Chapter 28
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little child - Darth - was still flying down the Canyon. He had finished his break, and now he was back to adventurin'.

Just like before, he was stripping the place of its spirit qi. He was goin' so fast, he was like a race car. Vroooooom!!

After a month of flying down the canyon, Darth had yet to find the bottom.

"Strange! This is just too strange! How could such a place exist on this planet?"

Darth had sent his divine sense multiple times during this past month. For some reason his divine sense was not able to penetrate more than 100 feet away from him. To a cultivator, this was the same as walking around blind!

"Did someone place some seals and restrictions? I haven't noticed any... Although I'm only at the Immortal stage, I should still be able to see through a God Cultivator's work... Don't tell me someone even stronger is here?!?!?"

There was cold sweat on Darth's back and brow.

The voice of reason told Darth to retreat before he encountered somehting he'd regret. Another voice, however, reminded Darth that high risk came with high reward... And it didn't help that Darth was supah arrogant!

"Peh! Who cares if they're beyond the God stage?! I was able to get to the outer outer (outside) stage!"

Darth bolted down even faster, and absorped even more qi.

If before he was compared to a race car, then now he was comparable to a submarine with turbo rockets!!!

ZOOOOO000000ooooooop.

Five Years Later~

Jk. Not even the author knows how long later. It's hard to tell time when you're underground, ya know?

"Hahahaha! Finally!"

Darth had reached the bottom.

"Eh?"

Darth had reached the bottom, but he was disappointed.

There was no grand artifact. No menacing cave. Nor ruins. Nothing.

This was literally just a hole in the ground with a bunch of spirit qi.

"What the heck? This canyon is the center of the island and had so much qi. Shouldn't this hold teh reason why this island has spirit qi? What gives?!"

Darth was gonna figure out what exactly was going on, so he sat down to meditate.

"Immortal Cultivator Comprehension, activate!"

That's right. Darth had broken through into the first stage of the Immortal Cultivator step cultivation. There was a ton of qi.

.

.

.

Darth opened his eyes after 3 secs of comprehension.

"I've figured it out!"

Darth figured it out.

"This place is - "

To be continued...

0