a sound heard all around the island. The phantom light of Bart haunted all the place. He ran around defreated strong enemies. Wherever he left, he left a blood pool of enemies.

After 30 min. of rampage, Bart zoomed back to DE.

He cracked his rabbit knuckes and grinned.

"Questioning time now." *Grin*

it was so scary for DE.

DE crappied his pants.

Ew you stink.

"Alrigh' now, scum. How'd you find meh?"

Bart put his gat to DE's head.

"W-w-w-w-we f-f-f-f-found you b-b-b-b-by using the t-t-t-t-t-techn-n-n-n-n-nolog-g-g-gy d-d-developed by our s-s-s-s-Scientists!!!"

DE was so scaring by Bart that he stuttered so much.

*Slap!* *Gasp!*

Bart slapped DE and all the birds in the area who were being nosey gasped in shock.

"Quit being vague! How'd you find me?! How many of you ares there?"

DE started crying snot.

"D-Doctor Medico used his super finder to find you the super soldier..... There is a whole bunch of us I didn't count..."

Bart scowling.

"Dr. Medico! I shoulda known that traitor was behind all this!"

"U-uh, Dr. Medico didn't plan nuthin.... He's just the one who made the tracker.... our boss is Scarcheek...."

"Scarcheek? Who dat?... nevermind."

Bart karate chopped DE on the neck to knock him out.

He messed up a couple times till he did it properly.

Bart grabbed the fainted DE and ran off into the darkness.

 


Back to the real MC


 

.

.

.

Aaachoooooo!~

Atama sneezed even though absolutely no one was talking about him.

I want to get strong he thought.

Atama wrapped himself in his blanket and stared out the mouth of the cave.

It was a mind-calming scene. The blue of the night was so blue -- the good blue -- the blue you see when it's like turning day to night or night to day.

It was 4 or 5 am right now.

It was a long day for Atama... He deserved a good rest.

Tomorrow he would train with the G-Rabbit.

He was on his way to maturity.

It was the making of the Reborn Supreme Emperor King of the Seventeen Universes.

0