Chapter 27
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urghhh!!! I so full!" Said Darth.

This five or sometihng year old boy (Who was actually mentally old enough to be your ancestor) Just absopred so much spirit qi from this canyon. He spent around five whole days just flying down the darn thing, and he still couldn't see the bottom. He was so far in, he couldn't even see the sky anymore either.

Darth was full because he absorped so much qi in so little time so forcefully. It was like his meridians were arteries that were getting clogged with impure qi.

"Sigh, maybe should take break, yeah? Take some time to cleanse myself."

And so he did, because Darth is a boy (man mentally [grandaddy actually]) of his word.

He through a punch enforced with the impure qi and smashed a room into the side of the canyon. Then he went into said whole to sit.

Darth sat there with closed eyes as he dispelled and recycled and refine the impure qi.

Time skip 5 hours later~

Darth's body exploded with power! He made a breakthrough!

He was now at the 50th stage of the Immortal Step!!!!! He was almost back to his power before he fought the evil monster... No! Actually, he was on par with it. Before when he fought the evil monster, he had taken pills and had bunch of treasures, but now, instead of treasures, he had the blood red spirit body!

If Darth's current self fought with the him before the fight with the evil monster, it would be hard to tell who would win.

"My physical capabilities are superboosted thanks the the blood red spirit body! It also has the mysterious blood spirit abilities that I still have yet to figure out.... How interesting! How interesting indeed! Unfortunately I still have to find out the Meta build for this."

Hmm, now that I'm analyzing it, this blood spirit body method is similar to the body enhancement, soul refinement, and bloodline endowment... It's like some pervert fused all those techniques into one cultivation system.... It's effective though, I'll admit that.

Darth grinned. He about to do some crazy stuff.

Darth held out his arm and chanted : "Blood Spirit Body decomposition!"

His arm turned into a mist of blood that circled around his body now.

Darth then manippled the blood mist the fly around.

"Condense!"

Darth launched the mist toward the wall of the canyon, but before teh mist impacted the wall, it turned into a solid block of blood crystal!

SFX: Cool guy Darth using his coool new move to attack a wall.

The crater was very big. This meant the attack was very powerful. THis meant that Darth was very powerful.

Darth smiled in satisfaction.

"Blood Mist, Become Blood Spirits!"

The blood mist then divided into a dozen or so strands which then turned into a dozen or so blood red mist spirits - the same creatures that Atama's old chief - Chief Oko - used to reconstruct his body.

The blood red mist spirits were impish lookin' and gave mischievious looks. WHen they looked at Darth, they looked unyeilding, though. Afterall, Darth took over the body and broke the seals forcefully.

Darth nodded again, clearly satisfied with his control.

"Let's see what oher triks I can do."

0