Chapter 25
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SFX: Rabbit falling to the floor unconscious. 

Bart was knocked out after the memory searches.

"Sleep well, rodent."

Darth sent out his sensing powers now.

"Let's check out this island now."

SFX: Divine sensing going woosh~ over the island.

"Pretty big Island... It's not a lot of spirit energy, but compared to the rest of this trash planet, it's liek the celestial world..."

Darth was doing the finishing touches on breaking his seals. He was now 99.9997891% done breaking 'em all. He was already at the first stage of the Immortal step. Once he finished, he'd probs be at the fifth stage or something thing of the Immortal step!

"Hmm, I'm not as strong as before I fought the evil monster, but this is good for now. I didn't sense anything strong as the evil monster or water dragon on this island, so I don't think I'll get bodied. Struggle maybe, but not bodied."

Darth shot like a fish in water - but not - because he was flying, so he was more like a bird in the skies. He flew around the jungle and used his invisibility spell so no one would get sus of him.

"It's been a while since I've used this spell, huh?"

Darth grinned nostalgicly.

SFX: Zoom through the skies

"Ara? これは何ですか (Korehanandesuka [What's this?] )"

Piqued was Darth's interest. Darth stoped in mid air and used a more specific sensing power on a tree.

"Woah! This is the rare Devil Palm Tree!!!!! Get!"

Darth used his suction hand force and pulled the Devil Palm Tree out tha ground.

Zoop

It went into his pocket dimension Darth carried around the Devil Palm Tree because he did not yet create a pocket dimension for himself.

"This will be very useful."

Darth flew around with the 50ft long tree like a silly looking person.

Narrator-san: Let me remind you that Darth is only five or something years old. He probs is only like two feet tall or sumtin. Carrying this tree is impressive... Oh, but you already know he's an impressive kid, so whatevs.

Also Narrator-san: You're probably expecting an explanation on how the Devil Palm Tree will be useful, right? Well Idk either. I just thought I'd put it in the story  lol.

Darth flew and found a gray western dragon so he killed it and skewered it on the Devil Palm Tree like a barbecue.

Darth kept flying and found an Primordial Mammoth. He was not it's match so he avoided it.

Darth found cool gems and treasures so he brought them along.

Soon enough Darth had too much stuff and not much space to carry it. If only he had a spatial bag amiright?

"Guess it's time to create my own cave."

0