Chapter 22
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First seal - Broken!

Second seal - Shattered!

Third seal - Collapsing!

Fourth sea - Sweating!

Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, etc.

No seal was safe from Darth's attack! Soon he would unleash the complete power of the blood spirit body!

Sure, it would be much more perfect if he eased into the power and didn't take the power by force... but Darth was impatient!

Darth was always used to being powerful! Darth was always used to getting his way!

Today would be no different!

Even if the body got a little damaged, with Darth's talent, such imperfections would become trivial quickly. Darth was constantly getting stronger, so a few bumps here and there weren't a big deal. - That's how he viewed his "death" to the evil monster too.

Darth may have lost all his cultivation to the evil monster, but the moment he awakened, his body once again started to cultivate like crazy.... And it was getting exponentially faster!

The more seals Darth broke, the better his meridians were! If his meridians were originally bendy straws, now they were a city's sewer system! So talented!

Now some of you may be wondering, "How is Darth able to break the blood spirit seals without cultivation? I thought he got wasted after his fight with the evil monster?"

Well y'see, kids, Darth's cultivation was wasted, yes, but Darth's comprehension remained!

It's like this: A strong man can ride a horse very well, but an experienced man can also ride a horse very well.

Darth's cultivation may have been weak and nonexistent, but he still knew what to do. He was very proficient, so even though he was weak, he still had plenty of power to spare to break the first seal. Once the first seal broke, and Darth reawakened, it was all downhill from there.

Now you may ask, "How's Darth still alive? And if Darth was alive all this time, then who was Atama?!"

*In a blunt tone.* It's simple. Darth survived because I, the author, let him survive. I, the author, control everyone's life in this text.... If you want a good reason besides plot armor, though, then here it is:

Darth never died at all.

Darth's cultivation power was destroyed along with most his body, but Atama's soul was hidden within his head. Darth's not stupid, guys...

Darth knew he would die if he wasn't quick with his next decisive decision, however. Darth had to focus all of his mind into recovery, so he began cultivating and withdrew his consciousness. In the absence of a consciousness, Darth's reincarnation personality finally formed. The person that Darth should have reincarnated as finally awoke and took over.

You might now be asking, "but shouldn't he have formed when Darth did his autocultivation time skip?"

No. I'll pull some more bs explanation because I the author have the authority to.

The autocultivation just simulated what Darth would've been doing if he were conscious. Thus, the mind was never "empty" enough for the reincarnation personality to form.

... If you still don't understand anything, then just forget it. It's not so important. Just know that Darth's alive and that Atama is alternate Darth.

.

.

.


Bart trembled in place.

This wasn't Atama.

This wasn't a five year old child.

This wasn't even human....

This was a monster!

I got's ta scadaddle he thought.

So he did (not)

Darth stopped Bart with his cultivation powers.

"No need to be in hurry, lil' rabbit."

Bart so scaredily snook a look at Darth.

He nearly peed himself... nevermind. He just did.

Darth looked like a devilish demon asura.

The blood tats on the body started glowing, and his blood red hair was moving without wind! A red aura started swirling around him too! Immensive powers leaked from Darth. It felt suffocating. But the most spine chilling part of the scene was Darth's evil smile! It could stop hearts it was so scary and charming at same time!!!!!

After three breaths after awakening, Darth had already broken the 951038939th seal limiter thing!

He had now unlocked 73% of the body's power! He was now equivalent to an 88th stage Entering Immortal step cultivator!

0