Chapter 19
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama scadaddled on back home.

Scadaddled back home, Atama did.

Scaddaddling was what Atama did to get home.

To get home, Atama scadaddled.

Scadaddled.

You get it?

One more time.

Scadaddling Atama got home.

Getting home by scadaddling was Atama.

There.

"Oh? Atama, what you all out of breadth for?" Agra greeted Atama. She was currently making some chicken and beef stew.

Atama heaved.

"Grandmama Agra! I don't like it here! Only delinquents like me, and no one wants to play with me, and I got beat up by a girl!"

"Ho ho ho, Atama, boy, don't be discouraged. We've only just gotten here!" Said a fat dude with a mohawk.

"Who the heck are you?!?!?!?!" Atama retorts.

"Yeah, I don't remember writing you into this story?!?!?!?" the Author was cunfuddled.

Cunfuddled.

Fat guy laughed.

"Little boy Atama, I am your father!"

Atama was very confused. So was author-san.

"Uh, you're mah dad?"

"Un"

Fat guy nodded before explaining.

And so fat guy explained.

"And that's how I became the king of planet Tomato Paste."

"Oh, ok father, but how did I get lost by you? And who is mom?"

"Oh, right. I was eating some grass with the cows when suddenly a tiger demon came out and clawed at me. I knew I couldn't beat it while protecting you so I punched you away. You were too heavy and I was too held up by the demon so I could only send your head away... As for mum,  you don't have one. You were born of my will."

"Oh. Okie Dokes, Pa pa."

Atama changed from dad to father to Pa pa to show his respect increasing. Now it was like they were never separated.

"Now son, let's go back to planet Tomato Paste where you belong. I'll spoil you with riches and such."

Fat guy Pa pa gave Atama a good pat on the back and directed him out of the hut.

Atama was happy and about to go when he hesitated and looked back.

He saw the bitter sweet smiling of Agra and wolf.

Could he really just leave them? After all they had done for him?

Sure he hated his new home, but he couldn't just run from his problems...

He stopped his father's arm.

"Father... (Notice how he changed back to father [Dadd<Father<Papa]) I can't go yet... not without helping them first."

Fat guy gave a solemn look to his son.

"You are no son of mine."

Fat guy started crying. This was a hard decision for both of them. Back on planet Tomato Paste, the law called for fathers to abandon sons who contradicted their fathers before the age of seven... And a good king could not be above the law...

Fat guy gave a firm squeeze on Atama's shoulder.

"You are no son of mine, but I am not a bad person... I will gift you this. Use it well..."

Fat guy put something mysterious in Atama's hands before flying into space.

.

.

.


Atama sat under an oak tree.

He was too full of complex emotions right now.

He looked into his hand and held out a black ball. It was a good size ball. Smooth too. Very smooth. It was addicting to hold as it gave off a cool chill.

Atama's father had gifted it to him, but he wasn't sure why. He didn't know how it would be useful to him...

"Hey brat! I'm not done asserting my dominance!"

Urgh, this annoying girl. Can't she tell when someon's bieng melancholic?

Atama gripped the ball tightly. He would fight back this time!

He can't dissapoint his Pa pa!

He needs to prove to himself that he mad the right choice!

It would all come down to this fight.

0