Chapter 16
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama ch-ch-ch-choked the Blue Demon!!!

He choked it! He choked it good!

The thing wasn't even breathing anymore.

It was tapping out but Atama wouldn't relent. This ain't no sport wrestling amiright? This was a real battle.

No time outs in real life... unless you Grand Dao Master Time.

Grand Dao Master Time was someone Darth knew in his previous life. He could stop time for a whole eighteen minutes!

But Atama wasn't Darth anymore. And Atama wasn't Grand Dao Master Time either... He was only Atama right now, the boy who was but a head with the body of blood red spirits.

Anyways, Atama choked out that Blue Demon!!! SO MAnLY!

But he was only five years old. Just reminding you.

And so the Blue Demon fell unconscious. Backwards.

It landed on Atama and now he was being crushed by the large body.

Cough. Cough. Gasp.

Atama was suffocating - how ironic.

Atama tried his best to escaping but to no evailing.

But then suddenly!

.

,

,

Nothing happened.

What were y'all expecting? Plot Armor?

Tch, I already killed the MC once and you still think there's gonna be Plot Armor? Well you're wro-

*Author-san was caught mid sentence as suddenly a rabbit who was covered in tats sprung out of nowhere. He held a rope that tied up DE (Double Eyepatch guy).*

Pffft!

*Author spat out his coffee.*

"Oi, little punk, how you dyin' alreads?"

It was Bart!

Atama was saved for sure!

Bart ran over and kicked Blue Demon away. So strong~ Just a single kick was all he needed to move the giant thing~

"Hmmph! I killed dozens of these guys last night."

Atama was super heaving now. He never thought normal air tasted so sweet. It was like tasting chocolate for the first time! Yum!

"M-mastah! Th-thank goodnesses you're here! i though I was gonna die!"

Bart took out a cig and put it in his mouth. DE then took out  lighter and lit the cig for Bart.

After taking a puff, Bart took out the cig from his mouth and looked to Atama.

"Heh, brat, I expected this all to happen. Now I know what you need help with in your training."

Atama's eyes got all bigg n sparkly in respect.

"Ohhh~ What should I train in, Mastah?"

"Everything."

It was like Atama was crushed by a billion tons of marble!

Pshh! (SFX: crushed by a billion tons of marble)

"E-everything?!?!?!?! Mastah, that's too much! I need to get strong fast!"

Bart gave a profound look to Atama.

"good foundations are what made the pyramids."

So profound.

Atama probs would've been enlightened if he knew what the pyramids were.... but he didn't so he didn't.

Too bad.

Bart noticed Atama's blank reaction so he sighed.

"Nevermind, no need to explain to a brat. You just gotta know that this is how you get good strong."

Atama nods. Then he looks to DE.

"Who he, Mastah?"

"He is my slave."

.

.

.

.

Somewhere else in the world somewhere.


A dark figure sat with folded arms in front of an office desk.

"Did we find Supah Soldier Bart?"

A very pretty and curvy (Curvy like rings of Saturn curvy) secretary woman was like:

"I don't know. There was some power surges, though... Kevin never replied, so he might've been compromised."

Dark Figure dude who I will now refer to as DF threw a tantrum. The tantrum hit the secretary in the head.

"OW"

"S-sorry...."

DF snapped out of his childishness and sat back down.

He held his head cringing.

0