Chapter 20
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lazer beams everywhere.

Mountains crumbling.

The World? Destroyed.

That was how intense this battle was. Nothing could stop it. It was too insane! Powerful!

Atama flew threw the clouds and attacked like his life depended on it. Okay?

"Atatatatatat!" Atama roared as he shot his sniper rifle!

Wait....

That's not right. Atama can't fly. Atama doesn't shoot lazers. Atama doesn't have a gun...

.

.

.

Atama gripped his ball and assumed a fightin' stance.

"Peh! You think I'll fall for that again? I came prepared!"

THe bratty girl pulled out a javelin and chucked it at Atama!

"With this it doesn't matter if you run! With this I can just skewer you!!!!!"

 

Atama: (0_0)

Where did this chick get this from?!?!?!?! I'ma die if that hits!

Atama ducked and doged.

Unfortunating for her, I am fast and strong! I ain't the kid from a few hours ago!

Atama ran up to the girl dodging and moving out of the way of the endless javelin barrage.

"Stop moving so much!!!"

Atama ignored her. He wasn't one to listen to people who threw javelins at him. He was filled with a determination to beat his opponent.

He would not lose.

"Bleh!"

Atama got impaled.

"Gotch'a!"

The bratty girls eyes sparkled like an anime MC when they figured out their opponent.

Now she approached the Atama who was pinned to the ground by the javelin running through his abdomen. She pointed the javelin to his forehead.

"Submit and I'll spare you."

Atama glared. Then his eyes lit up - not much different to the girl's, for he had figured out his opponent!

He had her just where he wanted! He had closed the distance!

Atama ran at the girl and let the javelin slip through his body! He was hurting, but his body wasn't actually his body, y'know? His body was actually a being aside from himself - blood spirits. So even if his "body" died, his head would still live!

Girl got shocked my Atama's recklessness and forgot to throw her javelin. Big mistake.

Atama got to her and was 'bout to punch her.

"I submit!!!" The girl shrieked and started crying.

Atama was 'bout to punch her but stopped when she surrendered.

"Hmmph!"

Atama cooly walked off without another word. There was a gaping hole in his abdomen that made him look cool too.

The girl sat stunned and thought

"What a dragon amongst men."

.

.

.


Atama was feeling gooder now. He wasn't so devastated at being left by his father anymore.

He walked around the vilage on his way to his hut. He was called out to.

"Oi, lil' G with cool tats, wait up!"

Atama sighed. These troublesome kids again...

The gray hair tenager with piercings on his face that made it looked armored ran over. Behind him followed five others.

"Lil' G, let us call you b055! Our six serpents gang needs a leader!"

"But then there will be seven, not six..." Atama was troubled.

"You won't be a serpant, obviously. You're too good for that. You'll be the dragon!"

Author Note: Holy crap I'm so clever. I just scrambled for a random name and realised that this fit so well. Atama is called a dragon amongst men, and serpents become dragons and stuff, so it only makes sense that the b055 of serpents would be a dragon!!! LOLOLOL

"Alright, fine. You're first job as my underlings is to not bother me for the rest of the day."

"Yes sir, b055!" The six serpents chanted.

Then they got out of Atama's biz.

Atama then got to his hut.

It was dark now.

Gehgor wasn't back yet because he was at an important hunter's meeting or somethin'.

It was just Atama, Agra, and wolf.

Atama started eating his stew.

It tasted delicious.

Tasty.

Atama didn't know why, but he thought he could take on the world.

SFX: Heartbeat thump. Y'know, like when anime characters get shocked when they learn something traumatizing.

Atama looked into his stew.

His reflection did not show a blood red hair, blood tat covered five year old boy.... Instead, staring back at him was a black haired five year old body... but that boy had the gaze as if he had seen through the world!

0