Chapter 23
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darth cracked his knuckles and a blood red mist comes out.

"Lil' Rabbit, no need be 'fraid. Though I was slumbering this whole time, I can see the Atama boy's memories. From it all, I can deduce that you had no ill intentions, and for that, I won't kill you."

Bart was scaared still, but he was Bart the supah soldier, so he was kquickly calming down. He was not longer paralyzed in fears.

"Hmm" Darth put finger to chin.

"But Atama is my alternate life, so it bothers me that "I" was bullied... and for that, I must retake my face."

Bart the G Rabbit went pale.

Th-this kid isn't letting me off?!?!? Nani?!?!?!?

"Cold blooded". That's how Bart saw Darth.

Darth took a step that closed the distance between him and Bart instantly.

Pow!

Atama used only a little bit of his power to smash Bart's nose in.

Darth spewed out like a faucet!

Narrator: Darth! Don't you think you're going to far?! Have mercy!

The rabbit was knocked back forty yards like a rodent football. *American football.

Bart hurtingly got up. He was at like... let's say 40 hp left.

But he just looked bad. Darth made sure hhis attak wouldn't cripple the rodent.

"Hmm, I guess you'd be comparable to a 80 or so stage Mortal step cultivator. That's pretty good considering you have almost no spirit energy. Good job, rabbit. You'd be a a sought after demonic beast pet for sure back where I come from!"

Darth smiled.

This world he had been reincarnated into was so strangely mystery.

There was almost no spirit energy on the planet, yet there was the cultivator old man, the water dragon, the devil sword that sealed the evil monster, this island with blood spirits and demon beasts, and now this strange rabbit.

How can such a trash planet support all this?

Darth wanted to figure this out. Perhaps he could find more ways than the traditional to make himself stronker. Then when he went back for revengies, he would have plenties of trickies for his enemies.

I wonder how my disciples are doing right now?

"Ah!" Darth's thoughts were triggered.

"Hey, rodent, you got pretty stronk. How'd you do it?"

"I'm sworn to secretsy." Bart coughed out blood.

"Hmmph, I guess you don't have a reason to tell me, yeah... How bout this then? I'll teach you how to get stronger. My method for yours."

Bart furrowed his lil' cute bunny brows.

Maybe that's not such a bad trade? Atama got pretty strong, and this guy made him even stronger... Bart thought.

"Tch, fine"

Smack!

Atama slapped Bart!

"Watch your attitude, lil' weasel! Arrogant!" Darth yelled.

Bart's hp went down to 10. He still wasn't crippled though. Darth was careful.

Bart trembled in scared. He feared Darth's next move.

"Give me a proper answer now, beast."

"I accept the trade..."

"Good."

Darth threw Bart a low-mid tier cultivation manual.

"Comprehend that. How far you get is up to fate."

Bart was confused by the book that looked to be the size of a comic book.

When Bart looked up to ask Darth what it was, he saw Darth's finger approaching between his brows quick.

Memory Searching!

Darth was looking through Bart's memories!

This was the unethical way of getting information between cultivators. Usually they would just throw memory jades or somethings, but Bart had no cultivation, and writing down things could be inaccurate and would take a while. Darth's fastest and most accurate method was this!

"Sorry, Rabbit. I promise to only look through the relevant material."

Shwshwshwshw

sfx: Memory searching

0